rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Your Accomplishments Are Meaningless

That's it. Accomplishments can be lied about.

Just lie to girls constantly and you will get laid a lot more.

This is new and exciting

Its true its rare a female will ever check up on what you say.. Just pump and dump

I prefer to think of it as just an embellishment of the true [Image: smile.gif]

Not a big fan of lieing to be honest. Why pretend you're something you're not to try impress a girl to get laid? You'll get a notch, sure, but it weakens your game because you don't learn and work on building yourself up for what you really are.

Quote: (02-22-2013 05:38 AM)soup Wrote:  

Ever get entitlement issues because of this?

The other night my mate had this girl CONVINCED he was a dolphin trainer, how he kept a strait face I'll never know he was discussing training techniques and different commands he has been trying lately I was in stitches!

1. You sould not try to accomplish something just to impress people or women. If you accomplish something do it for yourself.

2. It's easier to lie about something if you know something about something. It's esier to know something about something if you have accomplished something in something.

I wouldn' reccomend lieing too much. With time it ties you into nets and limits you more then ftruth. But I would reccomend innocent exaggeration. It allows you to keep your own best self before you eyes and know where to improve.

Quote: (02-22-2013 10:57 AM)Mage Wrote:  

1. You sould not try to accomplish something just to impress people or women. If you accomplish something do it for yourself.

2. It's easier to lie about something if you know something about something. It's esier to know something about something if you have accomplished something in something.

I wouldn' reccomend lieing too much. With time it ties you into nets and limits you more then ftruth. But I would reccomend innocent exaggeration. It allows you to keep your own best self before you eyes and know where to improve.

Bolded is entirely true.

Second, the funny thing is if you are very well accomplished people won't even believe you. Kinda like roosh's back story about being in Kiev for a TV appearance... Unless you have a legit validator there it's not going to work.

Finally, lying is a terrible habit to get into, it makes you a bigger pussy over time. If you constantly lie what that really means is "I am insecure with my own accomplishments".

Now if you're lying last second to get the bang or to break a dry spell sure go for it. I've lied thousands of times about what city I was born in to make shit work, but lying about being a movie star isn't on the to do list.

What if you're truly successful and have accomplished many meaningful things?

It's not necessary to lie and you've no need to fear getting tripped up.

Get out and live your life. Do things. Then you'll have interesting things to discuss without lying.

But, if you must...

Quote: (02-22-2013 06:26 AM)Hooligan Harry Wrote:  

This is new and exciting

Well, it's true. There's a lot of focus on actually being a better man etc. around here. When it comes to game, the only thing that matters is her perception of you.

They guy I know who seems to get laid the most just constantly lies to everyone about what he does for a living.

@Dulceácido- if you get good at lying, you won't trip up.

Well true or not, accomplishments are for myself, not for them.

Also lying feels dumb and lame, its extra effort and extra energy. Effort and energy that might as well be put to reach for desired accomplishments.

So what kind of lie gives the most bang for the buck? Having an "interesting" career?

I've found that just talking crap is more fruitful than lying. Why lie when you can bullshit is my thinking.

He'll say stuff like he's in a band with me, that he's a stylist, that he's got a studio and properties in Brooklyn, his Dad is millionaire who is dying and he's in line to get a heavy lump of money, he's written stuff for Jay-Z.. the list goes on and on.

Maybe there's some truth to all this, but I've known him for over a year and I've never been to any of his buildings..

But, he says it with confidence and girls believe him. He's good at saying this stuff because he's done it many times.

What kind of lie would work in DC, I wonder?

I saved 1 million African children from starvation? I stayed at Nancy Pelosi's house and clogged her toilet? My neighbor went to law school with Obama and one night he secretly came over and we had a drunken poker game? I gave up all my wordly posessions and now live under the Key Bridge?

I guess I never figured the "I have money" angle would ever work, but I guess if said correctly, it might.

Life is meaningless.

Unless we give it meaning.

--

Lying to girls about your accomplishments can work well. If you are a good liar who can pull it off.

Maybe soup means a con not a lie.

Lie = fabrication of truth with no one to back you so silver tongue is all you got
Con = create environment where it looks like you are important by fabricating everything from status to clothes to "who you know"

Cons are significantly better.

Totally ridiculous lies like pretending to be a dolphin trainer are fun, but I always make sure to end it, whatever funny lie I do make, and tell them the truth.

I've definitely been tempted to lie about my age a couple times, especially after seeing girls' faces drop when I tell them I'm 18, whereas they'd been smiling, laughing and getting into me not more than a couple seconds ago. Little lies like that don't really matter I guess, but for some reason I've just never felt the need to go there. I'm sure it would make a difference though.

As for lying about accomplishments, I feel that (this is an assumption) most of our lives have already been more than interesting enough to capture everyone's attention. Not just specifically what you've done, but also of course how you tell it.

Most of us have travelled and seen some amazing stuff. For example, I could tell some chick that I went to India and it was really poor, or I could tell her that I remember visiting as a young child, and crying my eyes out after seeing beggar after beggar, starving kids, and people living in generally terrible conditions, and wondering how the world could be so unfair to some people. How you tell certain things can make such a HUGE difference.

I firmly believe that most people on this board truly have no real reason to lie. If you really feel like you need to tell girls that you're a club promoter to get laid (knew a guy who did that), then you need to take a look at your life.

RVF Fearless Coindogger Crew

Boasting to girls in my opinion is weak. Boasting about the money you have, about what your dad has? Boasting about the job you have? Thats weak.

If you are successful, she will know it. Boasting about you being successful will just make things harder and she will see you as a sugar daddy.

I thought we all passed this stage already. Lying is another story but fuck boasting to girls.

What if you are a good lie detector than you become bad at lying... I think it's best to exaggerate and embellish. Besides if you lie you have to remember it or it might come back to you.

This is dangerous! What if you end up liking the girl and get into a fwb situation? Over time lies will always come out. Also, people know each other more often than many people assume and past lies can catch up with you when you tell new ones. You do not want to be called out in public one day or have a reputation following you... Nothing turns girls off more than a shifty pretender.

Quote: (02-23-2013 12:29 AM)Asaxon Wrote:  

This is dangerous! What if you end up liking the girl and get into a fwb situation? Over time lies will always come out. Also, people know each other more often than many people assume and past lies can catch up with you when you tell new ones. You do not want to be called out in public one day or have a reputation following you... Nothing turns girls off more than a shifty pretender.

Haha. I've had FWB's for *years* and have stuck with lies without them suspecting anything.

Here's the thing - the more the girl is into you, the more value you have in her eyes, the more alpha you are or at least appear to her, the more she'll believe the most implausible fairy tales you tell her.

Quote: (02-22-2013 05:38 AM)soup Wrote:  

This simple truth will bring out the white knights and blue-pillers.

WIA

Quote: (02-22-2013 03:08 PM)pitt Wrote:  

Boasting to girls in my opinion is weak. Boasting about the money you have, about what your dad has? Boasting about the job you have? Thats weak.

If you are successful, she will know it. Boasting about you being successful will just make things harder and she will see you as a sugar daddy.

I thought we all passed this stage already. Lying is another story but fuck boasting to girls.

He doesn't boast. My friend is very tall and kind of has an intimidating Ghetto look. He did grow up in East New York, so he's probably been around some heavy shit.

I think he says these things just to equalize the intensity of his physical presence.

He gets love/proos from a lot of people in the neighborhood.