rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

QUIZ: Which RVF Member Are You?

I was wasting time earlier--instead of doing what I should have been doing--and made a quiz for you fuckers to take just for the hell of it. It was inspired by those trivial quizzes teenage girls like to take. [Image: gay.gif]

It seemed like a good idea at the time.*

Note: The last question (without a number, but a star) is an ad that's been added by the website. Just click "none of the above" and submit your answers.

Which RVF Member Are You?

*If you're mentioned in the quiz and are offended by some reference in there, accept my apologies.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Congratulations, you're Athlone McGinnis!

[Image: icon_razz.gif]

This test is inaccurate.

We all know that this forum really only has two members: Roosh V, and IRT.

Ha, I got Roosh.

I also got Roosh.
Could definitely cherrypick the answers to (it has to be) the G, but I can't relate.

The answers are mostly Mechanico and G - the two biggest personalities on the forum other than Roosh and Tuth.

[Image: Whoami_zpse2dda727.png]

"Congratulations, you're Athlone McGinnis! You're a cerebral, successful young cat with a bright future and a chameleon-like adaptability. You excel in the classroom, on the sports field, and in the fraternity house. Your future is filled with plumb a*s and cash."

Congratulations, you're the G-Manifesto! You're a international man of mystery who lives a life filled with danger and intrigue. That sometimes means dwelling in the underground, but you're always sure to leave enough time to indulge in your massive riches and top-shelf b**ches.

How many choices are there?

Congratulations, you're Neil Skywalker! You're a care-free spirit traveling the globe, getting yourself into wild adventures, and living to tell the tale. With any luck, you can live like this indefinitely.

[Image: ef9b214ef07e3cc06f1cbae715c1d369.jpeg]

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

Athlone McGinnis I'm having a real identity crisis right now

LOL I'm G Manifesto--I knew there was a reason liked that guy.

Well shut my mouth....I am G-Manifesto.

Quote: (02-22-2013 09:33 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

How many choices are there?

Im El Mechanico. It wasnt a choice. I just turned out that way.

Congratulations, you're Roosh! You're a world-traveling caveman, who is constantly and methodically building yourself into a better man. You raw-dog and grow hair with impunity. Your game is surgical and devastating.

Apparently I grew some hair, because I'm Mr. Hollywood himself, Neil Skywalker!

How could it be anything else?

[attachment=10145]

Nice quiz!

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

LOL! I'm Roosh.

Athlone ^^

I got G. Would assert however that he should be getting me.

El Mechanico

Congratulations, you're El Mechanico! You're a rough-and-tumble blue-collar warrior who doesn't take s*t from no one. You crush as on the regular, and you're an indiscriminate omnivore about your bangs. From 1-to-10, it's all game.

Wrong threads, guys.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-5605.html

"Control of your words and emotions is the greatest predictor of success." - MaleDefined

My result:

Quote:Quote:

Athlone McGinnis

Congratulations, you're Athlone McGinnis! You're a cerebral, successful young cat with a bright future and a chameleon-like adaptability. You excel in the classroom, on the sports field, and in the fraternity house. Your future is filled with plumb a*s and cash.

I'm honored [Image: biggrin.gif] (no [Image: gay.gif] ). Nice test.

I bet that whomever answers "I always wear protection" on #4 is automatically disqualified from being Roosh.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Roosh!