rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl Says She will get back to you...but doesn't

I met this girl at a college house party and went back to her place afterwards. I got her in bed, made out, and got all her clothes off except her panties. When I attempted to take her panties off she said she wasn't "ready for that" and that she just wanted to go to sleep.

She was tipsy so I didn't want to push too hard and end up with a rape charge. Next day we went to get some breakfast and I told her I would hit her up during the week. I text her the next day asking when she is available during the week and she says she will let me know but didn't text back at all.

I feel like I was too close to the bang just to let this one go. Is there a possibility she just forgot to text me back and I should try to meet up again this week, or should I take this as sign of disinterest and move on to the next one?

If you had 4 girls you wouldn't be sweating this one. Ignore her for a month and try again. In the mean time pick up a few new girls.

Team Nachos

Give it a week then send a dick pic.

Quote: (02-19-2013 07:20 PM)Amateur Wrote:  

I feel like I was too close to the bang just to let this one go.

Let it go.

You are too caught up.

Quote:Quote:

Is there a possibility she just forgot to text me back and I should try to meet up again this week

No.

Do you think if she met George Clooney, she would just "forget to text him back"?

Or let me put it in terms your generation can understand:

Do you think if she met Justin Beebeeler, she would just "forget to text him back"?

There is your answer.

Go swoop some other girls and re-engage at a later time.

Quote: (02-19-2013 07:59 PM)MattC Wrote:  

Give it a week then send a dick pic.
Co-signed, this maneuver has a great success rate. No lie.

can yall post some dick picks to send, im too lazy to take one of my own

[Image: gay.gif]

Quote: (02-19-2013 08:44 PM)GenJx Wrote:  

can yall post some dick picks to send, im too lazy to take one of my own

[Image: gay.gif]

I might start a service like that chick did on Facebook where you can rent a relationship status off of her for a week. Only, it'll be a dick pic.

Custom dick pics for guys who are a little bit shy. For the small price of £5 (payable by PayPal) I'll take a pic of my glorious penis and send it to the customer to send to a girl.

I will take requests for poses and dress it up accordingly to cater for the situation and girl. £2.50 extra.

Shit, I'm onto something here.

I would take it as a sign of her not knowing if your clingy (ie. dont usually get girls) or not when she was just out to have a good time. I think you should find some new chicks and if after you got the new chicks panties off you still want to gauge this ones interest send her ONE more message. Your officially a stalker after that.

Go out and meet 3 new ones in the next week.

IF after meeting 3 new girls you still want to contact her, send her ONE text re: meeting up.

If she ignores it then delete her number.

Honestly, I've dealt with those types before and it's NEVER worth the extra work. You want girls to be peeling off their panties for you not cock-teasing you.

Go and Hunt young lad.

I met this girl at a college house party and went back to her place afterwards. I got her in bed, made out, and got all her clothes off except her panties. When I attempted to take her panties off she said she wasn't "ready for that" and that she just wanted to go to sleep.

She was tipsy so I didn't want to push too hard and end up with a rape charge.

Fair enough, but you probably should've tried to turn her on more via teasing and pulling back (ie-not trying to jam your dick in her), to the point where she's begging for cock. Putting her hand on your dick is usually a good gauge too.

Next day we went to get some breakfast and I told her I would hit her up during the week.

Oops! What exactly did she do to earn breakfast? After a night of drinking/partying, I go to breakfast with 2 people: A. Friends and B. Girls I've already banged. You didn't bang her, so if not B, then...

I text her the next day asking when she is available during the week and she says she will let me know but didn't text back at all.

Yellow card #2! You don't 'ask' you tell her you're going to be at 'such and such' this week, and she should come. I've also been using "We should get drunk tonight" and that's worked fairly well.

I feel like I was too close to the bang just to let this one go. Is there a possibility she just forgot to text me back and I should try to meet up again this week, or should I take this as sign of disinterest and move on to the next one?

Girls check their phones roughly 500 times a day, seriously I wouldn't be surprised if it's that many. ESPECIALLY if she's an unemployed student. She saw your message, decided that hanging out with you again means sex is almost an obligation, and decided against it. You could back burner her (don't be ridiculous and wait a month) and text her "What's up?" (don't get cute) after a week has passed and see if she's still in play, but I'd lose the notion that you were 'so close, and thus are still so close to banging her' because you'll basically be starting all over again.

Between now and when you do send that restart text, you should be working on new prospects.

Its bizarre, I get this a lot a girl will be all over me one night giving me her number telling me she wants to hook up... then never want to speaks to me again. I think they are suspicious of me. who knows.

Happens a lot. Personally I think that chicks freak out sometimes when they really like a guy. Just be more of an asshole next time.

Quote: (02-20-2013 05:42 PM)lush1 Wrote:  

Its bizarre, I get this a lot a girl will be all over me one night giving me her number telling me she wants to hook up... then never want to speaks to me again. I think they are suspicious of me. who knows.

That's because women act based on emotion. You and I act based on logic. Logic remains in places where emotion is no longer existent, thus you sit there trying to figure out what went wrong, while she thinks, "Well he seemed nice."

This very thread is why much of the forum members stress going for the SNL. Most of the time, you only get one chance.

Quote: (02-20-2013 09:20 PM)FourToTheFloor Wrote:  

This very thread is why much of the forum members stress going for the SNL. Most of the time, you only get one chance.

With bar/club chicks, yes. Strike while that pussy is hot, hit it good, hit it a few more times and put her in your pussy reserve for a rainy day, while you focus on adding new prospects.

Day game is obviously different, as the interaction starts off sober, and she can remember those feelings easier.

For girls at house parties, it's hit or miss, depends on the crowd. I'd still shoot for the SNL.

This makes me wonder...if you look at it from an outside perspective...does your encounter look more like a drunken random hook up or does it look more like a romantic it was fate meeting? Never mind what it IS, what does it LOOK like if no one knew your intentions. I think if it's the former, girls are more likely to shake it off as just a random drunken thing, be a bit embarassed, and forget about it. Just a thought.

look up my sig > PHONE GUIDE > PLAN C

I met this girl at a college house party and went back to her place afterwards. I got her in bed, made out, and got all her clothes off except her panties.

To see how things are... the stories repeat themselves, only people change...

End of 2010, I went through something similar...

You and I stayed at almost because we could not light them for sex. And they knew we just wanted sex!

Why does everyone keep mentioning Saturday Night Live on this thread?

SNL = PUA-Speak for “Single Night Lay”

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Quote: (02-12-2019 03:47 PM)Hombre de hielo Wrote:  

I met this girl at a college house party and went back to her place afterwards. I got her in bed, made out, and got all her clothes off except her panties.

To see how things are... the stories repeat themselves, only people change...

End of 2010, I went through something similar...

You and I stayed at almost because we could not light them for sex. And they knew we just wanted sex!

Why the hell do you keep replying to years dead threads?