rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How do you deal with getting soft while in bed with a girl (for longer sesions)?

How do you deal with getting soft while in bed with a girl (for longer sesions)?

Mainly, what do you tell the girl if you think that it's her and not you? Before you answer let me explain in detail... We're both naked and the girl is definitely attractive. I do get hard from foreplay especially kissing but I think the problem is the condom and the girl being a fish. Right after I put on a condom and pump for a few minutes I can explode, but rather make the session longer so I pull out. I'll switch positions and get softer and sometimes too soft.

Also let me tell you, why I think it's not me. I banged an ex-g/f many times without getting soft b/c she was a freak in bed and turned me on a lot by talking dirty and blowing me throughout. So back to the situation with a new girl, if you're not getting head and she doesn't reciprocate with dirty talk, but just lies like a fish, what do you do?

Since it's happened 2-3 times, I would explain, I just jerk off to get hard again and tell the girl that it's b/c of the condom and she says "that's okay, we'll do it another day" but I am not done. Are there better solutions? Perhaps I should say "suck my dick" or "do a sexy dance to turn me on again"?

Easy. Don't bang her again. Find girls that keep it up (aka a freak).

Disclaimer: I suffer from the same ailment rooted in my first real gf being a freak. "Housewife" sex gets old fast regardless of how hot she is and in my experience you really can't teach her new tricks and expect it to work...they either have it in them or they do not.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

I had a similar problem like you when I fucked my fuckbuddy the first few times. However I got more comfortable with her and the problem disappeared.

I am sure a lot of the seniors here don't know the problem. But I am sure it can be a problem for a beginner, especially when you come out from a long-term relationship.

In case it's really the girl, dump her. She is obvious not worth fucking for you.

Mannbibel - Meistgelesener Artikel: Dominiere deine Freundin im Bett
Die Rückkehr der Männlichkeit - a german blog written by Ray

I'm also having a hard time keeping it up due to the fact that I'm no longer excited about sex with this girl. It just seems like a routine that she comes over for a sleep over we eat, fuck then sleep. She did bust out some kinky shit on v-day but that was after I already busted a nut and I have to be super turned on to go a second time right after.

I had the same thing happen to me twice in a row with the same girl...twice!! On separate occasions! I can get hard as a rock normally, but I don't know why I wasn't able to get hard for her. We never banged and I haven't spoke with her since (approx 2 weeks ago). Just don't bang her again if she doesn't turn you on, there's plenty of girls out there that will.

Sounds like dead fish dont turn you on no matter how attractive they are. You need to go ahead and find the freaks of this world, there are plenty.