rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Estonian Trip Report

Estonian Trip Report

I was in estonia for 16 days. The following are my experiances

Tallinn = went to hollywood as the Bang book said. There are couple of girls who are drunk and doable but not upto my taste or liking. I went on friday saturdays and wednesdays too. The ones I took interest in gave out numbers. But when called the next day 8 out of 10 dont even answer the phone or reply message.

After failing on the first weekend. I decide to up my game and try to seal the deal same day.I also observe guys are not a cock blockers but most girls have bf or some one they like who party in near by bars. so she get drunk on your money and give the pussy to them. I was aware of this after reading the bang book. So i strictly followed no kiss no drink rule. But still even after making out they still flaked out.

Apart from most nights I danced and got some numbers and turned out sour. One friday night was worth mentioning. went with a couple of estonian guys. I was the first one to arrive at bar named nemata which is not far from club hollywood. This bar is not mentioned in bang book but its big time pick up joint. cant believe how roosh missed this.The drinks are cheaper and buy one get one free. So lot of students. I noticed couple of drunk girls one was do able on that night. I set my target on her but she was dancing with other guys.

I waited for my chance on the dance floor around 2am-2.30am I got mine she came near me. I grabbed her and she was dancing and I started to kiss her. But before this I did had a brief moment of smile. The make out getting too hot and the bar dont have dark corners. So I pushed her to the smoking corner and started feeling her breast and her love nest down in the club. But for some reason she lost interest and started to look around. I should have stick by her but I got no clue why I didnt do it.

Then one of the estonian friends class mate came over and we bar hopped. Then we started making out in a bar near by. I think the name of it is lombard. when i thought i got her in my bag she pulled me to nemata again and one fucking estonian midget seems to me like her bf or fuck buddy. he pretty much cock blocked and she was saying oh he is my high school friend. But by then i made sure she buy me back the drink i paid for. After he did buy me a drink I leave them alone.

Then when all is lost. I thought of heading home then I saw this two chics one was 1.80 tall and her friend. Both look good. I set my eyes on the tall 1.80 black haired.she is an easy 7-8 on scale. I started chatting her up then her friend came and check on her twice.Turns out she is 18 year old high school student from russia but studying in estonia. Even to kiss her i have strategically use the steps to cover the 7cm short. Then she her self dragged me to her place. I think these western russian girls really know how to make a man happy. I got my flag. I got my first estonian flag a year earlier in helsinki.

Tartu= First day trip alone. I met a girl I pipelined online who was a student. we met at noon then spend the whole day. then I missed the last bus which i purposely did and got a hotel and seal the deal. I got my second flag.
Second trip went to club illusion. This place was much better if you are living or studying here and you have a good game. This place can give you a lot action.Lot of girls actually come alone, so now you know how easy it will be. but there are some crazy guys if your tanned or middleeastern looking guy you might need some good cover or willing to fight it out. I was almost got on a fight but I was well covered as i went with local guys. So the fight never did happen as they chickened out the moment they saw me with them. Got some numbers. Nothing much happened.

Warning: I have seen more fights in estonia than in any other country in the world. Also I have personally seen tanned, indian looking guys dragged out of club when they are on their own. But they never touched me as I am with local guys. Just you have to lie low and not to provoke them. If you do then you will be fine. I never felt threatened as I never went alone.

Thats what i can conjure about in 16 days. 2 flags one russian-one half estonian and russian. One make out in club. couple of kissing.