rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Central London datasheet

Hi guys, here you’ll find my personal take on London and how to game in the city.
This datasheet will focus on Central London and its immediate surrounding since that’s the part I’ve visited. I stayed around one week there, my location was very central and located near Blackfriars and the Tames.

DAYGAME

Main streets and squares
As you may know some places like Leicester Square and Piccadilly Circus are some all-time classics for daygamers and with a reason, here you will find loads of tourists and this means plenty of chances.
My advice is to don’t game in these streets, these places are crowded, noisy and there is a constant flux of people walking in both directions, this means that you won’t have the best conditions to stop your target.
Instead, my suggestion is to game one or two roads away from the main streets, in places that are less crowded but where you’ll still find a lot of people trying to explore London more deeply or to get some rest, often looking for a place to eat or a bar.
As an example, during one of my walks there I found a very cute blond Russian girl and I was able to insta-date her to a restaurant nearby where we had a good lunch and chat. Unfortunately she had to go to her language course soon after, so she paid her share and left. I couldn’t bang in the following days; I suppose that she had a sponsor paying for her expenses while in London.
The main roads around Oxford Street are cool as well.
I found Carnaby Street really meaningless so I don’t think it’s still a good spot like many years ago.
The district of Soho during the day can be interesting if you are into vintage clothes and indie stuff and there are many hipster and alternatives chicks all around.
The London Brigde and Bankside are wonderful places to scan, especially in one of the rare moments when the sky gets clear and sunny.
The Borough Market is a small street culinary marketplace not too far from the London Bridge; there are many nice chicks walking around shopping for groceries or trying new culinary products.
Lastly, a simple walk around the Thames will become a wonderful opportunity to create rapport and escalate when the occasion calls for it.

Museums
There is a number of free museums that are gold for picking up girls.
I’ll suggest you to see the National Gallery that lies next to Trafalgar Square where along with countless magnificent paintings you can spot a lot of girls walking around alone.
Another place is the Tate Modern where there are some galleries of contemporary art and many good looking artsy teenagers too.
The British Museum can be another interesting place but I haven’t been there yet and I believe that the entrance it’s not free.

Universities
I’ll second the same advice that some of you already gave of spending time near university campus. It actually doesn’t matter if you look don’t look young enough to be a student there since your tactic could vary.
For example you can say that you wanted to see the library to do some researches for a project you’re writing or that you were visiting friends that study there.
Well, you can also say that you came around casually and you liked the smart environment so you took a break at the local cafeteria.
You can find the list of the main colleges of London and their location easily on the web. However, I won’t advise you to go to the most prestigious universities because it may happen that many students will be very busy and really focused on their work; this means they won’t be open to spend more than two or three minutes with strangers.

Parks

When I get there it was way too cold but, as soon as the good season hits, you can game on in one of the big parks of the city like Hyde Park.

Cafes and Food Corporate Chains
You can stop to take a break in one of the countless Starbucks, Café Nero, Eat. and Mc Donalds.
The thing that those places have in common is that their coffees are really shitty; truth is that it’s hard to get a half-decent espresso in London.
If you want to get a real coffee try to find some patisserie or the, not so common, high-end cafes. I’ll also advise you to go to these places if you are with a girl by your side, this will help to show that you have class and appreciate fine things.
The variety of restaurants is huge as well so it’s not a problem to find what you like.
In those places you can easily stop and find cute girls that will sit on your same table or really near, from then it’s very easy to start a conversation and to game on.

NIGHT GAME

My experience on night game in London is not very consistent since I didn’t go out so much in the evenings but I’ll share some cool places.
Ministry of Sound, this legendary club is still a good spot for electro music enthusiast and tourists girls.
Covent Garden, this place is close to Leicester Square and on weekend nights can be really good and cheap, there are many small clubs in the area, anyhow remember that it can be a hit or miss.
East London is supposed to be full of students partying, many people suggested me to go there but I didn’t have the chance to visit.
In Leicester Square there is a lot of shady people walking around along with annoying promoters, my advice is to don’t even bother going there.

FINAL CONSIDERATIONS

London is one of the most important cities in the world and this reflects in the huge variety of people that you will meet in the streets. There are workers, students and tourists from all around the world and I’ll say that in the most central areas is harder to find real British people, compared with foreigners.
There is a good number of girls that are usually well dressed, slim and slender, furthermore I’ve noticed that a lot of girls are really tall, like 5’10 or more.
The competition in the city is fierce since the existence of an incredible number of rich, well groomed and dressed gentlemen on the streets, so be ready to play the part and make sure your appearance is top-notch.
Moreover, since you’re probably not working there, you’ll have much more time and less stress that the locals; be ready to use this to your advantage.
To conclude I won’t say that it’s easy to get laid in London, it takes time and money but if you play the game right you’ll be able to enjoy the great amount of talent that is present on the streets.
If instead you have just three or four days I’ll suggest, to aim for another destination or to just go to London to visit its many touristic attractions.

If you have further questions feel free to ask and I’ll provide my point of view.

Her pussy tastes like Pepsi Cola...

promoters are not annoying, they just try to do their job. Do you live in London?

I don't live in the UK, this datasheet is mostly geared towards turists and short term visitors.
About the promoters I'll say that they try to do their job but sometimes they lie about the number of people in the club, for example saying that's packed with people when it's the opposite and other tricks like this but I don't fall for this tricks.

Her pussy tastes like Pepsi Cola...