rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Strippers Dancers= Gold diggers

From my little experience with them, besides the fact that they can act alot like a whore they can sometimes, they are sure gold diggers. I have not met one yet that seems not to be in love with money and they have the weakest game. Their game really is to " run the show" they want to make you do what they would like. Anyway i just had a chick like this i told her im dumb messing with her by the way she didnt get a dime out of me.
Anyone esle deal with a chick like this?

It is that banished guy again? weblink?!
OMG

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

You sound shocked that a chick who would showcase her body for cash is also savvy and manipulative.

Quote:Quote:

From my little experience with them, besides the fact that they can act alot like a whore they can sometimes, they are sure gold diggers. I have not met one yet that seems not to be in love with money and they have the weakest game. Their game really is to " run the show" they want to make you do what they would like. Anyway i just had a chick like this i told her im dumb messing with her by the way she didnt get a dime out of me.
Anyone esle deal with a chick like this?

How is what I bolded different from almost every other chick out there?

I run 'Poor Artist' game on strippers. Sometimes it works, but pretty damn rarely, but I only do it for kicks anyways.

Getting dances is for suckers, but to me it's like paying for sex; I don't do it, but if someone else is willing to foot the bill, well it's just rude of me to refuse them.

Ive found girls involved in the alcohol industry in general are a lot like this. They get hit on all the time, and just feel jaded. Never mind that chinese gogo dances are among the highest paid female professions in china. This is trying to set up meetings outside of the club/KTV/Bar they work for. In the bar they try very hard to be friendly and hook people.

"Strippers Dancers= Gold diggers"

No shit.

This reminds me of the Floyd Mayweather "prizefighter" comments. Boxers fight for money and DANCERS DANCE FOR MONEY. They can become a little "jaded" after a while because their whole job is to "pretend" they like you and get your money. It doesn't make them evil, its their job. Just like any other salesmen who is trying to close as many deals as they can. If they didn't "pretend" to like you , they wouldn't make any money. You're paying for the fantasy, they are the fantasy.

Most of them are a little crazy, its a crazy business, lots of drugs, prostitution, low lives, etc. But I have dated a few dancers who were good girls, they just refused to make 10 or 12 dollars an hour. These girls were in college and they wanted their own apartment, a cute little car, nice clothes, and plenty of spending money. They didn't want to be another struggling waitress who could barely pay her rent. They wanted real money, and they got over 500 a night dancing, sometimes almost 1000 a night. I was jeolous of how fast these girls were getting money.

I didn't like my girl working around that environment. Some of the girls are straight hookers, others are addicts, and they are great liars and thieves. In a high class place you will always have a few who are just college girls trying make some decent money. They are regular people just like us, if they like you, they might date you.

As far as being "gold diggers", they definatly want money. But, all of us want money. Especially when we are working. We all want to make as much money as possible when we work right? You know what your getting into before you go to a strip club. Enjoy the girls, have a few drinks, remember this is just a job for them.

True,, they only like you for your money! But being gold diggers outside of work, well that is another story. They may live with low lives, pimps or an average normal guy, or some wealthy dude.

To do what they do for a living, well, they have to be the ultimate manipulators. Their job is to convince you that they like you, or even want to fuck you. They have to make you feel special, listen to your problems, all to keep you coughing up those $20 bills (or to get you in the "Champagne Room" and get the credit card). The ones that get paid the most are the ones that let you get away with more than the next girl. They're doing this shit for the MONEY, and they start to love it more and more the longer they do it. Most of them got into the game with the intention of only doing it to pay for school. Then it was until they could afford a crib/car, and on and on...until they're still doing that shit years down the line, because they can't give up that cash. If they have a "boyfriend," you best believe it's a dude they met at the club, who's got money.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Why bump this thread?

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee