rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Any one have the scoop on Lima Peru?

stuck trying to decided between colombia and lima for a lil week or 2 trip soon.

i know about colombia, so does anyone have any info or experience with lima peru. nightlife and girls as always?

I've also been eying Lima for some time now. I've been reading that it's the best kept secret when it comes to non pros in South America. I'd like to hear more about the Lima scene from someone who's familiar with it.

Thanks.

I lived there for a few months last year.

I fucked like 6 cute chicks in 2 1/2 months and had all local friends (I mostly only hung out with Peruvians)...so you could say I had the full exprience.

Im living in Cali, Colombia now...so I also can help you with comparisons between this part of Colombia and Lima.

Tell me what you want to know specificly, and I will do what I can to give you the 411.

how is the nightlife in lima? how many chicks can speak some english? do they give off alot of IOI's to gringos?

I'm also curious about Lima. The main reason I havent been there yet is that Peruvian chicks are stereotypically ugly, and the rich white ones are extremely difficult to get. Are you getting poor, middle class, or rich chicks? What works best (day,night,social circle)?

Quote: (05-19-2010 05:41 PM)gringoed Wrote:  

I'm also curious about Lima. The main reason I havent been there yet is that Peruvian chicks are stereotypically ugly, and the rich white ones are extremely difficult to get.

my peruvian gf is very cute

she was a snl from lima and is a complete nympho

I lived in Lima, Peru for 8 months.

How do you fuck a Peruvian? Get her drunk and call her you girl friend.

Peruvian girls are ugly. However, there are some pretty ones obviously. The nightlife is okay but you are generally restricted to weekends if you want to find a good party. People don't drink nearly as much though. Girls are conservative and only want to fuck guys who are first their boyfriends. This can be worked around obviously. If you are white, all the brown Peruanas will want you. You def get tons of points for being white and American (or European). Girls actually would open me when I would go out. Its easy to get girls who want you but can be tricky to get them to fuck you. Local Peruvian guys have a reputations as being liars etc. This is because (IMO) if they want to get laid they have to get into relationships they dont really want. At least thats what the AFCs have to do.

Not many people or girls speak English. The high class white Peruvian hoes that go out to Larcomar clubs do mostly speak English and are some of the best looking girls in Peru. They are all nice, no huge bitch shields or anything but they wont just throw themselves at you like the lower class Peruanas.

A great place to meet normal local girls is Baranco. There is a street full of bars there. Quality of girls is low like in all of Peru, so you just have to pull the few hotties that you find which is actually not challenging.

You have to stay in Miraflores if you go. It is the center of everything and an extremely safe area of town.

I really like Lima as a place to live because it is extremely safe (in Miraflores) and has a low level of retardation which is rampant in many 3rd world countries. By level of retardation, I mean that the people and businesses there are generally competent and things work like they should. They also don't have any retarded customs like closing for 3 hours in the middle of the day for siesta bullshit. Also, you can find 24hr supermarkets. The people are also nice and generally happy. It is also very cheap and pulling girls is easy although you do have to search a little to find hot ones.

That being said, for a 2 week vacation Colombia might be better. I have never been there so can't say exactly.

I was apprehensive about going to Peru because in NYC 9 out of 10 Peruvian chicks look a hot fucking mess!!! However, I was pleasantly surprised with Peru, I saw more cute girls with nicer bodies than I expected. Mancora which is a beach town a few hours from the Ecuadorian border had nothing but Peruvian dimes. I also read on other boards prior to my trip that Peruvians only like White people which I figured that it would sucke for me cuz I am darker than coal. That couldn't have been further from the truth. Peru was the only country in Latin America that cute girls would regularly open me and approached speaking English. I must have lost count how many girls would approached me and ask me to take pictures with them all hugged up. My only regret was not staying there longer and not having my logistics lined up. Those mistakes cost me a lot of flags.

Baron Stanley and Playwithapassport,
Thanks for your reports about Lima. Baron, great breakdown. You mention it being safe which is a huge factor and you also mention it being very cheap another biggie IMHO for most guys in here. Now, what would be a realistic budget on a monthly basis to live in a nice apartment in a nice/safe area of town (I've been reading that Miraflores is the place to be), and going out, eating out all the time and partying. Would say $2-$3K a month be enough to pull that off or more would be required? I'm not taking about anything plush or luxury, just a decent place in a decent area and having a good time.

Thanks man.

Are girls in Peru that gross?

Quote: (05-22-2010 01:01 PM)UgSlayer Wrote:  

nope

Quote: (05-22-2010 01:02 PM)Lumiere Wrote:  

nope

Reading this forum, it would lead one to believe that it's a country full of short, squatty, pygmy-like women comparable to oompa loompas, except with an Apocalypto twist.

If someone could post photos of normal (not models or celebrities) Peruvian girls out at bars or in parks, that would be great.

i just look at some vids on Mancora and the girls there look hot. Hopefully it is simi close to lima, cuz i def wanna hit this beach town up!

Quote: (05-22-2010 01:12 PM)UgSlayer Wrote:  

Reading this forum, it would lead one to believe that it's a country full of short, squatty, pygmy-like women comparable to oompa loompas, except with an Apocalypto twist.

they look like that near the border with bolivia

in lima a lot of them look similar to colombianas

Peruvians are but-a-faces. Most have nice bodies although they are short. Its easy to find solid 7s. but the 8+ are few and far between. If you are happy fucking 7s all day then you will like Peru. Also, people do not present themselves well in Peru at all. They wear normal plain looking clothes. No short skirts and cleavage tops with high heels sexy looking girls walking around. In the few upscale clubs you find girls like that. But you very very rarely see random girls on the street dressed well and showing off. This is part of the reason Peru seems like there are no hot bitches. You rarely see head turners. But cute girls are fairly common. Peru is not THAT bad. Its better than most of America because there is not the fat girl epidemic.

Costs:
For a 1 bedroom apartment in Miraflores it will run 700-1k usd per month for all bills paid short term apartments. If you rent a room or split an apartment with someone you can get out for $300 or so per month. You should be able to get by on 1k or so spending money per month. 2k total expenses per month should be sufficient with eating out and drinking frequently assuming you dont go to upscale restaurants too frequently. Drinking beer is really cheap. Mixed drinks can get somewhat pricey at a lot of places. You can go to the menu of the day lunch places for $3-4 including drink and tip. Groceries are actually pretty expensive if you want to buy processed food like you are accustomed to in the USA. However, fresh fruits and vegetables, etc are quite cheap.

Quote: (05-22-2010 01:12 PM)UgSlayer Wrote:  

Quote: (05-22-2010 01:02 PM)Lumiere Wrote:  

nope

If someone could post photos of normal (not models or celebrities) Peruvian girls out at bars or in parks, that would be great.

check out http://www.peru-amateur.com/ Its a Peruvian board that Peruvian dudes post naked pictures of their bitches. There's a lot of top notch talent there. click on "Fotos de las novias, trampas,vecinas, etc"

haha playa I registered at that board.. a lot of those chicks are dogs, but there's a lot of hot ones too.. here's one of my favs -->

http://www.peru-amateur.com/viewtopic.php?t=4688

I'm sitting here in a coffee shop in Lima, and I can vouch for the quality of the biyatches here in Miraflores. Nice.

kerouac,

when you get finished with lima break out a data sheet with everything a player needs to know!

Alright I signed up for that Peru Amateurs site so I could see the pictures.

Maybe Cordoba has spoiled me but...
I have no idea what you guys are talking about, those girls are some fugly bitches. I'd say about 1/20 of them were bangable no exaggeration. TheSmith's chick was BY FAR the hottest I saw.

I could see myself getting even less ass in Lima than Argentina, for an ENTIRELY different reason...

there is def some fine girls in lima. ive viewed alot of pics from another site similar to peru-amateurs. this one guy supplies all the girls to mongering men and his stable is nice.

Quote: (05-20-2010 04:46 AM)BaronStanley Wrote:  

I lived in Lima, Peru for 8 months.

How do you fuck a Peruvian? Get her drunk and call her you girl friend.

Peruvian girls are ugly. However, there are some pretty ones obviously. The nightlife is okay but you are generally restricted to weekends if you want to find a good party. People don't drink nearly as much though. Girls are conservative and only want to fuck guys who are first their boyfriends. This can be worked around obviously. If you are white, all the brown Peruanas will want you. You def get tons of points for being white and American (or European). Girls actually would open me when I would go out. Its easy to get girls who want you but can be tricky to get them to fuck you. Local Peruvian guys have a reputations as being liars etc. This is because (IMO) if they want to get laid they have to get into relationships they dont really want. At least thats what the AFCs have to do.

Not many people or girls speak English. The high class white Peruvian hoes that go out to Larcomar clubs do mostly speak English and are some of the best looking girls in Peru. They are all nice, no huge bitch shields or anything but they wont just throw themselves at you like the lower class Peruanas.

A great place to meet normal local girls is Baranco. There is a street full of bars there. Quality of girls is low like in all of Peru, so you just have to pull the few hotties that you find which is actually not challenging.

You have to stay in Miraflores if you go. It is the center of everything and an extremely safe area of town.

I really like Lima as a place to live because it is extremely safe (in Miraflores) and has a low level of retardation which is rampant in many 3rd world countries. By level of retardation, I mean that the people and businesses there are generally competent and things work like they should. They also don't have any retarded customs like closing for 3 hours in the middle of the day for siesta bullshit. Also, you can find 24hr supermarkets. The people are also nice and generally happy. It is also very cheap and pulling girls is easy although you do have to search a little to find hot ones.

That being said, for a 2 week vacation Colombia might be better. I have never been there so can't say exactly.

Hey guy I don't know what country do you live in, because I'm totally disagree with your point view. I'm a peruvian girl and not rich. I'm good looking and I don't go Larcomar because if full of pousers and it's also expensive. I medium class and I speak english very well. I would say 70% of population does..come on! Even in State Primary School teach english. I think you think like that because you don't know anything else around your safe Miraflores, but even in the "Conos" there are nice ladies, of curse no models but good looking. And as in any part of the world GIRLS ALSO WANT SEX, surprisse!! that doesn't depends on social or economic class, it depends more on their likes.

PPl do not speak English in Peru. I lived there for 8 months and am actually moving back there soon. And when I say speak, I mean can have a conversation in English. Sure everyone studies a few years in High School but that does not teach you a language. 70% of people might know a few basic words and phrases in English but that does not mean you speak a language.

There are beautiful women in all of the 15+ country I have visited including Peru... Peru just has a much lower percentage than most.

Lima has plenty of good looking girls imo. If you are white with blue eyes and blonde hair you will destroy the muff. Miraflores is real nice, Spanish is important to get laid there. A lot of people here seem to think Peruvians are ugly but I found plenty of hotties and had loads of one night stands.