rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Michael Jordan turning 50 and still making $80 mil a year

Michael Jordan turning 50 and still making mil a year

http://www.forbes.com/sites/kurtbadenhau...on-a-year/

It's always great to hear about an athlete that made wise investments and came out on top. I just hope he's got a good prenup with this chic he's about to marry. Especially given that he's a known playa. Can't even imagine why the hell he'd want to get married in the first place at this stage in life, but to each his own.

I admire the dude, but he needs to put Oswald Boateng on his payroll because he is the worst dressed athlete of all time.

[Image: scaled.22SH_t653x653.jpeg]

It's like he doesn't know whether he wants to dress hip-hop or classy

Quote: (02-15-2013 04:40 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

http://www.forbes.com/sites/kurtbadenhau...on-a-year/

It's always great to hear about an athlete that made wise investments and came out on top. I just hope he's got a good prenup with this chic he's about to marry. Especially given that he's a known playa. Can't even imagine why the hell he'd want to get married in the first place at this stage in life, but to each his own.

I admire the dude, but he needs to put Oswald Boateng on his payroll because he is the worst dressed athlete of all time.

First thing that popped into my head. Dude can't dress for shit. That long ass shirt, coupled with those baggy ass jeans, make him look like he got his legs blown off below the knees in 'Nam or some shit.

Why does he want to get married AGAIN when Juanita took him to the cleaners for 150 mill clean? Or is his prenup this time going to be tighter? I guess if he is making 80 mill a year and has been for his whole career, losing 150 mill to a lizard is toy money to him.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Have you ever seen a more smug expression on a woman's face? She just won the Lotto, X-factor and Miss World all in one go.

Quote: (02-15-2013 07:39 AM)Moma Wrote:  

Why does he want to get married AGAIN when Juanita took him to the cleaners for 150 mill clean? Or is his prenup this time going to be tighter? I guess if he is making 80 mill a year and has been for his whole career, losing 150 mill to a lizard is toy money to him.

I wonder if 150 mil is really enough for a woman to abandon all her chances for having a man in her future?

At least I cannot imagine a guy who would like to stick it in a place stretched by Michael Jordan's dick. By all stereotypes there shouldn't be a man who could feel safe that he satisfies her enough. I mean you just cannot bang a woman banged by Jordan and throw out the thought that a big black dick of the world's most famous over 2m athlete banged this same hole when it was younger and tighter. No alfa would do that and it is also clear that the lizard herself would accept no beta after she has had an alfa of such a caliber.

I wonder if these women really accept a future of permanent sexual and relationship dissatisfaction for money?

Mage, is he an alpha? He was in the right place at the right time to make money. You think some goon from the streets really gives a fcuk? He's just trying to get a nutt off and get some of that ailmony money so he can sit up in her crib, play World of War, smoke and drink.

If we base alpha on money then all of us are beta to whoever has more money than us.

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (02-15-2013 08:04 AM)Mage Wrote:  

I mean you just cannot bang a woman banged by Jordan and throw out the thought that a big black dick of the world's most famous over 2m athlete banged this same hole when it was younger and tighter.

He is 1,98m, just saying.

hes gonna get divorce raped

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Michael was actually one of the BEST dressed athletes when he was playing. Even before the NBA instituted the dress code, he always looked tight. After he retired, he seemed to think he needed to dress like the average Florida retiree...HA HA!

One of the reasons why you'll never see another Michael has little to do with his game on the court, but more off the court. He was, and still is, a cultural phenomenon. He wasn't the first athlete to have his own signature shoe (as a New Yorker, I remember the "Clyde" Pumas that were made for the Knicks' Walt Frazier), but he's the first to have a company essentially create a whole division devoted to him. Where an athlete was basically made a business partner. Where an athlete was converted into a logo (after Jerry West of course - the NBA logo was fashioned after a picture of Jerry West dribbling). Since, Shaquille O'Neal had the "Dunkman" which was an attempt to copy the Jordan model. Kids that never saw him play, or were born AFTER he retired want his shoes and gear. LeBron James, as young as he is, has done incredibly well with his non-basketball business interests, but even he won't equal what Jordan did.

While Juanita got him for a chunk, in the grand scheme of things it was nothing because unlike most athletes that are done playing, he's making even MORE money than he did in just basketball salary. He paid Juanita and kept it moving without another thought. I'm sure, on principle, he tried to get away with not paying her as much, but in the end, he really didn't care. Loot will never be a concern for him. Boredom, and finding something that scratches his competition itch is his only challenge in life.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Quote: (02-15-2013 08:23 AM)Moma Wrote:  

Mage, is he an alpha? He was in the right place at the right time to make money. You think some goon from the streets really gives a fcuk? He's just trying to get a nutt off and get some of that ailmony money so he can sit up in her crib, play World of War, smoke and drink.

If we base alpha on money then all of us are beta to whoever has more money than us.

I never said he was alpha because of the money and I have always been on the camp of Game owns money and money makes no one alpha and stuff.

But you guess what - I wouldn't be in a relationship with an ex-wife of Jordan even if he was a beta.

And being in relationship with a woman for money who was in relationship for money with Jordan - sounds like some bizarre pyramid scheme.

Jeans and sport coat.

Many an Alpha's Waterloo.

Man, who do we have on the list now of Alphas who can't pull it off?

Daniel Craig
Obama
Steinfield
Tom Brady
Every celeb that ever existed

This list goes on and on.

Michael has always been a player. His marriage to Juanita was basically a business cover, probably suggested by his agent at the time, David Falk, who was instrumental in the development of the Jordan brand with Nike. Michael and Juanita's first child, Jeffrey, was born out of wedlock, a YEAR before they married, and the marriage was a Vegas quickie. You didn't read anything about it, and there were no pictures that I can recall. I didn't even know he was married for the longest. Falk knew what they were looking to do with Mike on the marketing/endorsement level, and he knew he couldn't sell yet another black athlete with an out-of-wedlock kid. He had to be as clean as possible. Mike NEVER stopped fucking around throughout his marriage. When he wasn't on the court, he was on the golf course, or gambling, or chasing ass. He pretty much spent no time with his family.

I think it would be difficult to be with a woman that Michael was with because he's larger-than-life. He's a global icon. It wouldn't be a sexual issue for me though - pussy is pussy, and if she's attractive, I'd have no issues banging her out. It's building a relationship that would be problematic, because you could never do it as big as Michael did it in terms of lifestyle, and that's what women care about.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Quote: (02-15-2013 09:07 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Jeans and sport coat.

Many an Alpha's Waterloo.

Man, who do we have on the list now of Alphas who can't pull it off?

Daniel Craig
Obama
Steinfield
Tom Brady
Every celeb that ever existed

This list goes on and on.

I think the problem is he went too young with the ensemble. The baggy, distressed, faded jeans look doesn't belong on a man that age. The untucked, baggy shirt and white suede loafers made it too casual. A crisp dress shirt, tailored jacket with a dark wash jean and dark shoes would have tightened that up.

Quote: (02-15-2013 09:12 AM)Timoteo Wrote:  

I think it would be difficult to be with a woman that Michael was with because he's larger-than-life. He's a global icon. It wouldn't be a sexual issue for me though - pussy is pussy, and if she's attractive, I'd have no issues banging her out. It's building a relationship that would be problematic, because you could never do it as big as Michael did it in terms of lifestyle, and that's what women care about.

You said it better then I could!

Quote: (02-15-2013 09:12 AM)Timoteo Wrote:  

Michael has always been a player. His marriage to Juanita was basically a business cover, probably suggested by his agent at the time, David Falk, who was instrumental in the development of the Jordan brand with Nike.

I think this is key. I never understood why athletes who got so much pu$$y would bother getting married in the prime of their careers but Timoteo has actually confirmed my theory..it is actually more lucrative for them to get married..even if they get turfed for cheating as America wants to see normal couples. Single young black males with the green lights to go around fcuking everything moving is America's nightmare. At least with a 'wife', it seems less likely that he would 'cheat' on her since he 'loves' her.

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Michael Jordan is getting fat. That's probably why he's wearing such a baggy ensemble.

I googled some pics of him that have been taken earlier -- look at his face in these

[Image: presentjordan.jpg]

and then this...

[Image: michael-jordan-gut-playing-golf.jpg]

Michaels earned the right to dress however the hell he wants LOL. There is absolutely No One in the entire world he has to impress only the other way around If he wants to wear Hawaiian shirts for the rest of his life he'll still be awesome because he is Michael

Clothing generally go full circle. The poor dress like shit. Those who are seeking to elevate their position and are abitious dress really well and trendy to get noticed. The uber-rich and übersuccessful dress like shit again because they can. Hahaha

tenderman, I guess he's enjoying life..he was ripped all his career so now it's time to bask and chill..in many cultures, a fat man is considered the man to be around.
The ripped men are usually the peasants and field workers.

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (02-15-2013 09:43 AM)Moma Wrote:  

tenderman, I guess he's enjoying life..he was ripped all his career so now it's time to bask and chill..in many cultures, a fat man is considered the man to be around.
The ripped men are usually the peasants and field workers.

Hey, I am not blaming him..just noting how now that he has packed on some pounds, the clothes don't fit him quite as well as they used to.

I do think though that with his physique and genes he could really cut a sharper figure if he worked a bit at it. Not the sort of workouts he did with Tim Grover when he was playing -- those were legendary -- but something other than golf, which seems to be his main athletic activity.

But as if he cares what I think...

Yes, Michael HAS gained a ton of weight. The thing that athletes miss is the games/competition, and the comradery of the locker room. What they don't miss is the preparation that goes into being at the top of their game physically. Michael worked tirelessly on his body during his playing days, so I can definitely understand him just wanting to chill, smoke cigars and drink, and do all the things he couldn't while he was playing. It's still kind of sad to see though...HA HA! Maybe, like Charles Barkley, he'll do Weight Watchers at some point, adding yet another endorsement to his portfolio!

I don't think Mike cares about divorce to be honest. He's so rich it doesn't matter.

Quote: (02-15-2013 10:54 AM)Timoteo Wrote:  

Yes, Michael HAS gained a ton of weight. The thing that athletes miss is the games/competition, and the comradery of the locker room. What they don't miss is the preparation that goes into being at the top of their game physically. Michael worked tirelessly on his body during his playing days, so I can definitely understand him just wanting to chill, smoke cigars and drink, and do all the things he couldn't while he was playing. It's still kind of sad to see though...HA HA! Maybe, like Charles Barkley, he'll do Weight Watchers at some point, adding yet another endorsement to his portfolio!

That's why I have such huge respect for other athletes who stay (and gain) in muscle and conditioning after they retire, like Herschel Walker. Dude's built like a brick shithouse.

Also I think it's unfortunate that businessmen have to consort with wives to be successful in the business world. I hate to see my heroes brought down by gold digging whores.
The original players, the Egyptian pharaohs, probably didn't do any of that bullshit. I would bet that they had harems of whores and maybe a formal wife for the strict purpose of siring an heir. I've been reading a lot of "The Mack Within".

Quote: (02-15-2013 11:28 AM)Hades Wrote:  

That's why I have such huge respect for other athletes who stay (and gain) in muscle and conditioning after they retire, like Herschel Walker. Dude's built like a brick shithouse.

Also I think it's unfortunate that businessmen have to consort with wives to be successful in the business world. I hate to see my heroes brought down by gold digging whores.
The original players, the Egyptian pharaohs, probably didn't do any of that bullshit. I would bet that they had harems of whores and maybe a formal wife for the strict purpose of siring an heir. I've been reading a lot of "The Mack Within".

Herschel always trained in martial arts, so those guys tend to stay fit no matter what. Herschel was also a competition junkie, so he was able to do MMA to scratch that itch. Michael didn't have another physical pursuit to force him to stay fit. Some guys do it simply out of pride, and still want to maintain health and quality of life. At this point, I don't think Michael HAS to have a wife for business reasons. His divorce from Juanita was public, but it didn't stop him from becoming principle owner of the Bobcats, or hurt the continued growth of the Jordan brand. I honestly don't understand why he would marry again, especially him, since he wasn't really a husband/family man the first time around. That just isn't him.

He still did all those things while playing too. Don't get it twisted, he would be out drinking, smoking and gambling till 4am and then proceed to drop 40 points the next night.

Also many believe his love for gambling is what forced him to retire the first time as the word is he mistakingly bet on Basketball (oooops) and him, Nike, and Stern all looked the other way and made a plan where he would "retire" while essentially serving a Suspension from the league. There is truth to this because he never formally filed the paperwork to retire from your NBA team the first time around, but he did in 98'. The Wizards thing was half pride/ half business as he got kickbacks from it lol. MJ was all about his money and wins, did not give a fuck about anything else lol.