rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What Kind of Girls Are You Into

I think it's interesting to see the differences in what is beauty to one man and what is homely to another. It made me think about it a lot today when I went out to dinner with a friend (Same male model kids I was talking about in another thread). I thought our Latina looking waitress was smokin hot. He didn't at all, but thought the pale waitress serving the table next to us was cute, who I thought was a dog. Later on we were watching a movie. I saw Selma Heyek in a preview and mentioned how she was looking good still even though she is older. He thought she was ugly, and instead commented on how good Scarlett Johansen was looking in the movie, when I never thought she was really even cute. A while ago my friend told me he was meeting up with some "hot girls" at the strip. We got there and I was pissed we had to hang out with those dogs all night. Their faces were CAKED in make up. It also made for quite the awekward situation as my friend was hooking up with one and I could tell the other wanted to hook up with me, but I just wasn't feeling in. The only girls we agree are hot are usually 9's.

So what kind of women are you all into? I'm sure I'm going to get a lot of latina reponses, but I know some of you are into asians, eastern europeans, and others.

I'm a latina lover myself, but also preffer the EE look. Don't get me wrong I don't hate, I love all women from all over the world, but those are just my top two choices. Examples....

The girl on the right.... Brazilian
[Image: 029.jpg]

Italian
[Image: ele2.jpg]

Brazilian
[Image: 10-meudeus.jpg]>

bottom one is Eastern European

Feel free to give some opinions on which pictures anyone posts you think are good looking or ugly.

I generally dont categorize. I love interesting women. It really doesn't matter to me what they look like for me wanting to spend time with them. But it does matter for if i want to sleep with them or not. I generally do my best not to judge and treat everyone during the initial contact as a blank slate and make my decision within 5 min if they are someone i would like to get to know better and spend my very limited free time with.

I think alot of guys will mistake high-heels, makeup and bling for beauty. Especially true when travelling. Take that shit off your face, get nakid, then we'll judge.

I don't know, sure make up makes some girls look a lot better, but I can usually tell when they are just wearing too much and if they look good with the make up off.

Then you're not one of those guys.

Personally, I like girls who look like more then one ethnicity. I like "mixed" girls. I like girls who look like they could be Brazilian, but they also could Lebanese, or they might just be Black and White. I like it when I can't really tell. In San Francisco, we have a ton of mixed girls who are Asian and White . My buddy lives in Japan and he says the hottest girls are the Japanese-Brazilian mixes. But, I also like EE women, and the feminine sexy White women in the South USA (under 25yo). Shit, I love all women. The African women on "NaughtyNomads" sight are also beautiful. Variety is the spice of life , right?

Looking at these pics, The 2 bottom pics are my favorites.(Brazilian and EE) It really doesn't do any good to compare your taste with the taste of another man. Its all a matter of personal preference. I love them all.

Selma Hayek and Scarlett Johanssen are both fine IMO.

I like girls of all races.
Black, latina, white, asian.....

but I'm definitely with Giovonny on the girls who looked mixed and you really can't tell what they are. Something about not being able to tell what a girl is makes me that much more interested in her.

I ran into a black chick the other day who was like 4'0" tall and cute. I initially liked her just cuz I'd never seen a chick tht short before who didn't look like she was a midget. Then she told me she was half Native American.... and I just liked her more lol. Something about the mixes that gets to me.

Make-up is cute but it takes alot more than make-up to make me want to settle with her. I like a girl who is pretty without all the glitter and etc. It will save me from disappointment later on.

Being half Brazilian, I have a bias towards them and most of my Latinas (half peruvian too). While I love all types of women for the most part, I am much more successful with foreign women than American women. Right now, I'm messing with an Indian chick--a year ago, I never thought I would be in this situation. That's the beauty of being open to all types.

In terms of looks, I think I was spoiled by being constantly exposed to Brazilian women. That said, I'm fond of the Middle East and eastward. I dated an Israeli, Palestinian, Pakistani, and now an Indian. I think the best thing about each one of them was their natural beauty. I wish more American girls would drop the make up and appreciate what they have.

Like some have said, a pretty girl is a pretty girl no matter where her parents came from.

I have a noticeable bend to girls who have the 'naturally pretty' thing going on as opposed to girls who vamp it up with makeup, heels and cleavage, but once more I don't discriminate.

I do think though, that hands down the best looking women in the world originate in two places; South/Central America and Eastern Europe. Girls from C./S. America have such nice skin and usually that awesome billowy ass thing going that I like, and that almost none of them are fat (I attribute this to their being less resources on which to get fat down there) is just garnish.

Eastern Euro chicks have (IMO) the prettiest faces of all women; very femenine jawline, almost all come equipped with DSLs, small noses and nice cheekbones, usually green or blue eyes. I've also noticed that they tend to be taller as well, and that never hurts.

All that being said, the hottest girl I ever banged was a student on vacation in Costa Rica from Newport (CA) who was pure WASP. The second/third is a coin toss between a naturalized Indian girl from TO and a French-Canadian student from McGill.

Central/South America and EE produces more hotties per capita, but sexy knows no specific ethnicity.

I have love for all ethnicities. A stunning girl is a stunning girl no matter what color. That said I'm pretty hooked on Asians right now.

Naughty Nomand's pics of African girls though look pretty damn good! In fact, the HOTTEST girl when I went to the Spearmint Rhino was a very dark black girl with a fitness model figure, a southern accent and a smile that could melt Antartica. Probably a good thing my LT girlfriend was right beside me then, otherwise I would have spent a fortune on her!

Polynesian girls are my favorite.

Those of you mainly interested in South American girls should really check out some Islanders.

Here's Haleiwa Native and Miss Hawaii USA Renee Nobriga:

[attachment=189]

Aloha!

^Man... I'm coming to Hawaii

I like all ethnicities as long as they're slim and leggy..

"Some May Never Live, But the Crazy Never Die..." ~ Hunter S. Thompson

I'm a white boy and I tend to go for White and Latin women, however I've tried all kinds. You can find something sexy in every kind of woman (some more than others) if you look hard enough.

I like the kind of girls with shaved vaginas.

Quote: (05-25-2010 06:35 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

HAHA

Don't we all

Quote: (05-27-2010 12:11 AM)Biz Wrote:  

Don't we all

Actually I'm getting tired of the prepubescent vagina look. Not that I'm for a return to the 70s industrial Brilo Pad Bush, but neatly trimmed or with a landing strip is nice.

her!

Quote: (05-20-2010 04:24 AM)Kona Wrote:  

Those of you mainly interested in South American girls should really check out some Islanders.

Aloha!

I hate to be mean, but Samoan women are ugghhhh.....

Quote: (05-27-2010 12:28 AM)thekiller Wrote:  

Quote: (05-27-2010 12:11 AM)Biz Wrote:  

Don't we all

Actually I'm getting tired of the prepubescent vagina look. Not that I'm for a return to the 70s industrial Brilo Pad Bush, but neatly trimmed or with a landing strip is nice.

Amen bro, I am with you, it's all about the neatly trimmed, landing strip, or the "V"... [Image: smile.gif] .... Not that I'm hating on shaved vag!! [Image: banana.gif]

Quote: (05-28-2010 11:45 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

Quote: (05-20-2010 04:24 AM)Kona Wrote:  

Aloha!

I hate to be mean, but Samoan women are ugghhhh.....

I agree... Just don't say that to them!

Aloha!

Nuff said:

Ashalee Albar:
http://hiphopvideomodels.net/ashaleeAlbar/home.html

[Image: ashalee_albar - 3.jpg]
[Image: ashalee_albar%20-%2026.jpg]

Kaaydah Marie, A similar looking girl:

[Image: kaaydah_marie - 5.jpg]

From the same website as above, check out Kalia Williams. She's from Haleiwa.

http://hiphopvideomodels.net/kalia/home.html

[attachment=195]

Aloha!