rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

does gaming 30 + year olds ruin your game?

after reading this
http://www.manexmachina.com/2013/02/22-and-35.html?m=1

it seems thE 30 year olds are basically a beta game. buying her dinners. show attention. no crazy hit thrown at you like 23 year oldswho goes out to clubs to show off .you have to do negs, amog etc as competition is fierce

does this what society would call normal' courting behavior ( which is differed.t to what the original game iz based on) ruin guys game?

Quote: (02-13-2013 07:40 AM)east and west Wrote:  

after reading this
http://www.manexmachina.com/2013/02/22-and-35.html?m=1

it seems thE 30 year olds are basically a beta game. buying her dinners. show attention. no crazy hit thrown at you like 23 year oldswho goes out to clubs to show off .you have to do negs, amog etc as competition is fierce

does this what society would call normal' courting behavior ( which is differed.t to what the original game iz based on) ruin guys game?

Older women for sure like compliments and stuff from my experience. It can get sort of confusing at first but you'll learn to game by age. There are still delusional older women though but they're really easy to identify and stay away from.

Older women might look for a beta provider instead of alpha "inseminators" as they feel their clock ticking. I believe that they subconsciously realize their smv is going downhill and are more concerned about long-term commitment before it is too late, hence selecting for beta traits.

Quote: (02-13-2013 07:40 AM)east and west Wrote:  

We are starting to get ridiculous on here again.

Yes, Banging hot 30 year old girls ruins your Game.

In fact, the other day I banged this hot 36 year old girl:

[Image: WOY_380.jpg]

Now my Game is ruined forever.

(This could be the next Was this Beta?)

No man. The game is the game.

[Image: 5735690507_23d5b93c1c.jpg]

I went out last night with a 30+ who told me she wanted me to choke her and make her squirt

Does it sound like I used beta game on her?

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Quote: (02-13-2013 11:17 AM)MrXY Wrote:  

I went out last night with a 30+ who told me she wanted me to choke her and make her squirt

keep in mind I'm in my 20's so that could have something to do with it

Quote: (02-13-2013 11:17 AM)MrXY Wrote:  

Yeah man. If that was a 20 year old, she would have asked you to beat the shit out of her and rape her during sex. So I guess that makes you beta [Image: whip.gif]

Is it beta for me to pick up my dogs poop?

My post wasn't meant to suggest that going after chicks in their 30s ruins your game. If you're pursuing attractive women of any age, you still have to demonstrate value, own them in bed, tease them, and have an abundance mentality. These are not "beta" characteristics. Buying fancy dinners and being a doormat is not going to work with desirable women of any age.

My point was that they can be more forgiving of minute cracks in your frame, and often gravitate towards hints of slightly more provider-like characteristics in between the usual game, as another poster said. This isn't a major shift -- with college girls you typically go 95% asshole game/ 5% provider, with hot women in their 30s you might go 80%/20%. It's subtle but you do see a difference in things like how they respond to small compliments, are less likely to flake, will openly tell you things they like about you, etc.

"with college girls you typically go 95% asshole game/ 5% provider, with hot women in their 30s you might go 80%/20%."

i do agree with this.
women in thirties dont flake as much. its natural. women in their early 20 are less focused on dating

It's more like JV than Varsity.

WIA

Quote: (02-13-2013 12:47 PM)Black Knight Wrote:  

My post wasn't meant to suggest that going after chicks in their 30s ruins your game. If you're pursuing attractive women of any age, you still have to demonstrate value, own them in bed, tease them, and have an abundance mentality. These are not "beta" characteristics. Buying fancy dinners and being a doormat is not going to work with desirable women of any age.

My point was that they can be more forgiving of minute cracks in your frame, and often gravitate towards hints of slightly more provider-like characteristics in between the usual game, as another poster said. This isn't a major shift -- with college girls you typically go 95% asshole game/ 5% provider, with hot women in their 30s you might go 80%/20%. It's subtle but you do see a difference in things like how they respond to small compliments, are less likely to flake, will openly tell you things they like about you, etc.

It's an interesting point you've brought up, but from my experience girls in their 30's are very conscious of value. If her value actually is high your game has to be on point. Younger girls tend to suffer from self delusion when it comes to value. So in that respect you might have to use negs on the younger girls. That said, I don't neg as it introduces negativity into my mindset. So if the girl is young and overvalues herself... I just laugh it off.