rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best US bank to open a business checking account?

To all the dudes on here running a business- what bank do you use for business checking accounts? I formed an LLC the other day and I'm looking for a good bank to open up a new checking account. The most important things I'm looking for are: cheap or NO monthly/yearly fees, and cheap domestic & international wire fees (I'm running an internet business so this is necessary).

Also if there are any banks other than Bank of America or Citi that have a solid/working virtual credit card system. I've got an AMEX gold, but I want VCC's.

I hear that Wells Fargo and Citi are both good. I hear that Bank of America is too expensive. I have to do some more research though. I'd appreciate any opinions from the guys on here who are actually doing it. Thanks in advance.

credit unions are so much more friendly than banks

If you are in New York City or any other part of the Northeastern United States, it's a no-brainer. TD Bank. I have had my business account there since 2008. They have by far the most convenient hours of any bank. It seems as though there is a branch on every corner in Manhattan.