rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Attractive Women Are Less Slutty!

Cupid's Arrow Research

•Very physically attractive women are more likely to form exclusive relationships ... also less likely to have sexual intercourse within the first week of meeting a partner.
•For women, the number of sexual partners decreases with increasing physical attractiveness, whereas for men, the number of sexual partners increases with increasing physical attractiveness.
• Thinner women report fewer partners ... consistent with the finding that more attractive women report fewer sexual partners.

In my experience, the opposite is true.

The more sexy a woman is, the more sexual she is!

Generally speaking.

I guess the premise behind this is that attractive women don't HAVE to use pussy as a lure to get male attention. They can string a guy along without giving up the ass, because he'll hang in there just to be with a very attractive chick. Less attractive chicks have to give it up quicker to keep a dude around, at least in theory.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

[Image: bsflag.gif]

LSE girls give it up easily because they want the validation a stiff cock in their vajayjay gives them.

More average girls have LSE than hot ones.

I've seen the relationship between weight and sluttiness before, but I thought it was weak. This definitely makes sense.

I've got the dick so I make the rules.
-Project Pat

But the bottom line is, she's still a slut.

Research says the ugly ones are sluts. Other research says the hot ones are sluts.

Conclusion is....

They're all sluts.

Except mom.

I've said that for years.

Quote: (02-11-2013 02:00 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

In my experience, the opposite is true.

The more sexy a woman is, the more sexual she is!

Generally speaking.

IMHO, hot women bang more, but are also "pickier" than undesireable women--hotties reject more men because they have many more horndogs chasing after them. undesireable women bang less often, but accept a higher percentage of invitations to bang--they are less "picky" and MUST make due with what paltry choices they have.

thus, the "bang percentage" for hotties is lower ("less slutty").

Nope, attractive girls are probably more likely to lie to researchers.

Quote: (02-11-2013 04:25 PM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

They're all sluts.

Except mom.

Nah, mom was probably a slut back in the day as well. All women are the same.

Quote: (02-11-2013 07:37 PM)soup Wrote:  

Quote: (02-11-2013 04:25 PM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

They're all sluts.

Except mom.

Nah, mom was probably a slut back in the day as well. All women are the same.

Thanks for ruining my fairytale. [Image: dodgy.gif]

Depends. I've seen very hot sluts, but also very ugly and fat girls who value virginity (probably because it's the only thing they have to offer).

Keep in mind that girls want a man above them in the "scale".

A 1/10 will fuck men from 3-10/10 range, which are 90% of guys.

5/10 will fuck 7-10/10 range men, 20% of guys.

9/10 will fuck mostly 10/10 guys, which are like 2% of men, meaning lol less slutty!!1.

Our scale for women is mostly unique, some girl would be x/10 for most of us, give or take one point. The trick is in what makes a man y/10 in certains woman mind. y is a mixture of her needs, which depend on her social environment and her maeasurements of status.

I like generalisations, so less slutty means they are still slutty, so they are all sluts.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos