rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Smart Phones and Game

Smart Phones and Game

How much did smart phones and cell phones change the game? How much different do you think it would be right now if everything else was the same except we still used house and pay phones (I bet some people on here have never even used those!!)? So, there was still online dating sites, Facebook, etc but no cellies in our pockets. Do you think you would be same person and player if this was the case?

Smart Phones and Game

Smart phones revolutionized the world. Hard to imagine one without them. But if I had to guess, it would be something like back in high school when no one had smart phones, just regular cell phones for calling and texting. It would force women to give you more attention since they can't be updated their Facebook page or anything else.

Smart Phones and Game

I recently moved from somewhere where everyone had a smartphone to a place where very few people (especially women) do.

They still spend ages on the phone, either talking to someone or tapping away at that tiny 9-key keypad. There's no putting the genie back in the bottle, but its probably harder to open a girl yapping away at someone on the phone than someone who's bored and checking her facebook to look busy.

There's no putting the genie back in the bottle. Even the 5's put up that one hot picture a year that they get when the stars and moons align, and get a hundred likes from all the betas out there.

Smart Phones and Game

Smart phones have upped my game. Using the right apps and picture game are effective. They also help in harem management.

Smart Phones and Game

I used to use pagers. As someone mentioned, smart phones have affected game. I think it helps with harem management indeed as you can send off tons of text messages while you are working, keeping your lizards warm.
Before, you had dial each lizard and leave a voicemail. Now you can engage in multiple lizards at once and set up multiple bookings while at your 9-5.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards