rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Leonardo Dicaprio Dates Young Model, Shaming Unsurprisingly Employed

No real need for the cliff notes, comment section is EXACTLY as you would expect.

http://www.justjared.com/2013/02/09/afer...irlfriend/

Fucking pathetic bitches and white knights...Jealousy I suppose.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

I felt the need to add a little flair to the comment section.

Quote:Quote:

The 38-year-old actor was recently spotted with the 26-year-old model

She's not even that young.

Quote: (02-09-2013 02:47 PM)ryanf Wrote:  

I felt the need to add a little flair to the comment section.

Skittles_guy? [Image: lol.gif]

"Another source added, “She’s just one of many girls he’s hanging out with.”"

Another win for Leo.

Most of the comments are attacking her looks or insinuating he's gay. It's female jealousy more than anything. The fact that they can't get someone like Dicaprio or Clooney pisses them off. All the rage explodes outward and it doesn't matter who it hits, as long as they don't have to take a look at themselves.

"We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all (marry) millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars, but we won't. We're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off." ~ All these hoes

Once again I'm reminded how thankful I am Leo exists in this day and age. Stars in multiple blockbuster movies a year. Dates and nexts models left and right. Gets called a "real man" by Vladimir Putin. And generally seems to have a I-don't-give-a-fuck attitude to the haters.

Has he had some missteps as an idol of masculinity? Probably. But damn, I find the guy absolutely inspiring.

WTF quotes:

"You can tell a lot about a man by the type of woman he dates. Serial dating younger models demonstrates 1) immaturity 2) insecurity (about his own masculinity)."

"It’s pathetic to see a guy almost 40 years old ridiculing himself with dating available party girls who are after him for fame.
Almost sad."

RYANF is this you hahaha? Well played.

"I know, he should really find himself a nice 37 year old girl who is looking to settle down after years of dating the wrong guys. I mean, what would he want with these young girls? Doesn’t he want a sassy girl who can challenge him and keep him on his toes? I know a gal who majored in gender studies that would be perfect for him. He must be intimidated by a strong, independent woman. These young girls probably don’t challenge him at all. They probably just agree with everything he says and act super girly. I just don’t get it."

Quote: (02-09-2013 03:20 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

The 38-year-old actor was recently spotted with the 26-year-old model

She's not even that young.

She's not that young, but you know how these American chicks are when it comes to age gaps. Of course they would have no problem if the chick was 38 and the man was 26.

[Image: wtf.jpg]
[Image: facepalm.png]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

I think the whole Victoria Secret catalogs aren't to show off merchandise to potential consumers but rather to show off potential models for Leo Dicaprio.

But its amazing the amount of shaming and hamsterism and whiteknight behavior from people over trivial things.

I made some comments, and I think I read some forum members comments on there too.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

God Bless Leo.

He's a guy that's definitely doing it right. Making good films, dating sweet broads, and taking care of himself. I like reading book biographies and wouldn't mind seeing what this guy has to say.

Hey there Leo, whatcha reading?
A Vicky's Secret mag.
What are you, a faaaag? You gonna dress up in ladies underwear?
Nah, I'm picking out my next bang.

[Image: readabook-leo.jpg]

"The whole point of being alpha, is doing what the fuck you want.
That's why you see real life alphas without chicks. He's doing him.

Real alphas don't tend to have game. They don't tend to care about the emotional lives of the people around them."

-WIA

Him and John Mayer, two modern day Casanovas.

Hypocrisy and hamsterism all around whenever these modern day Don Juans become the subject of conversation:

99.9 Percent of the Chicks: Would love to be drilled by them, and wouldn't hesitate for one crumb of a second to be a harem member, fuck buddy, or legit girlfriend for just two months.

100 Percent of the Dudes: Would give their right nut to be them, given the choice.

Quote: (02-09-2013 04:10 PM)Emancipator Wrote:  

I think the whole Victoria Secret catalogs aren't to show off merchandise to potential consumers but rather to show off potential models for Leo Dicaprio.

But its amazing the amount of shaming and hamsterism and whiteknight behavior from people over trivial things.

I wrote almost the exact thing on another thread. I wrote that most people use the Victoria's Secret catalog to shop for lingerie, but Leo uses it to pick his next girlfriend!

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

To be the playthings for rich and/or famous men is the model's purpose in this world. Russell Simmons is also a known modelizer, as is Donald Trump. All that hate tells you Leo is doing it RIGHT. I think it's hilarious when chicks employ the "he doesn't want to be intellectually challenged" shaming tactic. As if men EVER chose women because they wanted to be challenged intellectually, and it's an assumption by women that because they're models, they're somehow more stupid than any other woman.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

[Image: womanhamster.gif]
article with sexy pictures of famous man: women: "I would bang him"
article about sexy famous man banging hot girls: women: "Hes such a tool"

Why are you reading posts of female internet-users, 99/100 its a waste of time

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

For entertainment purposes only

im jelly of leo

LOL @ 02/09/2013 at 12:30 am

Thumb up Thumb down +23

because it’s easier to date a dumb model who won’t challenge him intellectually

[Image: rmf4c.gif]

kurious kitty @ 02/09/2013 at 12:39 am

Thumb up Thumb down +9

@LOL:

or he’s afraid to date a young males, some of the women he’s dated do resemble teenage boys..just saying he could be bi high

[Image: AKjKM.gif]

Sienna @ 02/09/2013 at 1:59 am

Thumb up Thumb down +15

He clearly does not care if a girl is pretty or not, as long as she’s a model. Most of these models he dates aren’t even pretty!

[Image: huHHZ.gif]

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Quote: (02-09-2013 04:41 PM)NFallin Wrote:  

He's a guy that's definitely doing it right. Making good films, dating sweet broads, and taking care of himself. I like reading book biographies and wouldn't mind seeing what this guy has to say.

I admire his movies and his dating prowess - but personally I think he looks like shit... he's had that puffy face for a decade and he obviously never works out. Adam Levine is a way bigger role model IMO.

[Image: attachment.jpg9917]