rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Reconnections close to Valentine's Day?

Was wondering if any others on the board have experienced this phenomenon. I have had 2 separate girls, both of which I faded away on quite some quite some time ago (1 month and 3 months), contact me within the last 7 days. One I could have brushed off, but now it's 2. And Valentine's Day is getting awfully close. I suspect foul play...

What about you guys?

Sounds like they're getting desperate because all their close friends are probably in relationships so they got no one to go out with and bitch about men on V-day.

I think all the single girls get antsy around v day. Time for guys to get out there and pound the pavement. I remember reading on here that v day is one of the best times of year.

If you're going to try, go all the way. There is no other feeling like that. You will be alone with the gods, and the nights will flame with fire. You will ride life straight to perfect laughter. It's the only good fight there is.

Disable "Click here to Continue"

My Testosterone Adventure: Part I | Part II | Part III | Part IV | Part V

Quote:Quote:
if it happened to you it’s your fault, I got no sympathy and I don’t believe your version of events.

Quote: (02-09-2013 11:40 AM)ryanf Wrote:  

Was wondering if any others on the board have experienced this phenomenon. I have had 2 separate girls, both of which I faded away on quite some quite some time ago (1 month and 3 months), contact me within the last 7 days. One I could have brushed off, but now it's 2. And Valentine's Day is getting awfully close. I suspect foul play...

What about you guys?

Yup. My phone has been blowing up lately with texts from chicks who I assumed were long gone. I'm just minding my business when I hear from girls who fell off eons ago. One of them was like, "Heyy remember me, I'm so-and-so. We met when you asked me if..."

I have to admit it was funny hearing my opener re-told to me.

Another one was like, "Hey, don't think I forgot about that drink you owe me. [Image: wink.gif]"

The Valentine's Day hamster is a powerful one.

[Image: heart.gif][Image: womanhamster.gif][Image: heart.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Yep just had one of these pop up. She. Blew me off months ago because I wouldn't be exclusive. Then a few days ago I start getting friendly texts from her.
we are going out Feb 13. The day before and my dick are all she's getting

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Thanks for reminding me of the most commercial and useless "holiday" catering to female entitlement. One of the more eloquent MRAs had a nice "fight" about it on Fox News...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgFNqkO-jmY

I usually ignore Valentine's day and laugh if a girl I am with claims it is a "real holiday". Go with Tom Leykis on this one: either ignore or dump them before:
http://leykis101.com/the-professors-blog...-it-or-not

was wondering if it was just me. One of my exes has been blowing me up with stupid shit like 'I had a dream last night that you got your ex pregnant'. I was like 'bitch what?!!!' Feelers from multiple girls who I though had expired even one from 3 years ago on Facebook hahahaha.

I actually LOVE this time of year because for once men have alot of power due to the fact that every chick expects to be taken out etc for V-Day, and we get to reject them and not play into this commercial crap holiday.

I had a girl who I kiss/#number closed months ago text me saying "show me the peen", I suspect teasing mixed with V day angst. i should send out another text this week to investigate further. Anyone had more than 6 months gap?