rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

nice city to live for 3000usd a month

Criterias in order of importance

1. Level of beauty in women and their difficulty level
2. Openess of local culture, is it easy to make friends, are people warm, friendly, and open?
3. Have some kind of night time entertainment, eg. Clubs, bars,
4. Have some kind of day timw enterfainment, eg outdoor activities, cultural events
5. Cost and difficulty of leaningnew local lanuage.
6. Weather. Sunny. Warm prefered. But not
priority if other factors are good.
7. Have a positive vibe
8. Safety

Few options i can think of

1. Rio de janeiro, brazil
2. Los angeles, california
3. Bogota, colombia
4. Shanghai, china
5. Seville, Spain
6. Prague, czech republic
7. Moscow, russia
8. Kiev, ukraine
9. Bali, indoneasia
10. Milan, italy

How's your spanish?

If you're going to try, go all the way. There is no other feeling like that. You will be alone with the gods, and the nights will flame with fire. You will ride life straight to perfect laughter. It's the only good fight there is.

Disable "Click here to Continue"

My Testosterone Adventure: Part I | Part II | Part III | Part IV | Part V

Quote:Quote:
if it happened to you it’s your fault, I got no sympathy and I don’t believe your version of events.

edit

Beginner spanish.
Girls in sevilla is really good quality. By far ths most under rated place on rv fourm.

I would say alot of light has beeb given to colombia and peru but not much for seville.

Lisboa would be better. Another nice city is nice, france

abit about my ideal lifestyle

1. Live in a studio/1 bed apt in a comfrtable central area or nice middle class residential neighborhood
2. Go out 1-2 a week to a relative high end bar/ club
3. Go out for dinners 3-4 times a week to anice
high quality resturant
4. Play some out door sports
5. Usually taking public transportTion.

Quote: (02-09-2013 01:38 PM)east and west Wrote:  

Girls in sevilla is really good quality. By far ths most under rated place on rv fourm.

I would say alot of light has beeb given to colombia and peru but not much for seville.

I found Seville is not a good city for gaming or making friends, and opening23 (a long-term resident) agrees: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-2016-p...#pid354923

Quote: (02-09-2013 01:58 PM)east and west Wrote:  

Lisboa would be better. Another nice city is nice, france

abit about my ideal lifestyle

1. Live in a studio/1 bed apt in a comfrtable central area or nice middle class residential neighborhood
2. Go out 1-2 a week to a relative high end bar/ club
3. Go out for dinners 3-4 times a week to anice
high quality resturant
4. Play some out door sports
5. Usually taking public transportTion.

36 grand a year is not enough money to live like this in Los Angeles, CA.

It's EE it's hard to spend $24,000 a year.

Quote: (02-09-2013 05:28 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

That seems absurdly low.

Rent: 7 bills?
Partying: 5?
Gym+ other: 4?
Food: 4?

In Mexico $3K was like being a drug lord, so assume that you're saying EE is cheaper than Colombia.

Quote: (02-09-2013 06:33 PM)WestCoast Wrote:  

Quote: (02-09-2013 05:28 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

That seems absurdly low.

Rent: 7 bills?
Partying: 5?
Gym+ other: 4?
Food: 4?

In Mexico $3K was like being a drug lord, so assume that you're saying EE is cheaper than Colombia.

I remember Poznan being as cheap if not cheaper than Bangkok. Then again, it really depends on the city in EE.

Just one word: Bangkok. You have everything you ever want in a 1st world city at a 3ed world prices.

Quote: (02-09-2013 10:58 AM)east and west Wrote:  

Criterias in order of importance

1. Level of beauty in women and their difficulty level
2. Openess of local culture, is it easy to make friends, are people warm, friendly, and open?
3. Have some kind of night time entertainment, eg. Clubs, bars,
4. Have some kind of day timw enterfainment, eg outdoor activities, cultural events
5. Cost and difficulty of leaningnew local lanuage.
6. Weather. Sunny. Warm prefered. But not
priority if other factors are good.
7. Have a positive vibe
8. Safety

Few options i can think of

1. Rio de janeiro, brazil
2. Los angeles, california
3. Bogota, colombia
4. Shanghai, china
5. Seville, Spain
6. Prague, czech republic
7. Moscow, russia
8. Kiev, ukraine
9. Bali, indoneasia
10. Milan, italy

If you going to commit to a long term lease....then 3000 grand will provide with an excellent lifestyle damn near anywhere outside of scandinavia, australia, london, paris, tokyo, and a few cities in the US.

You put Moscow on that list, despite it being a very expensive city, yet your list also includes indonesia, which is one of the cheapest countries in SEA....????

Eastern europe also fits the bill, but I don't find people to be "warm and friendly" there. Might want to a try a county that has a warmer climate.

$3k/month pretty much keeps anything open except for your true global powerhouses.

BKK is a good bet.

Both Bucharest and Belgrade are decent ideas based on your criteria.

Montreal is perfect, except for the weather.

My expenses:

$650 rent
$300 food
$50 gym
$150 coffee shop
$350 night/dating

This is $1500 total. Maybe $200 for incidentals. To spend $2000 a month it would have to be summer and I'd be going out almost every night to drink or date.

Quote: (02-09-2013 11:10 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

My expenses:

$650 rent
$300 food
$50 gym
$150 coffee shop
$350 night/dating

This is $1500 total. Maybe $200 for incidentals. To spend $2000 a month it would have to be summer and I'd be going out almost every night to drink or date.
Jeez that sounds cheaper than Mexico.

Just to be clear you're living solo dolo in a central location right? (Don't care if its a studio/1br or whatever).

Shooting myself in the face typing this out but that makes me consider venturing out of South America and betraying Latinas in general.

Quote: (02-09-2013 11:35 PM)WestCoast Wrote:  

Quote: (02-09-2013 11:10 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

My expenses:

$650 rent
$300 food
$50 gym
$150 coffee shop
$350 night/dating

....makes me consider venturing out of South America and betraying Latinas in general.

Don't do it bro!

Yep. Moscow andLA is proba.ly stretching it
abit. In bigger citiea there are more area to chooset to live. A room rather than studio maybe needed.sorry had to mention them as they score very high in girls ( although for la more game learning might be needed.). Maybe people in seville are abit more reserved than in barcelona.

But bali is not cheap. I mean in bali you would want to live in a bunglow near the beach maybe near kuta or seymyak. Tourists drive prices up too.

i found bali to be DIRT cheap especially for a beach place...however that was 4/5 years ago

Here was my cost of living in Bali...

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-18230-...#pid324352

Its hard to find place for one person? Arethere like room sharing sites in bali?
Im lookinh for min 1 year lease.

Looks like seville is a no go after reading these posts....

@east and west

It is not impossible to find a place for 1 person but Bali is packed with Villas that are 2+ bedrooms and provide the best value for a long term stay.

Having lived there I would not recommend it as a good place to game girls. Also it is hard to make long term friends as everyone their is just on a holiday and leaving in a week. The only long term expats are generally guys 40 or 50+ years old. Which is way different from someplace like Bangkok that has a ton of cool expat guys living long term their to make friends with.

With $3K Mexico and Colombia. Would be my two choices.

Apparently EE is even better.

Overall if you have a full year there is no reason why you shouldn't be able to learn the language so that's all moot.

Brazil continues to decline on the list as a friend of mine returned and the prices just keep going up. He spent 2 months there, no major complaints about women, but significant money complaints (São Paulo).

cool. looks like bail is abit isolated... maybe Better short term place eg 1 month, to learn surf etc

where in EE?
have a feeling that Moscow and Kiev would be good as there are a lot to do.

Quote: (02-11-2013 12:07 PM)east and west Wrote:  

cool. looks like bail is abit isolated... maybe Better short term place eg 1 month, to learn surf etc

where in EE?
have a feeling that Moscow and Kiev would be good as there are a lot to do.

Perhaps Wroclaw, Katowice, or Warsaw...cheap..good looking approachable women.

Interesting stuff about Brazil though. I hope prices aren't so outrageous once I go to Curitiba/Belo Horizonte...