rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Video: Disturbing trend has women obsessed with "thigh gap" (nsfw pics)

Another non-issue that is given attention, ironically, presented by two women who are on tv thanks in part to their slim looks. And her position of "psychotherapist", lol. Of course people want to be skinny and copy some models, because it looks good! But no its "dangerous" and "disturbing" [Image: tard.gif]
We are getting too used to obesity.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/life/life...le8340928/

Those chics they posted up, most were skin and bones. I like thick AND petite women but those examples posted up, 90% were nasty as hell and looked gaunt & sickly. Women just need to be healthy, they take it extremes on both ends and are just to lazy or neurotic to be normal.

Eat well and stay active, it's not that fuking hard.

Quote: (02-08-2013 02:32 AM)kosko Wrote:  

Those chics they posted up, most were skin and bones. I like thick AND petite women but those examples posted up, 90% were nasty as hell and looked gaunt & sickly. Women just need to be healthy, they take it extremes on both ends and are just to lazy or neurotic to be normal.

Yeah but isn't that what they're supposed to do, use pictures to justify their cause?
Let's post some gaps with meat then!
[Image: h5j3kBP.jpg]
[Image: iEjeEg3.jpg]
[Image: PxAftw3.jpg]
[Image: kl8ACQ7.jpg]

Quote: (02-08-2013 02:32 AM)kosko Wrote:  

Yeah but then they couldn't cry as much about patriarchal oppression. [Image: dodgy.gif]

Quote: (02-08-2013 02:56 AM)Emancipator Wrote:  

Yeah but isn't that their standard m.o., use bullshit, manipulation, pseudo logic/science , direct/implied shaming tactics, social bullying to promote their cause?

Fixed it for you [Image: wink.gif]

Thigh gaps are pretty nice, skinny or not

Get a fly chick with some nice legs in some nice jeans with a thigh gap and I'm sold.

[Image: wXzhUBQ.jpg]

A space in their thighs is normal to me, thighs touching unless she has hips and curves that are handling it are not normal, and a sign of a sloppy heffer to me. My take from that story was the extremes chics are going through to look like anorexic boy-Women that walk Catwalks in Europe:

I.E.

[Image: tumblr_m9t4lboxOj1refsl5o1_500.jpg]
[Image: chopsticks.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_mhqeuuhHQz1s57sbyo1_500.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_mcjqdeZMD41qiqlv5o1_500.jpg]

If y'all dig that then go hard. Shit looks gross to me and I like petite women quite a bit but not that drastic. That shit is not normal and is what my legs looked like at 11 years old.

The Story fell flat not trying to draw on normal healthy women as a suitable conclusion but used a unrealistic example of Beyonce whom has hella heavy thighs but a tight frame in comparison to the rest of her body. Instead of showing a normal healthy female they show two extremes which are both unrealistic.

Beyonce's frame is fucked and mis-proportioned. She still hot as hell but she has anomaly with her measurements, and oddly heavy thighs. The example here below of trying to compare her to Tina Turner is a fraud because Tina turner had bomb ass legs that were geometrically superior:

[Image: ?url=%2F%2Ftwitpic.com%2Fshow%2Flarge%2F...ze=1&w=490]

My Dick knew whom had the most bangin' body during the Super Bowel and it wasn't Beyonce:

[Image: w598_h337_crop_12d288684010f021_600_supe...3034270142]
[Image: beyonce-super-bowl-note-for-african-american-women.jpg]

Neither Kelly's or Michelle's thighs touch but PC MSM wants to use Beyonce as a unrealistic example for all the fat cows out there:

"err my thighs touch just like Beyonce's so I'm not fat"

Beonyce's body is one a million and she probably climbs Mt Everest each day in the gym to keep her from exploding like a bag of popcorn.

The problem with this is that whatever compromise to make women feel better won't be enough anyway.

Basically, unless your legs touch from the hips to the feet, you're still going to be below the 300lb 'big and beautiful' measure of attractiveness that other fat feminists want you to be.

And then it'll be blamed on men for their outrageous standards, when in reality men never gave a fuck about this anyway. (For instance I can remember the naked bodies of girls I've been with in surprising detail when I put my mind to it, but can I remember if when standing straight they had a gap in their thighs? Not at all.)

[Image: heart.gif] Damn that is fuckin nice(all of her)...thigh gap FTW!

0.9% of women in the U.S. are anorexic sometime in their life (1)
0.5% of women in the U.S. are bulimic sometime in their life (2)
63% of women in the U.S. are overweight (3)
36% of women in the U.S. are obese (3)

There's a worrying trend going on alright and it doesn't have a hash tag:

[Image: ILwMQus.gif]
(4)

Thanks for the stats above. Very useful.

And it shows that eating disorders are a complete non-issue compared to obesity. Particularly since most fat women stay fat for life. Whereas most girls grow out of eating disorders within a couple of years.

So - any hype around anorexia is complete bullshit. And is part of the feminist movement to encourage women to pig out.

Just think to the last time you saw a girl in the street you thought might be killing herself through anorexia? I have literally never seen this!

Beyonce has that "odd look" because she is chick who HAS to workout constantly just to keep from bursting. It's well documented. Kelly on the other hand is naturally slim and tall (5'9"), so her look is more natural.

Quote: (02-08-2013 04:59 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Agreed. This girl is a certifiable fuck doll.

I recently heard it being called a box gap.

This chick has a big ass and a box gap:

[Image: attachment.jpg9884]   

Has to be PS'd god damn.

Quote: (02-08-2013 08:32 AM)MattC Wrote:  

I recently heard it being called a box gap.

This chick has a big ass and a box gap:

i'm sure ive seen that ass and tattoo before...in my gym.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

[Image: banana.gif]
[Image: 69.gif]
[Image: kermit.gif]

boredom is evil

I support thigh gaps!

Don't overeat ladies!!!

#Guys hate fat chicks

Leilani Dowding is this chicas name in case you guys were wondering.

Quote: (02-08-2013 08:49 PM)iWin Wrote:  

Leilani Dowding is this chicas name in case you guys were wondering.

Woah, she looks stunning for 33, that's the way to do it ladies, follow her lead.

Quote: (02-08-2013 02:12 AM)Emancipator Wrote:  

Another non-issue that is given attention, ironically, presented by two women who are on tv thanks in part to their slim looks. And her position of "psychotherapist", lol.

Lol it's almost as if there's a conspiration here among some thin women to keep others from getting thin so they can avoid more competition.

Also, why does mainstream media never bring up the many men who become workaholics and then die in stress-related diseases in search of money and social status so they can get attention from the opposite sex?

don't you know, that's not "news"...like if a teenager goes missing, nobody gives a fuck unless it's a cute white girl.

Brutal. And I bet both of those women have gaps, are proud of them, and work hard for them.

The idea that its only a trend is ridiculous. What they are railing against though is the stick figure legs (as usual) but they are certainly not playing fair (again, as usual) in regards to women's health.

- Eat well
- Exercise

Do this and their thighs wont be in a sweaty triangulation with their crotch.

[Image: mind-the-gap-81.jpg?w=499&h=1099]

[Image: a-mind-the-gap-46.jpg?w=500&h=400]

[Image: mind-the-gap-47.jpg?w=500&h=606]

@MattC
This is exactly why i game skinny girls nowadays. The "box gap" or "the void" as i call it is so attractive.

As stated else where in this thread i strongly believe there is a conspiracy to lower the bar of what attractive body types are. In my school there are plenty of tubby girls that are 20-30 pounds over weight and choose to keep it because they get bigger boobs. Guys stare at her boobs therefore re-enforcing her positive attention loop to keep her boobs big no matter the side effects (development of her gunt or fupa, her gait going from a walk to a waddle, and overall unhealthy lifestyle)

There is absolutely nothing that turns me on more than box gap. Tits, ass, face have nothing on the gap. There is nothing hotter for me than seeing a girl walking down the street and there space between the thighs is excessive. Am I wrong?

Video Evidence:

Picture Evidence:

[Image: OSBPAKX.jpg?1]

[Image: MixTG7J.jpg?1]

[Image: T3WFHsQ.jpg?1]

[Image: SuRHLEo.jpg?1]

[Image: l4Ywajs.jpg?1]

[Image: G4u7EzM.jpg?1]

[Image: 8whbB9B.jpg?1]

[Image: lJve6Z9.jpg?1]

I fucking love those gaps. I call it "proper head space and timing".

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_headspace_and_timing

A term used for adjustments made to the M2 .50 cal. But when eating out a girl, proper head space is needed, so when she orgasims, your head don't get squeezed too tight by her thighs.