rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

There should be no "HATING" in working out...

For some reason, the most "HATING" and TROLLING I have ever seen on the internet always has to do with bodybuilding and working out.

I started an account at bodyspace.com, and every time I tried to post something I was "hated" on to death...

As I sat there in disbelieve I started to think "Why is there any hating in working out?" There shouldn't be...The conversation should be limited to the following:

"I'm a runner": Ok, what are your times? Nothing subjective about running, it's a "timed" sport.

"I'm a power lifter". Again, "what did you lift and at what body class?. Also shouldn't be subjective.

"I body build". OK, "where have you competed?" "Show me 3 pictures". Very subjective, BUT at least there is some physical evidence if you show pictures.

"I train just to stay in shape". Fine, not a problem. But you are in a limited position to start giving advice or critizing anyone else.

I get very fustrated when I start arguing with people about working out online. You need to back it up with something. I couldn't give 2 shits what flex magazine says, flex magazine is trying to push supplements with their 95 pages of ads.

This is me from last week. I am benching 225X10, I ran 3 miles in 19:20, 20 chin ups, 5'8 158 lbs. I have nothing to hide.

[img][Image: fNW6pT2.jpg][/img]

When I started working out in the early pre-internet 1990's nobody talked shit in the gym. We all knew who the strongest guy was, and we knew who the had the best build. It wasn't subjective.

5 weeks until South Padre : )

Power out!

Everyone has an ego on the internet... it's a world of one-uppers

That's why I read what I find is informational and keep it at that, do my own research and go from there. I don't try to have a discussion about it because who are you really talking to? 99% chance it's some idiot that read something one time on the internet about the subject and based his entire mind set on that one opinion.

Power,

Are you telling me that you're so upset from your other forum interactions that you had to come over here and vent by posting a picture you took of yourself in the mirror?

[Image: attachment.jpg9881]   

Dude Im 13 and bench 225 with one arm.

Quote: (02-07-2013 11:04 PM)TheCaptainPower Wrote:  

This is me from last week. I am benching 225X10, I ran 3 miles in 19:20, 20 chin ups, 5'8 158 lbs. I have nothing to hide.

Power out!

wow that's fkn awesome bro.

don't forget to give us an update about how many chin ups you do tomorrow and if u get another rep out on your bench.

I'm starting to think we need a special thread for posting nude and semi-nude self photos.

And never go to an overweight personal trainer (or stripper) lol

Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, give a man a username and he will act like a pre-pubescent cunt.

Quote:Quote:

I get very fustrated when I start arguing with people about working out online. You need to back it up with something

um... haha.

If you are constantly pressuring others to "back it up" aren't you the one hating? It sounds as if though you are trying to establish yourself as an authorithy. Even if you might be just that it can't be accomplished just by posting stats and expecting others to fall in behind you. You do that by being a leader.

Quote: (02-08-2013 07:14 AM)TheCaptainPower Wrote:  

And never go to an overweight personal trainer (or stripper) lol

Dude, you just ruined my day! [Image: blush.gif] Was considering registering to be a personal trainer. [Image: tongue.gif]

Quote: (02-08-2013 12:14 AM)Fisto Wrote:  

Power,

Are you telling me that you're so upset from your other forum interactions that you had to come over here and vent by posting a picture you took of yourself in the mirror?

I got 10 to 1 odds he was making a duck face too! Jajaja.

I disagree to some extent. The only thing that motivates me to pick up that heavy ass weight is pure hate.

But that has nothing to do with this thread. I think the thing is that bodybuilding and lifting weights got very popular on the internet, and anywhere there's a crowd on the internet that cares about something, there will be trolls trying to exploit that for their own amusement.

Quote: (02-07-2013 11:04 PM)TheCaptainPower Wrote:  

"I train just to stay in shape". Fine, not a problem. But you are in a limited position to start giving advice or critizing anyone else.

You said it yourself.
You say people should back it up yet you post a picture with a physique easily attainable for a newbie in 3 months.
And no bodybuilding is not subjective at all, youre not a bodybuilder, youre just a regular guy who goes to the gym.
Bodybuilders try to get as big as possible while staying lean, which youre not doing, plus you cant disregard proportions hence it is not subjective.

Anyone with some experience can clearly point out all your weak points.
You have an unbalanced physique, looks like you do chestday erryday.
Sorry to burst your bubble, but what do you expect?
Bodybuilders get on stage to be judged by their body, yet you are complaining when people do exactly that?

I see you giving fitness advice from time to time, from now on i wont take any advice you give seriously.

Quote: (02-08-2013 04:27 AM)w00t Wrote:  

Dude Im 13 and bench 225 with one arm.

I rep that on my dick... keep doing those keggs

I'm so fucking pissed right now. I went over to bodybuilding.com to talk about how many one armed pullups I do and some asshole tough guy said he could do more! Fucking hater!

I'm seeing a new post on my meltdown thread in the near future

Come on guys lay off the [Image: haterade1.jpg]

If you're not growing, you're dying.

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

Quote: (02-08-2013 09:56 PM)Barbarossa Wrote:  

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

You look great Captain, forget the haters. You are certainly no jo average. If you are not going in Bodybuilding shows you only need a basic physique, most of Bodybuilding is optical illusion for a start. I am around your height and weight myself, I would send a photo just that I am not too tech savy. The reality is smaller guys or manlets don't have to carry huge amounts of size to look like they workout, you are an inspiration, Power to you bro.

Dude, do you even lift?

Captain's physique is a combination of heavy weight training and intense, moderate cardio. This dude has the right combination of aesethics and funtionality.

@ Thank you Magic Bullets.

Funny about how I write about there should be no "hating" in working out, and 2 days later the NY TIMES comes out with the biggest bodybuilding "hate" article of all time...

bro, do you even lift?