rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Player stalking game

Player stalking game

Anyone ever pick up girls at the expense of other players? Did this the other day: I saw a stylish looking dude during the day and immediate knew that he was a player out on the field day gaming. So I stalked the dude and watch him open a solid 8 at the bus stop. The girl's reaction was lukewarm at best but he did manage to get the number. After the guy left (he wasn't even waiting for the bus), I went up to the girl pretending to wait for the bus, and opened her:
anewtypedude: Did your boyfriend from earlier just leave you here?
HB 8: Oh, that guy wasn't my bf. We just met.
anewtypedude: I figured, judging from your body language you guys didn't look like a couple. So, was he trying to pick you up or something? Did he get your number?
HB 8: Yeah, I gave him my number.
anewtypedude: (rambled about some guys who just walk around try to pick up girls all day). So the guy wasn't waiting for the bus?
HB 8: Yeah, that's kind of creepy.
anewtypedude: (gave her some compliments on why some guys might want to pick her up)
(By now she's giving me bunch of IOI's and is doing most of the talking. So we just chatted casually. Then her bus came.)
anewtypedude: It was nice chatting with you. I would ask for your contact, but I don't want to seem like one of those guys.
HB 8: Lol, I don't judge. Just take my number.
(She just grabbed my phone and entered it herself)

Got a date set up already. It was too easy.

Do you think this kind of "player stalking game" is too dishonorable? Or just game on?

Player stalking game

I think you should go in on a three-way involving the other dude.

Player stalking game

dirty macking is a tried and true strategy.

Look up AMOG and Boyfriend Destroyer for additional tactics.

WIA

Player stalking game

Quote: (02-07-2013 03:37 AM)anewtypedude Wrote:  

Anyone ever pick up girls at the expense of other players? Did this the other day: I saw a stylish looking dude during the day and immediate knew that he was a player out on the field day gaming. So I stalked the dude and watch him open a solid 8 at the bus stop. The girl's reaction was lukewarm at best but he did manage to get the number. After the guy left (he wasn't even waiting for the bus), I went up to the girl pretending to wait for the bus, and opened her:
anewtypedude: Did your boyfriend from earlier just leave you here?
HB 8: Oh, that guy wasn't my bf. We just met.
anewtypedude: I figured, judging from your body language you guys didn't look like a couple. So, was he trying to pick you up or something? Did he get your number?
HB 8: Yeah, I gave him my number.
anewtypedude: (rambled about some guys who just walk around try to pick up girls all day). So the guy wasn't waiting for the bus?
HB 8: Yeah, that's kind of creepy.
anewtypedude: (gave her some compliments on why some guys might want to pick her up)
(By now she's giving me bunch of IOI's and is doing most of the talking. So we just chatted casually. Then her bus came.)
anewtypedude: It was nice chatting with you. I would ask for your contact, but I don't want to seem like one of those guys.
HB 8: Lol, I don't judge. Just take my number.
(She just grabbed my phone and entered it herself)

Got a date set up already. It was too easy.

Do you think this kind of "player stalking game" is too dishonorable? Or just game on?

i think you are playing with fire. You stalked someone, which brings a huge increase in the chances coming off as a creep.

Keep us posted though, I'm interested to hear if it works.

Player stalking game

Yea you basicly just cockblocked and threw salt on another mans game. Not cool.

Player stalking game

Quote: (02-07-2013 10:17 AM)theIVth Wrote:  

The honest truth is life isn't fair and if it works and you're getting the pussy more power to you

Player stalking game

This should be called "hyena game".

But be aware it won't work if a true player is around... [Image: lol.gif]

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Player stalking game

I don't see the merit in this. Not only does it seem gay to spend time analyzing and stalking a dude but in the same time you could have made things happen on your own. Not only that but your dialogue sounded weesh "I'm not that kind of guy" which is exactly what you were. You are sneering at your own masculinity just in order to get a number.

Perfect example of winning the battle but losing the war.

Player stalking game

Quote: (02-07-2013 11:26 AM)Millz Wrote:  

The honest truth is life isn't fair and if it works and you're getting the pussy more power to you

That's why I now only use "rape" game. The ends justify the means.

Player stalking game

Survival of the fittest.

It's a shitty thing to do sure but if it's not one of your mates' bird then fuck it.

Player stalking game

Dude, get real. Instead of fucking with that dude's number (the girl probably isn't going to go out with either of you now) you could have gone up to the player and made friends with him!

Next time you're in this situation, go up to the guy and say "Hey, I just saw you approach that hot girl. What's up? Do you know about the internet community behind this? etc"

I've met countless friends / wingmen in field by doing this. I've met people that didn't know what the hell a PUA was that just happened to be approaching girls. No matter who I met, they were always nice as hell and totally understanding. Don't make it a competition, there are tons of hot girls out on the street to pick up, and it's a lot less lonely with a wingman.

That guy could have been your friend and taught you game shit that you didn't know about.

Player stalking game

Ethically, I have no problem pulling a robbery in a social setting, and stealing a set opened by another guy. They left themselves open, and they have an opportunity to rebuff me if they're good enough. (Note, just because I have no ethical problems with it doesn't mean I've actually done it. I don't go clubbing enough, or live in a place with enough other guys who have any clue when it comes to women, for this to really be an issue at the present time. I'm talking theoretically here.) Stealing a man's girl to his face is a lot more manly (and risky) than waiting for him to successfully number close and eject, and then sneaking in to discredit him and badmouth the very concept of game, to weasel a number and a date. It might be easy but it seems dishonest. Lying to a girl about your age or job is one thing, because those attributes really don't matter for a pickup. By parroting feminist talking points to her on the other hand, you confirm the girl in her myopic views about the height of her own pedestal, and perpetuate the concept that 'decent' men don't talk to girls.

I agree with the virgin chronicles that the best thing to do would have been to approach the player and convert him into a wingman. A good wingman (part of the job description includes not cockblocking one another, incidentally) is a very valuable asset. You sacrificed this opportunity to get a shot at one pussy, but with a wing who knows what's up, you could have a better shot at dozens of girls.

Player stalking game

Quote: (02-07-2013 06:55 PM)MattC Wrote:  

Survival of the fittest.

It's a shitty thing to do sure but if it's not one of your mates' bird then fuck it.

Not exactly out there saving the whales. If I am okay with screwing random women, then I am okay with screwing over any guy to screw women. I don't discriminate.

Player stalking game

Quote: (02-07-2013 12:01 PM)scorpion Wrote:  

I agree..

But, how exactly does this work???

Do you go out looking for girls or do you go out looking for guys???

Forget it. I don't wanna know!

Player stalking game

The player thought he was the predator, turned out he was the prey.[Image: lol.gif]

It does two things. It builds rapport with the girl. Girls love to gossip, now they can gossip about someone you both know, the previous player. And it generates contrast effect: she would compare you to the other player, so even if you just behave normal, she now thinks you are the man because she now thinks the previous one is a creep.

Player stalking game

Quote: (02-08-2013 04:47 AM)anewtypedude Wrote:  

It does two things. It builds rapport with the girl. Girls love to gossip, now they can gossip about someone you both know, the previous player. And it generates contrast effect: she would compare you to the other player, so even if you just behave normal, she now thinks you are the man because she now thinks the previous one is a creep.

Uuuuugh, you're doing what every chump is doing. Trying to tell girls that some guys is bad for them and you are a much more honorable alternative. How dare he go up and *gasp* hit on her!?

Even the way you repeatedly use female language like 'creep' to describe another guy (when he's being the man) tells me you're just a sophisticated white knight the way you're operating now.

Player stalking game

Quote: (02-08-2013 05:19 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

female language like 'creep'

Thank you for pointing this out..

"creep" is female language.

Player stalking game

Quote: (02-08-2013 05:19 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

Quote: (02-08-2013 04:47 AM)anewtypedude Wrote:  

Uuuuugh, you're doing what every chump is doing. Trying to tell girls that some guys is bad for them and you are a much more honorable alternative. How dare he go up and *gasp* hit on her!?

Even the way you repeatedly use female language like 'creep' to describe another guy (when he's being the man) tells me you're just a sophisticated white knight the way you're operating now.
You can hate on it but White Knights do get laid occasionally

Player stalking game

I didn't use the word "creep". I led her into using it. I also didn't badmouth the other player, my tone was sarcastic and inquisitive, enough to make her hamster spin.

Player stalking game

Quote: (02-08-2013 01:50 AM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Quote: (02-07-2013 12:01 PM)scorpion Wrote:  

I agree..

But, how exactly does this work???

Do you go out looking for girls or do you go out looking for guys???

Forget it. I don't wanna know!

You post up at the bar in full view of dudes trying to hit on attractive girls.
You wait for a guy to bomb, follow in his wake, spit at the girl about the dude's feeble attempt and create a false familiarity/the special bubble between the 2 of you.

She now sees you as socially savvy and clever and on her level, and she will entertain your attempt longer than the one from ol boy who came in cold.

Extra dirty is when she looks like she's feeling the player, you come in when he steps away and "white knight", and be like "Oh, I didn't think you'd fall for that dude. I guess he has to do that sort of thing since he caught the Herp. You didn't notice the way he curled back his left pinky? Yeah, he tries to keep things on the DL...."

I don't see how you do this in street game, but post up @ a bar and take in the show. That should land you multiple opportunities to stand on the shoulders of giants.

Lotta players would draw the line at this kind of behavior, and a lotta dudes end up @ home with some lotion and their favorite porhub queue.

WIA

Player stalking game

I do this a decent amount at clubs/bars but to over-eager wanna-be playboys and really shy dudes who mumble and the girl politely rejects. Never bus-stops tho.

Its just too funny not to watch. Ill usually walk up about 10 seconds and ask her about the previous dude- "How'd he do?"

Either you get a good laugh and/or you pick up the girl.

Win-win.

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

Player stalking game

This has been going on for years. Guys will stand in the bar playing grab ass, afraid to approach, but as soon as I walk up to a girl, they suddenly become beta orbiters. Hyena game it is.

Player stalking game

the fucking worst is the good looking guy that has no balls. he waits for you to open the set and then he weasels his way in passing himself off as your friend.

Player stalking game

This is a valid strategy to out-game those who have stronger game than you. The guy I stalked had tight-ass game. Ain't no way I am going to out-game him playing fair. And the date with that girl went well[Image: biggrin.gif]