rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Six Spanish tourists raped near Mexico's Acapulco resort

This is terrible!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-21332212

Quote: (02-05-2013 09:22 AM)Scarecr0w Wrote:  

This is terrible!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-21332212

Something more interesting, there were 7 girls, one of them mexican, and she was the only one not raped. Racism against the spanish girls?

http://www.20minutos.es/noticia/1721250/...co/mexico/

The things people will do to get laid, must have been crazy 6 girls being raped in a room by a bunch of Mexican dogs. They're lucky to be alive to tell the tale

Probably mainly indigenous, Danny Trejo looking Mexicans getting their own back!

Just kidding. This is horrible.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Quote: (02-05-2013 10:14 AM)Scarecr0w Wrote:  

Something more interesting, there were 7 girls, one of them mexican, and she was the only one not raped. Racism against the spanish girls?

Actually, the article explicitly states that the Mexican citizen was raped:

Quote:Quote:

Según el alcalde, citado por el diario El Universal, una ciudadana mexicana —que también fue violada—

Quote: (02-05-2013 11:46 AM)Dulceácido Wrote:  

Quote: (02-05-2013 10:14 AM)Scarecr0w Wrote:  

Actually, the article explicitly states that the Mexican citizen was raped:

Quote:Quote:

Según el alcalde, citado por el diario El Universal, una ciudadana mexicana —que también fue violada—

Wrong. The mexican girl was not raped:

http://noticierostelevisa.esmas.com/esta...-acapulco/

"Todas son españolas y una mexicana. La mexicana no fue violada, todos los hombres son españoles", comentó Luis Walton, presidente municipal de Acapulco.

Okay... So, the mayor says she was raped and the municipal president says she wasn't... I was just reading the 2nd link you posted. Whatever. Raping people is bad.

Sad story.

Quote: (02-05-2013 11:54 AM)Dulceácido Wrote:  

Okay... So, the mayor says she was raped and the municipal president says she wasn't... I was just reading the 2nd link you posted. Whatever. Raping people is bad.

Sad story.

It seems there is a confusion or something else. Maybe Mexico doesnt want the true story of only the spanish girls being raped to be known to the world as a racist act..
here is another link from spain:

http://www.lavozdegalicia.es/noticia/int...308837.htm

I'm sure it's going to be quite damaging to the tourist industry. I wouldn't be surprised if they don't find the "perpetrators" and crush their souls...

Funny--as I am typing this breaking news on CNN came on and said, "The mayor has some shocking things to say about this..." Story is on right now.

Jajajaja....

"We know what has happened is horrible, but hey--this could happen anywhere in the world." --Mayor

Rather nonchalant about the whole deal...

Not sure what this topic has to do with slaying local women -- but Mexico is a country wracked by drug wars, where the police are ineffectual at best and the government has to routinely call in Army divisions to fight off drug lords.

What surprises me is that this stuff doesn't happen more often.

I spent a lot of time in Acapulco when I was growing up and what stuck out to me about this story was the part which said "The tourists had been staying in small shacks on Playa Bonfil." You can be very safe in Acapulco if you stick to places like Las Brisas. You can also be safe in the Playa Condesa area if you use common sense. Staying in an area far off the beaten path can be a formula for disaster in 2013 Acapulco.

this news shouldnt discourage single men from traveling to mexico.

besides i think tourists go to these resort areas and let their guard down forgetting they are in a developing country(with far more lawlessness)

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

Tragedy. But it's a very dangerous zone, more similar to Baghdad or Kabul than the civilized place one would imagine from all the gleaming resorts. I for one wouldn't dare travel there.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Actually the Spanish chicks live in Mexico. They are residents. Lots of Spaniards live in Mexico. The women and their boyfriends were involved in buying dope from the perpetrators. So all is not as it appears.

Generally if you don't fuck around in the narcotics business, then the narcotics business doesn't fuck with you.

I have traveled all over Mexico and have worked there as well. I have never had a problem over almost a 20 year period. It's a very enjoyable place.

MC

This is horrible that this happened but seriously.

once again, if what they say is true about the drug aspect and the fact that they went to a isolated part of mexico that was unsafe.

i mean once again, here we go with women who are attracted to bad guys and drugs and look at the outcome of that. they got attacked.

gang-banged violently at gun-point by some disgusting thugs. while the men there were tied up and had to hear the screams.

this is similar to the mexican beauty queen who got killed. its the same scenario. when will women realize that being attracted to bad men, and drugs will only get you either raped-killed-or destroyed?

its just amazing because that's how i see this situation. women attracted to bad situations, bad men and drugs and look at the outcome of that.

and ofcourse, you know they'll never catch all the men who did it.

but that doesn't phase some women - i'm sure stuff like this happens in mexico on a frequent bases. its really sad.

Quote: (05-02-2013 09:23 PM)Monte Cassino Wrote:  

I have traveled all over Mexico and have worked there as well. I have never had a problem over almost a 20 year period. It's a very enjoyable place.

MC

Really?

No fights?

Never been robbed?

Never been shaken down by police?

No food poisoning?

Not even a bad taco?

Quote: (05-03-2013 05:15 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Really?

No fights?

Never been robbed?

No food poisoning?

Not even a bad taco?

No fights, but I wouldn't really consider that a problem. Nope, never been robbed. Never been shaken down by the cops either. No food poisoning.

A bad taco? Nope. In fact I like the furry tacos with the salty filling. Comprende? [Image: biggrin.gif]

Only incident was once when doing a job for Pemex. I apparently didn't have the right paperwork to go on an offshore platform and the immigration authorities were checking that day, so they didn't let me board the helicopter and then took me downtown to their office until a Pemex official came to clear things up. It was no biggy. This was in Ciudad del Carmen, not to be confused with Playa del Carmen.

Quote: (05-02-2013 09:23 PM)Monte Cassino Wrote:  

MC

Really?

No fights?

Never been robbed?

No food poisoning?

Not even a bad taco?

I've been going to Mexico for over thirty years and have spent all of my time there in Acapulco with the exception of a fairly recent one-week trip to Guadalajara. Acapulco is considered one of the most dangerous cities in the world and has for as long as I can remember been a drug-infested, violent city. That being said, I've never been robbed, had any trouble with the police, had food poisoning, or even a bad taco. I have had some people try to fight me, mostly back in high school, college, or law school and probably mostly due to jealosy to me being with Mexican girls. Nobody ever actually threw a punch and jealosy isn't a huge issue there either. The minimal problems I had were either in the street or in lower class places. If you stick to the places I mentioned in my Acapulco Data Sheet, you should be safe.

Quote: (05-03-2013 06:10 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

I've been going to Mexico for over thirty years and have spent all of my time there in Acapulco with the exception of a fairly recent one-week trip to Guadalajara. Acapulco is considered one of the most dangerous cities in the world and has for as long as I can remember been a drug-infested, violent city. That being said, I've never been robbed, had any trouble with the police, had food poisoning, or even a bad taco. I have had some people try to fight me, mostly back in high school, college, or law school and probably mostly due to jealosy to me being with Mexican girls. Nobody ever actually threw a punch and jealosy isn't a huge issue there either. The minimal problems I had were either in the street or in lower class places. If you stick to the places I mentioned in my Acapulco Data Sheet, you should be safe.

Nice to know there are others here who know how to handle themselves in Mexico.

Quote: (05-03-2013 06:06 PM)Monte Cassino Wrote:  

Really?

No fights?

Never been robbed?

No food poisoning?

Not even a bad taco?

No fights, but I wouldn't really consider that a problem. Nope, never been robbed. Never been shaken down by the cops either. No food poisoning.

A bad taco? Nope. In fact I like the furry tacos with the salty filling. Comprende? [Image: biggrin.gif]

Only incident was once when doing a job for Pemex. I apparently didn't have the right paperwork to go on an offshore platform and the immigration authorities were checking that day, so they didn't let me board the helicopter and then took me downtown to their office until a Pemex official came to clear things up. It was no biggy. This was in Ciudad del Carmen, not to be confused with Playa del Carmen.

Quote: (05-03-2013 06:10 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

Hats off.

I haven't "traveled all over Mexico", but have been going to Mexico for over 20 years.

Had a place there for years when I was younger.

I have had every one of the above happen to me multiple times. Some more times than I can remember.

I guess I am just unlucky in that respect.

I am sure there are some variances and where we have spent our time there.

I am not sure Mexico should be painted as a crime free/non-violent/corruption-free Utopia, but having varying experiences and points is what makes this forum great for people that have never been.

Quote: (05-03-2013 06:41 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Hats off.

I haven't "traveled all over Mexico", but have been going to Mexico for over 20 years...I have had every one of the above happen to me multiple times...
I guess I am just unlucky in that respect...I am not sure Mexico should be painted as a crime free/non-violent/corruption-free Utopia...

I don't paint any place as a crime-free Utopia. But I don't exaggerate issues either like some Gringos I run into down there or back here in the US.

The favorite complaint I hear about is the cop shakedowns. Here is how it USUALLY goes:

Gringo: I was pulled over in Mexico and the cops extorted money from me.

MC: Where was this at?

Gringo: Just north of Monclova.

MC: Okay. I know the area, it's a known speed trap when you get off the cuota. Were you speeding?

Gringo: Yes.

MC: So then what?

Gringo: The cop tells me he is going to take the license plate off of my car and take it to the station. I can pick it up there tomorrow and pay the fine for speeding.

MC: So did you follow the procedure?

Gringo: No, I asked him if there was another way because I needed to drive on to Zacatecas and was then going on to San Miguel de Allende. He then said he would let me go if I paid the fine to him in cash.

MC: So did you pay it?

Gringo: Yes of course, I was extorted!

MC: No you dumb fuck, you weren't extorted. You were speeding and you got caught. The procedure there is to take off the plates, and they keep the plates until you go pay the fine at the station. That's how they ensure you pay the fine. So you are upset if it fucks up your schedule to get to Zacatecas, then you shouldn't have been speeding. The cop was actually being nice to you by offering to let you pay the fine and mosey on down the road so that it wouldn't effect your schedule.

Gringo: Well, they should be able to let me pay the ticket by mail.

MC: Oh, so now you want to tell them what to do in their country?

Gringo: Well it would be more convenient for me, and this is how we do it in civilized countries.

MC: Well pendejo, you are in a whole n'other country now ain't you?

You right, it definitely happens like that.

It also happens when you are parked and looking at the surf.

I had to look at Monclova on a map to see where it was.

Anyone who has surfed extensively from the boarder to Ensenada has been shaken down multiple times.

That is one of my issues again with generalizing "Mexico". Where we have spent time is going to color our experiences.

I love Mexico. I have been once this year and I will at least go one or two more times this year.

alright guys, I will tell you how to survive in Mexico.

rules to survive:

1. Don't do anything stupid (this applies to any "first world" country as well)
2. Don't get into narco business (people who are getting killed in Mexico are involved in narco business)
3. Don't go into shady areas (this also applies to any "first world" country)
4. Use common sense that you have been taught (ex: not leaving your bar drinks unattended)
5. trust your gut
6. Know some descent spanish (business is done in spanish in mexico, and you will get lots of respect from the locals for knowing Spanish).
7. Use the 6 rules that I have said before, and Mexico will be one of the best countries you have visited in your life.

Isn't it ironic that 500 years ago the Spanish came and raped an entire continent and now there is a huge uproar on 6 Spanish people getting raped? Tragic incident but still weird to me.

TD