rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Banging an 8 who shows interest

I think I need an expert advice on this. I've noticed this solid 8 at the pub two nights in a row, but never approached because she's busy with her gf and a couple beta orbiters. I've also noticed her glancing at me multiple times. Finally i opened with "hey you guys are coming here every day?" and she replied with "don't you worry, tomorrow we'll come again". We had a short chat and I've got her name. I asked which pub they'll visit tomorrow, and she told me the name (I made no promise to come). I added her on fb, and the next day i went to another pub so I obviously did not come across her.

Now the miracle happens. Three days later, at 4am, she confirms my fb request and sends a message asking me why didnt I show up and have I stopped hanging out.

I probably screwed it up by replying too early in comparison with her 3 day delay. Since she's 19 and I'm 23, I said I'm fed up with college students and asked whether she knows a place where more mature people hang out (we're in a student town). She gave a district name.

I'm thinking to take at least 24 hours to reply, saying that I'll explore the area and if I meet some nice people (decipher: mature pussy that she is not), I'll let her know. And I honestly plan going there next week. Do you think this will make her want to prove herself to me? I would better not fuck this up. I repeat, this is a solid 8 we're talking about

Your outcome dependence is making this rocket science.

Run it into the ground. You probably won't get the lay. But there are many 8s out there.

In a few more months of intense application, you'll leave your outcome dependence behind, and the glory and the powerhole will be all yours.

The ancient proverb says... once you make a thread about specific girl, you've already lost [Image: amuse.gif]

IMO, she has no reason to prove herself to you. You are still rather random guy to her [short chat & fb]. Does she know you're interested?

Quote: (02-03-2013 04:38 PM)XXL Wrote:  

The ancient proverb says... once you make a thread about specific girl, you've already lost [Image: amuse.gif]

This is gold.

I have several other potential prospects down the pipeline, and a new strategy to find a perfect fishbowl for me. Nowadays it doesn't happen often that the girl texts you first, complaining that you disappeared. I guess it means she's attracted to me. I believe if I play my cards right, she could be mine.

It sounds like you may be approaching the friend zone as she might view you as another person to hang out with. You need to find some way to separate her from her normal routine of hanging out with her friends in that bar. I would challenge her by mentioning that you prefer some other bar in another town. Ask if she's been there. Then hit her with a casual invite for her only (not her friends).

Above all don't give into her question about not showing up. You set the agenda.

Don't add girls on facebook - ever. Resist the urge. The site will cockblock you hard. You're basically throwing yourself into her friendzone immediately by doing so. Heck, even if she adds you first, don't accept unless you don't want to bang her.

(notice I am not responding to anything in your story about this one particular girl, but girls in general)

Quote: (02-03-2013 05:00 PM)HotLava Wrote:  

It sounds like you may be approaching the friend zone as she might view you as another person to hang out with. You need to find some way to separate her from her normal routine of hanging out with her friends in that bar. I would challenge her by mentioning that you prefer some other bar in another town. Ask if she's been there. Then hit her with a casual invite for her only (not her friends).

Above all don't give into her question about not showing up. You set the agenda.

That's exactly what I did, and she even suggested another area. If I ask her out on a date there, 99% she'll refuse. If I say I'm gonna there to meet nice people, 0.1% she'll hint that she may want to join. I think it's best that I announce I'm going there on Thursday and hope that she'll ask which pub will that be. If she's not showing up, I'll just send her photos of me and my new gf that I will meet there, and thank her for a good suggestion

Quote: (02-03-2013 05:04 PM)Fatless Wrote:  

Don't add girls on facebook - ever. Resist the urge. The site will cockblock you hard. You're basically throwing yourself into her friendzone immediately by doing so. Heck, even if she adds you first, don't accept unless you don't want to bang her.

(notice I am not responding to anything in your story about this one particular girl, but girls in general)

Probably depends on age/culture. The college girls with closed village mentality that I'm trying to bang don't respond positively to alpha game. They don't drink heavily, don't trust strangers, don't date... better be friends first. The last girl I banged was my friend on fb first.

Why haven't you asked her out for some drinks?

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Quote: (02-03-2013 07:28 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Because I've already been through dozens of similar situations and they never accept straight up. Extra flakey college girls. So now I'm trying to domesticate her before asking her out. Or frame the date so that it doesn't seem like a date

Quote:Quote:

Or frame the date so that it doesn't seem like a date

Really depends on how tight your date game is.

Well, my strategy worked, I guess! She replied immediately and we had 1 hour chat on fb. I tried my best to convey that I see her only as an ordinary acquaintance, and that I have plenty of options better than her. I also told I'm going to this party of midwifes to hit on sexy med students, and she showed weakness by saying that "don't expect them all to be that much sexy".

Quote: (02-03-2013 03:56 PM)reino341 Wrote:  

Your outcome dependence is making this rocket science.

"outcome dependence" ... love that. something to we must do our best to avoid.

two scoops
two genders
two terms

NEVER use Facebook, it 'friends' the interaction, literally. Its worked this time, so far, but I wouldn't recommend it.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Quote: (02-04-2013 04:25 PM)Teedub Wrote:  

NEVER use Facebook, it 'friends' the interaction, literally. Its worked this time, so far, but I wouldn't recommend it.

You come to this shitty isolated uptight place and try using the aggressive alpha game methods. I bet you'll get a Denmark fiasco like Roosh did. I told you guys, no one night stands and no dates are happening in this town. Unless you find a club rat or a junkie, which this girl is not.

Move to a better city

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

So simple, so effective!

Quote: (02-04-2013 04:45 PM)MrXY Wrote:  

Move to a better city

I grew up in The Baltics where it rains pussy if you show up with a BMW to a club. It gets boring after a while, so now I'm up for a challenge. Ever heard of stag parties or international players going to a small French town? No? Well, I'm gonna make the impossible happen. It's not about busting the most nuts, it's about about busting the hardest nut.

Quote: (02-04-2013 04:52 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

So simple, so effective!

I told you I asked out many similar girls before, they all respond negatively. Come over and see yourself. They tell me that they don't go out with a guy they barely know, and who can blame them?

Quote: (02-04-2013 04:37 PM)alphanov Wrote:  

Quote: (02-04-2013 04:25 PM)Teedub Wrote:  

You come to this shitty isolated uptight place and try using the aggressive alpha game methods. I bet you'll get a Denmark fiasco like Roosh did. I told you guys, no one night stands and no dates are happening in this town. Unless you find a club rat or a junkie, which this girl is not.

I wasn't being judgmental or anything mate, just my 2 cents worth. I thought France was pretty liberated and pro-sex etc?

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

she sounds German

Hey, let's not marginalize club rats and junkies, okay?

I have an impression that France is about as bad as Denmark, with my added bonus of living in a small town. It is pro-sex, but much less drunk-animal action, and more with people you know and like. I suspect they don't lose sexual interest just because you learn to know each other properly before fucking like rabbits