rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

South Side Swag Congregate (ATL)

We have enough members wanting to meetup so I propose another get together soon. This time Athens may be a good option. A group of seasoned players attacking the best college town in the South? I'm still down for inside the beltline, but don't know the layout in that area anymore.

Well?

I finalized plans today to be in Atlanta Thurs Feb 28 and Fri Mar 1. Ali I'd like to meet you and any other RVFers on either or both of those evenings for a gettogether ands bang mission. My preference would be for Atlanta though because I am too old for the college bars in Athens

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

I'm down anytime. First choice would be in Atlanta just to keep it simple, but I've never been to Athens and wouldn't mind going at some point.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

I might be up for it if you guys are willing to hang out with a beginner.

You want to know the only thing you can assume about a broken down old man? It's that he's a survivor.

Planning to be in Atlanta for the Final Four, but wouldn't mind meeting some forum members too.

Quote: (02-08-2013 07:39 PM)renotime Wrote:  

I might be up for it if you guys are willing to hang out with a beginner.

You're more than welcome. Sounds like we'll keep it in Atlanta, but now we need to line up the dates. I'm open right now.

Last week of Feb? And what's a good part of town to stay?

You want to know the only thing you can assume about a broken down old man? It's that he's a survivor.

???

I'll be around. Where's a good place to meet up in the beltline?

I'll be available to meet up Friday March 1

Still coming to Atlanta March 1 and possible might be there Thursday Feb 28 as well. Anyone got any suggestions on a good meeting place?

I'm thinking Opera, Vanquish, Reign nightclubs and surrounding Crescent St. spots on Friday night. I'm more familiar with Opera and Vanquish/Reign will have stronger face control/ratio screening, but we can narrow it down from here. Who's in?

I'll probably go out night Thursday in Buckhead if anyone wants to join.

If you need help on logistics let me know.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

Have gotten a few PMs so we'll try to get together as planned. Let me know if you want to join.