rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Close down Red Pill SubReddit

So I finally got an account here- I'm the moderator of theredpill subreddit.

Basically I only made it because registration was closed here and I missed last month's registration day.

So now I'm here, we should just shut down the subreddit, right? [Image: wink.gif]

I've been lurking and saw there were some concerns regarding the sub, thought I'd formally introduce myself.

Welcome to the family.

Thanks. Feels good to be here. May I burn in hell, if I beta around my friends.

3 days until my AMA

Red Pill....Blue Pill...Alpha...Beta...

GOOD GRIEF!!!

We like using the Matrix theme because during our secret hangouts we pretend to have super powers.

Quote: (02-01-2013 10:20 AM)RedPillSchool Wrote:  

We like using the Matrix theme because during our secret hangouts we pretend to have super powers.

Don't mind me man....

I am just a reacting to an overload with the overused terms, that's all.

Quote: (02-01-2013 09:36 AM)RedPillSchool Wrote:  

So now I'm here, we should just shut down the subreddit, right? [Image: wink.gif]

I've been lurking and saw there were some concerns regarding the sub, thought I'd formally introduce myself.

Don't shut it down man - use it to funnel people onto here.

And welcome, good sir.

Wald

Welcome.

I've enjoyed your subreddit.

Roosh's AMA should be interesting. I wonder if Roissy will ever do one?

I've tried to contact Roissy but not sure if I've gotten through the spam filters. I've also attempted Dalrock, but he declined.

Roosh's will probably attract the most trolls. So far our AMAs have been relatively calm. I will have our moderators on-call during Roosh's.

The /r/seduction community mods have requested I do not advertise our AMAs on their sub. The men's rights sub believe we're misogynists. We'll see if it gets any reddit attention outside our sub. Undoubtedly Roosh's feminist club already knows the date and they'll be there.

Keep it. Reddit can be good traffic for all the Manosphere blogs.

I suppose my smiley wasn't enough evidence of my sarcasm! We're keeping the subreddit for a long time.

Quote: (02-01-2013 11:22 AM)RedPillSchool Wrote:  

I suppose my smiley wasn't enough evidence of my sarcasm! We're keeping the subreddit for a long time.

I missed that. Carry on.

Isn't AMA just a bit of trolls attacking a famous person?

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (02-01-2013 09:57 AM)Captain Ahab Wrote:  

Welcome to the family.

It's nice to see another The Sopranos fan.

Quote: (02-01-2013 11:54 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Isn't AMA just a bit of trolls attacking a famous person?

So far our AMAs have been a genuine exchange of knowledge. Roosh is pretty high profile though, so we'll see how that goes.

Hiya mate, we've 'met' before... Good to see you on here!

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Help me out, guys. What is AMA?

Quote: (02-01-2013 02:16 PM)Smitty Wrote:  

Help me out, guys. What is AMA?

AMA = Ask Me Anything

So when Roosh posts the AMA on Red Pill Reddit, it will be an introduction and then the floor is open.

People will ask whatever questions they can and Roosh will answer as many as he can.

Quote: (02-01-2013 11:18 AM)RedPillSchool Wrote:  

The /r/seduction community mods have requested I do not advertise our AMAs on their sub. The men's rights sub believe we're misogynists. We'll see if it gets any reddit attention outside our sub. Undoubtedly Roosh's feminist club already knows the date and they'll be there.

r/seduction is a joke now, filled with people posting field reports, a good chunk of them consider one #close a cause for major celebration and a long post on the subreddit. Not to mention a lot of questionable material/techniques are posted regularly.

Men's Rights has largely become a mini atheist circle jerk where people post memes.

Anyways, keep up the good work, its good to see the subreddit achieve strong organic growth.

@RedPillSchool welcome. Thanks for making Reddit better [Image: smile.gif]

Guy misses registration, starts successful subreddit. Amazing how things start. Welcome.

Reddit has a pleasant UI and there's plenty of material just laying around.

Quote: (02-01-2013 09:36 AM)RedPillSchool Wrote:  

[Image: 4ss3c2N.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (02-01-2013 02:25 PM)Emancipator Wrote:  

Quote: (02-01-2013 11:18 AM)RedPillSchool Wrote:  

r/seduction is a joke now, filled with people posting field reports, a good chunk of them consider one #close a cause for major celebration and a long post on the subreddit. Not to mention a lot of questionable material/techniques are posted regularly.

R/seduction is a trainwreck. They've been beaten down by reddit white knights, feminists and hustlers.