rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Oh well Fatty...

Oh well Fatty...

Baltimore Ravens Cheerleader Courtney Lenz Claims She Was Benched From Super Bowl For Weight Gain

http://news.yahoo.com/baltimore-ravens-c...17323.html

Oh well Fatty...

I think I speak for the entire board when I say 2/10, would not bang.

Her reaction is the equivalent of an office worker responsible for sending out a report once a week forgetting to send it out one week and acting offended that it's part of their job all of a sudden.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

Oh well Fatty...

[Image: AKjKM.gif]

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Oh well Fatty...

Requirements to be a cheerleader:

1. Be above-average looking.
2. Stay skinny.

She fucked up on 50 percent of the job description.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Oh well Fatty...

Quote:Quote:

"They said that I had quote, unquote a 'rough' year," Courtney told Access Hollywood's Shaun Robinson on Wednesday. "I'd been benched earlier in the season for a little bit of a weight gain. We do get weighed every week during the season, and you can't fluctuate at all. They don't allow fluctuation. I gained, I think it was 1.8 pounds. I had been consistent and they let me cheer [previously] and then I gained 1.8 or 1.6 pounds and they said because I had gained weight and they wanted me to be consistent or they wanted me to lose, they benched me for a game and because it was a disciplinary action, that was the reason."

Only 1.8 pounds? from her photo, it looks like it all went straight to her cheeks.

[Image: 181462.jpg]

Would still bang.

Oh well Fatty...

Them's what i call "cock-gobblin'" cheeks. 10 bucks says she can deepthroat you and stuff your balls in her cheeks like a squirrel.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Oh well Fatty...

Wow, she's only 23??

Oh well Fatty...

This is the Superbowl, you gotta bring out the A squad.

Oh well Fatty...

Its like sexual partners. She gained 1.8 pounds? Move the decimal over once to the right and thats the real number

Oh well Fatty...

"I gained a tiny bit"
1.5666669 pounds is no that much and if you knew you were shaky with your weight maybe going into a weight in on a empty stomach would of been the smart thing to do. But no, since you were the most Veteran person on the squad and could not see that you should be a leader and example for your younger squad mates you broke company policy and assumed simply because you picked up a paycheque for 5 years you were automatically entitled to go to New Orleans for the Super Bowl. Nope. Sorry.

Imagine if this were a player whom failed conditioning requirements twice in a season and was thus benched - the media would scold him or ignore it all together.

But maybe there is more. Whom is dumb enough to believe "1.5" pounds was really what got her booted. What about the 4 DUIs and Highway tickets she kept racking up?

Search for her name (Courtney Lenz) and see what comes up:
http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us/inq...Search.jis

Maybe its the fact that she decided to quite the team prior to the Ravens making the Super Bowl. It was her intention to make this season her last, the team got hot now she wants to join in on all the fun. Nope. Sorry.

The team won't budge on this because they know shes a worthless bag of potatoes. Hamster is mega overdrive of her trying to pin the team as being harsh when they are simply following policy.

Oh well Fatty...

So she gained 1.8 pounds, then 1.5 pounds, then 1 6 pounds.

They told her to lose weight to get back down to 120lbs but each month she gained two pounds. I bet she has gained even more since being told she was not going to the game. Who wants to bet that in a year or two she's a full fledged fatty?

Oh well Fatty...

She reminds me of Snooki. And I don't think Snooki can be a NFL cheerleader.

[Image: attachment.jpg9751]   

[Image: attachment.jpg9752]   

Oh well Fatty...

I'm glad to see that the NFL still has standards when it comes to their cheerleaders. By my senior year in high school, half the girls on the cheer squad at my school were overweight. A few were even reaching obese levels of fat. It was truly an embarrassment to the school. When you get high school cheerleaders (a symbol for skinnyness and good looks for as long as I can remember) turning into some of the ugliest girls in the school, you know fat acceptance is getting bad.

Oh well Fatty...

2lbs of weight isn't even noticable.

I have a friend who was cutting weight for a powerlifting meet. He weight two pounds over at the end of the cut - and lost it less than an hour before just by taking a hot shower and running up and down the stairs a few times.

I'm betting the real figure of her gain is closer to 10+