rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

V-neck tees when very hairy?

I've seen Roosh advocate showing a hairy chest before and I was wondering what the general consensus is here.

I just bought a pack of v-neck white tees and I'm pretty unsure about showing off 4 inches wide by 2 inches deep of hairy chest.

I used to think a hairy chest was a hinderance, i couldn't have been more wrong.

men get hairy chests, a hairy chest is a sign of a man. Understanf this in relation to inner game.

You do not have to be embarressed by, or excuse away your masculine traits, such as your libido, your attraction to thin women, your hairy chest....

Show it with pride, a developed inner game will make you proud and confident of it... and its the pride and confidence (or lack or) which is sexy, the hair ends up being irrelevant.

I would pick a colour other than white though, if your chest hair is dark, white is sheer enough to see through.

there is showing a little hair and there's downright sasquatchian...I've got the Indian genes, there's no lack of hair here but I trim it down so it's presentable and then rock the vnecks showing some. Nothing wrong with a hairy chest, unless it's unkempt and wild, then it's just messy. Be a man, not a slob.

Slightly off topic but don't rock V-neck tees if you have a skinny neck. Get a crew neck that fits very tightly around the neck.

Two letters: E-W.

Trim your chest. Please. A little bit of hair is manly, but too much is a bone killer.

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

Depends man, if you're a thin guy and it doesn't suit your frame I wouldn't recommend it. Some big guys look boss wearing them but skinny guys look like hipsters wearing them and average guys look like try-hards in my opinion.

See:

[Image: V-Neck1.bmp]

[Image: image-of-a-man-in-a-v-neck-shirt-thumb21395208.jpg]

Quote: (01-30-2013 09:11 PM)_GQ_ Wrote:  

Slightly off topic but don't rock V-neck tees if you have a skinny neck. Get a crew neck that fits very tightly around the neck.
Pictures please. I was asking if V neck's don't look right on skinny guys and everyone said they probably look better on thin dudes.

Quote: (01-30-2013 10:50 PM)MattC Wrote:  

Depends man, if you're a thin guy and it doesn't suit your frame I wouldn't recommend it. Some big guys look boss wearing them but skinny guys look like hipsters wearing them and average guys look like try-hards in my opinion.

See:

[Image: V-Neck1.bmp]

Wow anyone here actually use V-Necks that long? [Image: icon_eek.gif]

Yesterday I saw a model looking girl walking around arm and arm with a guy who's 5'8, flabby and had no idea how to dress. In other words, don't worry about chest hair.

Glad the pictures got posted for reference. I see some dude wearing either of those and I'm saying your faggot. I know G has posted about men wearing women's clothing and shit is getting out of control. These are normal, plan, V-necks and I tried getting the highest cut (?) possible. The lowest point is probably in between my collar bone and nipples. Anything lower and your wearing your sisters shirt....

Quote: (01-30-2013 10:50 PM)Mrs. Chocolate Wrote:  

Trim your chest. Please. A little bit of hair is manly, but too much is a bone killer.

I guess I could trim them, I'm guessing they are about 1.5" long but being a hairy mutherfucker I can't start shaving shit more than I do, I already have to nair my back and shoulders. I'm sure most of us have seen the Seinfield episode where Jerry starts shaving and ends up with a bare torso, ha.

Overall when my back is shaved I don't think I have a bad look. I kinda look like Zangrief, the Russian dude on Street Fighter, but bald.

don't take advice from a woman.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Separates the men from the boys.

If you're not growing, you're dying.

Quote: (01-30-2013 11:09 PM)houston Wrote:  

Quote: (01-30-2013 09:11 PM)_GQ_ Wrote:  

Pictures please. I was asking if V neck's don't look right on skinny guys and everyone said they probably look better on thin dudes.
I can try to find some later but I know for a fact they don't look the greatest on me. I'm very lean and ropy.

However, if you can find v necks with smaller v's that fit closer to the neck then they look brilliant. It's not easy finding those in my experience.

A deep v-neck can be useful to wear as an under shirt under a button down shirt. That way when you undo the first two buttons you don't see your t-shirt peeking out.

I always rock my v-neck with my chest hair showing. I usually get excellent responses from women.

From personal experience, I'd say it's a good look to rock.

A humble gentleman's blog about pussy, cigars, and game.

LATEST POST:
The Problem With Nightclubs

Also check out my blog for cigar discussion and reviews.

Sometimes I shave my chest just where my v-neck comes down to, but I'm not super hairy, so I don't make a big deal of it.

Quote: (02-01-2013 05:58 PM)RouteBackwards Wrote:  

I always rock my v-neck with my chest hair showing. I usually get excellent responses from women.

From personal experience, I'd say it's a good look to rock.

agreed

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Quote: (01-31-2013 12:27 AM)JohnnyAppleSeeds Wrote:  

I guess I could trim them, I'm guessing they are about 1.5" long but being a hairy mutherfucker I can't start shaving shit more than I do, I already have to nair my back and shoulders. I'm sure most of us have seen the Seinfield episode where Jerry starts shaving and ends up with a bare torso, ha.

Overall when my back is shaved I don't think I have a bad look. I kinda look like Zangrief, the Russian dude on Street Fighter, but bald.

Quote: (01-31-2013 05:16 AM)bojangles Wrote:  

Dear bojangles,

How long will you say such a thing? How long am I here? Seems that I can bring some solid opinion and ideas, otherwise I would had been gone with the hundreds others who passed by here.
There is no need of waxing it completely, you can use a scissor, I don't know... Zangrief figure seems legit... lol... but...

[Image: thumb_thisthreadisworthlesswithoutp.gif]

A guy who names himself alike, have to show it! hahahahahaha...

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

Quote: (02-03-2013 06:13 PM)Mrs. Chocolate Wrote:  

Quote: (01-31-2013 12:27 AM)JohnnyAppleSeeds Wrote:  

Quote: (01-31-2013 05:16 AM)bojangles Wrote:  

Dear bojangles,

How long will you say such a thing? How long am I here? Seems that I can bring some solid opinion and ideas, otherwise I would had been gone with the hundreds others who passed by here.
There is no need of waxing it completely, you can use a scissor, I don't know... Zangrief figure seems legit... lol... but...

[Image: thumb_thisthreadisworthlesswithoutp.gif]

A guy who names himself alike, have to show it! hahahahahaha...

Haha, ahh Mrs Chocolate. You know I'm not going to take your advice [Image: wink.gif]

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Just wanted to add that after 23 days in Mexico I am on board with the V-neck with a hairy chest. The 2 girls I slept with both made positive comments regarding my chest hair and style.

Personally, I also felt a little flyer, flashier and maybe even more confident.

Quote: (01-31-2013 08:41 AM)Menace Wrote:  

A deep v-neck can be useful to wear as an under shirt under a button down shirt. That way when you undo the first two buttons you don't see your t-shirt peeking out.

You mean like this?

[Image: qVoX5ya.jpg]

It depends on where you live. Ive been in all over Ontario and I have actually gotten comments from girls in cities (multiple girls) that chest hair is disgusting. Some places on this planet a girl will like chest hair and others won't like it. I think its the worst if you have a thin layer of hair where you can see the individual hairs like the dude in the blue shirt picture. its probably better if its thick and showing or none at all.

I had a girl mention something about it the other day. I told her that I like to show my masculine hairy chest and that I was not ashamed of it. She was from Honduras. I told her, "I bet the men in your country are hairy too and don't shave, am I correct?" She said, "Well yeah." Dumb bitch. But by the time I was done talking with her, I almost convinced her that it was a good thing to show your manly hairy chest.

Discussed in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNa1WpSOPGI

Basically undershirts are considered as underwear and shouldn't show. Yet, in some occasions it may be showing, for example to draw attention away chest hair.