rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Musings on Latin American Chicks

I was just checking out Roosh's Twitter feed when I stumbled upon this tweet:

"I look at pictures of Brazilian girls and my penis doesn't move. They seem.... bloated. Eastern Europe for life."

I couldn't agree more.

[Image: GsJ1xAC.jpg]

+

[Image: z1gmtkq.jpg]

=

[Image: uJmL0yx.jpg]

That got me thinking:

[Image: SDjfmHv.jpg]

+

[Image: N4SNXGR.jpg]

=

[Image: GLxarVu.jpg]

Are latin American chicks the crack cocaine of women? Good for an intense high, but they'll drive you crazy and if you don't watch yourself you could end up here:

[Image: CipXYFX.jpg]

[Image: nuts.gif] [Image: nuts.gif] [Image: nuts.gif]

Side note: Much of Southern Brazil has people who are more 'white' (blonde, blue eyes) than even the first pic you put up. Ditto Uruguay and Argentina. In fact, Uruguayans and Argentinians see themselves as Europeans (which they are, if we're talking genetics) rather than Latin Americans. A lot of racism in those countries too.

Most of the aforementioned white Brazilians, the girls anyway, I know (there were a lot of students where I studied) are extremely sexually charged, unashamedly so. But I couldn't for the life of me imagine LTRing any of them - too temperamental and too intense for me. Too religious as well, which is ironic considering how sexual they are.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

It is unbearably obvious you have absolutely no experiance in any Latin country, or with any real Latinas.

Quote: (01-30-2013 03:08 PM)sylo Wrote:  

It is unbearably obvious you have absolutely no experiance in any Latin country, or with any real Latinas.

Care to explain?

Quote: (01-30-2013 03:08 PM)sylo Wrote:  

No need to take it personally. In case you forgot what America is producing these days:

[Image: DR6GlvN.jpg]

[Image: JMlwnnF.jpg]

Maybe we can arrange a trade?

The last photo is horrifying. Intensity paired with what looks like a birth defect and practical, stubby fingers. The sexy 600 pound gardener looks ridiculous but harmless...

Gents,

When will you stop believing the myth that there is a "Latin American people"? There isn't such a thing. What you gringos call "latino" is what we Brazilians call "pardo" (= brown). Latin America is inhabited by several tribes, including:
  • European tribes (mainly Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German)
  • African negroid tribes (mainly from the Niger Delta area)
  • Amerindian mongoloid tribes (who came from Siberia some 10,000s years ago)
  • Semitic tribes (Jews and Arabs)
and the mixing of all of the above, which creates an undifferentiated, uncharacteristic "race" of (generally) ugly brown people. Once in a million genetic experiments, you get a wonder of Nature like Adriana Lima. But most genetic experiments produce less spectacular results.

What do you think of the following Latin-American woman? Her name is Ana Hickmann, and she's from Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil. She's of German stock, unsurprisingly.

[Image: uzODhhG.jpg]

It is ridiculous to put pure Europeans, pure Negroes, pure Amerindians, and all the mongrels in the same bag. These people live different lives, they belong to different classes / castes, they have different cultures, and different values.

Dealing with a German-Brazilian chick from Porto Alegre is not the same as dealing with a favela mongrel from Rio, or a black chick from Salvador da Bahia. I am not going to use the "you cannot generalize" card, because you can generalize, but you have to generalize within a tribe, and "Latin-American" is a geographical accident, not a tribe.

"The great secret of happiness in love is to be glad that the other fellow married her." – H.L. Mencken

Anyone can find ugly pics of any country's people. I am not taking it personally, I was just being a dick, however, if you have had experience in any country Mexico or south; you would realize how hot and feminine those latinas can be. Much more so than any white westerner. But as I have recently discovered, def not as feminine as Asians. I am meerly stating that even though that indigenous lady is hideous, there are a lot of different types and styles of Latinas and that woman is just a sub-group.

Semantics Icarus. Saying Latinas or latinos gives you the exact impression of what we are talking about. Do you want us to disect and reguritate thousands of years of evolution and interbreeding when we can just say one general term? Most Latinos dont even know their heritage, due to so much mixing and destruction of historical records. And keeping none at all. It is what it is.

I was looking at the pictures of Brazilian girls on my Facebook, either liking my page or hating it.

It's a small sample size, I know.

Quote: (01-30-2013 05:52 PM)Icarus Wrote:  

Gents,

When will you stop believing the myth that there is a "Latin American people"? There isn't such a thing. What you gringos call "latino" is what we Brazilians call "pardo" (= brown). Latin America is inhabited by several tribes, including:
  • European tribes (mainly Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German)
  • African negroid tribes (mainly from the Niger Delta area)
  • Amerindian mongoloid tribes (who came from Siberia some 10,000s years ago)
  • Semitic tribes (Jews and Arabs)
and the mixing of all of the above, which creates an undifferentiated, uncharacteristic "race" of (generally) ugly brown people. Once in a million genetic experiments, you get a wonder of Nature like Adriana Lima. But most genetic experiments produce less spectacular results.

What do you think of the following Latin-American woman? Her name is Ana Hickmann, and she's from Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil. She's of German stock, unsurprisingly.

[Image: uzODhhG.jpg]

It is ridiculous to put pure Europeans, pure Negroes, pure Amerindians, and all the mongrels in the same bag. These people live different lives, they belong to different classes / castes, they have different cultures, and different values.

Dealing with a German-Brazilian chick from Porto Alegre is not the same as dealing with a favela mongrel from Rio, or a black chick from Salvador da Bahia. I am not going to use the "you cannot generalize" card, because you can generalize, but you have to generalize within a tribe, and "Latin-American" is a geographical accident, not a tribe.

Thankyou!

Roosh will attest to this, hopefully, from his travels in South America. It is a purely North American phenomenon that 'Latino' or 'Hispanic' is a race. Its even on this forum in the registration process that 'Hispanic' is a race category... Its a ridiculous notion from politicians who have successfully created a bloc-vote.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Quote: (01-30-2013 06:10 PM)sylo Wrote:  

Anyone can find ugly pics of any country's people. I am not taking it personally, I was just being a dick, however, if you have had experience in any country Mexico or south; you would realize how hot and feminine those latinas can be. Much more so than any white westerner. But as I have recently discovered, def not as feminine as Asians. I am meerly stating that even though that indigenous lady is hideous, there are a lot of different types and styles of Latinas and that woman is just a sub-group.

Semantics Icarus. Saying Latinas or latinos gives you the exact impression of what we are talking about. Do you want us to disect and reguritate thousands of years of evolution and interbreeding when we can just say one general term? Most Latinos dont even know their heritage, due to so much mixing and destruction of historical records. And keeping none at all. It is what it is.

You've missed the point, many South American's ARE white. It is massive ignorance to claim ALL Latin Americans are not white. Ask them. They are white. Look at them.

No one even made that point. We are talking about regions. It would be rediculous to say I loved all those white girls, when reffering to South America. You would automatically think I was talking about the States or Britian or whatever. We should refer to them as southern Bells? Nope, the word Latino is used for geological refrence.

I am saying it is a pointless sentiment to have in this thread, that I am just as guilty of perpetuating.

[Image: uJmL0yx.jpg]

I don't think this picture of the latina is ugly. I just don't think she is as hot as the European chick. I'd take her any day over a fat feminist American chick. The picture shows her for what most hispanic chicks are, and that is mestiza, a mix of indigenous and European people. I think she is actually a good representation of hispanic women in the Americas - parts of Brazil, Argentina & Uruguay excluded. She is middle of the bell curve, maybe higher. The indigenous blood gives them a tendency towards endomorphic body types and putting on the pounds. It also gives them a lesser tolerance to alcohol which when combined with the latin "passion" makes them a little crazy.

I lived in Querétaro, Mexico for 6 months. I know latin American women, and yes they may be more feminine than most white westerners, but you don't know crazy until you know a latina. It is a common theme amongst my friends who have gotten into relationships with them - they will drive you crazy. Again, a generalization, but it exists for a reason.

[Image: nuts.gif]

I love how quick locals are to accuse someone on the forum of never having been to a place if they are critical - even in a joking way. The same thing happened in the San Francisco thread when I called San Francisco too politically correct. Despite having been to San Francisco several times, I was told the same thing: that I have never been there. I loved it when Roosh posted 3 American Cities Men Must Avoid At All Costs on Return of Kings later that week proving my point.

Semantics Icarus. Saying Latinas or latinos gives you the exact impression of what we are talking about. Do you want us to disect and reguritate thousands of years of evolution and interbreeding when we can just say one general term?

I understand that "latina" = "mestiza" / "mestiça" in your book, but the title of this thread is "Musings on Latin American Chicks", not "Musings on Latinas". Central America is very different from Argentina.

Americans use the word "latino" to refer to someone of mixed-race born in Latin-America. Brazilians do not. We even use different words to categorize "mestiços":
  • Cabocla: a girl of mixed Amerindian-European blood.
  • Mulata: a girl of mixed African-European blood.
  • Cafuza: a girl of mixed African-Amerindian blood.
  • Parda: a girl of mixed African-Amerindian-European blood.
But these are uninteresting categories, since mixed-blood girls in Brazil are generally of low status, and only gringos are interested in them. Rich men in Brazil marry blonde, blue-eyed girls of pure European stock, and they use the mixed-blood "latinas" for entertainment. Societies are very stratified in Latin America.

"The great secret of happiness in love is to be glad that the other fellow married her." – H.L. Mencken

What if you try comparing that latina girl to an ugly European chick?

I am white born and raised in CA. I have no dog in the fight, other than my two years living in Mexico gave me a huge appreciation for latinas. You understand, esp living in Qto, I was in Guanajuato, so same area really, how amazing those girls bodys can be. You are right, they are prone to get bigger. But then a lot of them are poor and dont have the resources to actually get fat. Thats another discussion. You didnt enjoy that 'crazy'? I gota tell you bro, I loved gettin them all hopped up then simply talking to another girl, they would go ape-shit celosa! Great sex with those asses man, big asses for no reason, small waist, big tits! Geeze im pissed I am back in CA for the time being.

I missed the Latin-American part of the sentence, that was my bad. However my point still applies. I consider latinas in America the same as white girls here, by and large. I was more or less discussing culture and region, and an Americanized any-woman is pretty much the bottom of the barrel...in attitude (but looks for me as well).

Speaking of Mexican chicks, check out this beauty:

[Image: yeWabaw.jpg]

Her name is Perla Beltrán.

Quote: (01-30-2013 06:14 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

I was looking at the pictures of Brazilian girls on my Facebook, either liking my page or hating it.

It's a small sample size, I know.

And the ones who didn't like it were fat/ugly/feminist/all of the above?

[Image: facepalm.png]

All tastes considered, you're bound to find really hot chicks and really ugly spawns of Satan in any country in the world. Now the ratio is another thing. IMO, for all the hype Medellin gets, we have a majority of really damn ugly women.

Quote: (01-30-2013 06:42 PM)durangotang Wrote:  

The indigenous blood gives them a tendency towards endomorphic body types and putting on the pounds. It also gives them a lesser tolerance to alcohol which when combined with the latin "passion" makes them a little crazy.
I know latin American women, and yes they may be more feminine than most white westerners, but you don't know crazy until you know a latina. It is a common theme amongst my friends who have gotten into relationships with them - they will drive you crazy. Again, a generalization, but it exists for a reason.
How do you come to this conclusions? Please stop
So you have been in one city for 6 months and suddenly you know everything about latin people? You know that latin america is pretty much all america except US and Canada right? Thats a shit load of different cultures and backgrounds, you cant make assumptions like this out of the blue.
And then you say my friends who have gotten in relationships, have you gotten in a relationship with one of them? [Image: dodgy.gif]

Quote: (01-30-2013 08:59 PM)dog24 Wrote:  

The indigenous blood gives them a tendency towards endomorphic body types and putting on the pounds. It also gives them a lesser tolerance to alcohol which when combined with the latin "passion" makes them a little crazy.
I know latin American women, and yes they may be more feminine than most white westerners, but you don't know crazy until you know a latina. It is a common theme amongst my friends who have gotten into relationships with them - they will drive you crazy. Again, a generalization, but it exists for a reason.
So you have been in one city for 6 months and suddenly you know everything about latin people? You know that latin america is pretty much all america except US and Canada right? Thats a shit load of different cultures and backgrounds, you cant make assumptions like this out of the blue.
And then you say my friends who have gotten in relationships, have you gotten in a relationship with one of them? [Image: dodgy.gif]

Shit, I suppose I have failed the multicultural Latin American sensitivity test [Image: sad.gif]

My bad. Is there some kind of ribbon I can wear for the month of February to boost awareness in atonement?

Quote: (01-30-2013 10:44 PM)durangotang Wrote:  

Quote: (01-30-2013 08:59 PM)dog24 Wrote:  

Shit, I suppose I have failed the multicultural Latin American sensitivity test [Image: sad.gif]

My bad. Is there some kind of ribbon I can wear for the month of February to boost awareness in atonement?

On one hand, you are right about there being some crazy chicks of Latin American descent in the US..as I can personally attest to that, haha.

But it's really hard to generalize "all" Latin Americans into one category only. They come from a part of the world that consists of 10+ countries as a person of Mexican descent here is likely going to be completely different from a person of Mexican descent living in Mexico. Heck, there are even a ton of different people in Mexico that have different accents, mannerisms, and different nonverbal cues of expressing themselves as you go from region to region.

Once again, it has nothing to do with "being sensitive" as you're essentially communicating with forum members here that speak different languages, experienced different cultures, and traveled the world. I'd say they are basically more qualified to dissect the different countries, characteristics, and other intricacies of "Latin American" people than a mere simplified sample, which you generalize them in.

Here is a mostly-Japanese Brazilian:

[Image: 4vXaNk5.jpg]

Her name is Daniele Suzuki and she's an actress. Her father is Japanese-Brazilian. Her mother is a "cabocla" of Italian + German + Amerindian blood. She's a genetic experiment that worked, imho. There's a large Japanese community in the state of São Paulo.

Brazil is like the state in where you can find any type of mix. To be honest, I never thought I would say this, but I'm finally starting to get a little tired of latinas as well. I guess it depends where from. Brazilian girls are awesome, very warm and nice and sexual. But they are also very dramatic, as is any girl from any latin culture I've ever met. Colombian girls are just too much of a pain in the ass. A lot of different types of latina girls act immature and younger than they actually are. It is hard to take them seriously a lot of times. But, they are still damn hot and pretty much any time I jerk off I jerk to latina porn.