rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Agressive Flakes vs Passive Flakes

We all know about the subject of how modern women tend to flake a lot compared to women in the past. I have never cared so much about flaking, as I agree with Giovonnys point of view, that women who hardly know us dont owe us anything; especially when we try to contact them for a date or to bang.

Nevertheless, since I have been back to Ecuador for business, I have encountered active or aggressive flaking. That is when the woman makes the effort to initiate online contact or by calling and text messaging´you. She sets up the date and actually insists she wants to see you. Since I am so busy here and the quality isnt very high, I dont pursue like in Colombia or Brazil.

So unlike women who because of other men or choices flake when you pursue her, these women make it an active sport of seeking men to later flake on them. I have never experienced this regularly in any other country or at other times in my life. Maybe it is a fucked up thing about one country at this point in time [b]or has anyone experienced anything like this? [/b

In the end I dont care that much since I am here just for money and next week I head to the Dominican Republic for 2 months.

Why would they set up a date and flake as if its their hobby.
They got nothing to do or what.

Quote: (01-31-2013 05:22 AM)east and west Wrote:  

Why would they set up a date and flake as if its their hobby.
They got nothing to do or what.

First time I have seen it happen regularly. Before maybe here sporadically. So was thinking this might be some kind of new trend.

Thing is South American women take what men do to them more personally than in more Westernized countries. So if they got pumped and dumped or cheated on by many a latin lady`s man they hold it against most men.

It might just be something peculiar about the women in the capital of Ecuador. But I have never seen agressive flaking with Colombian or Brazilian women.

Come back to SEA and you wont really see aggressive flaking. However, if you make girls jump through hoops to see you, you will make it so they don't flake. This even worked for me in colombia.

tell us more 20 nation...

(From the other thread)

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-20079-...#pid357476

I don't believe in "flaking", among strangers.

I don't think strangers can "flake" on each other. I believe, that only friends or family can flake on each other.

For example, you meet a girl at a bar, you talk to her for an hour, you guys make out, you get her number, you call her, she never returns your call.

Did she "flake"? I say no. She was simply not interested. She has no obligation to call you back or see you again.

Next example, you make plans with your friend, your friend says he will be there, your friend doesn't show up. Thats "flaking", im my opinion.

A girl that doesn't want to talk to you is simply a girl that doesn't want to talk to you.

She can't flake on YOU because she doesn't even know YOU. If you were dating her for a few weeks and banging her, and you guys make plans to have dinner and she doesn't show up, thats flaking!

A stranger not returning your calls in not a "flake". It's just a stranger who is not interested in talking to you.

Saying you "got flaked on" is taking it personal, when actually she knew nothing about you on a personal level.

------

Girls give out their numbers as a path of least resistance to end the interaction-approach. They give it to you so you will go away. She knows she will never reply to you. Other girls who don't respond are simply not interested in what they saw from you. They made no commitments, no promises, they didn't "say they would do" anything.

I don't see this as flaking.

A guy with bad game could go to the mall and collect 10 phone numbers. Most of them flake and don't get back to you like I described above.

He contacts all 10 and none of them get back to him. He goes online and says flaking is at epidemic levels!

Is it the guys game or the girls flake???

THE WETTER YOU MAKE HER PUSSY, THE LESS LIKELY SHE IS TO FLAKE!

Not sure why this is in the travel thread???

I do consider it flaking to give a number and not reply. The number implies conversation, although not meeting or dating. Guys with good game get this as well. Women have it easy, they need t o not lead guys on.

Quote: (02-04-2013 04:59 PM)jimukr104 Wrote:  

I do consider it flaking to give a number and not reply.

This is nothing in the scheme of things. Indeed, not taking/returning phone calls is just a gentle rejection.

In contrast, flaking is agreeing to do something and then not following through. Typically it involves cancelling a date through text. It may actually involve standing you up, or sending the cancellation at the last moment.

Quote: (02-04-2013 04:38 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Not sure why this is in the travel thread???

Giovonny, it is in the travel section because what I call "agressive flakes" is a phenomenon that I have seen only in South America, and especially in Ecuador.

As I said b4 I could give a rat`s ass about what we normally define here as flaking. I counter that through abundance.
Just that it is funny to see how some women down here actively seek men in order to flake.

I am pretty sure that you would almost never see that in Eastern Europe or Asia.