rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Questions that are Golden

I thought we could share questions that establishes a good vibe in any conversation. Sure, most open-ended questions are good, but do you have one that always get great responses from girls? If so, share it.

I'll start. Lately, after I've established some good rapport with a girl and there's a companionable silence (the moments after we've taken a sip on our drinks and eyes linger etc.) I ask girls "So, when's the last time you got into a real fit of laughter? or When's the last time you laughed so hard you cried?" It brings a big smile to their face and opens up so many conversational threads it's one of my Go-Tos.

Dupe thread http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-11069....=Questions

I really don't give a fuck about when a girl has last laughed hard. A related question I like: "How often do you cry?" "When's the last time you cried?" They get suspicious when you ask, and it's not something they get asked often. I prefer women who cry at least occasionally - it shows sensitivity and vulnerability, and emotional depth in a woman.

Always ask "why" .

Quote: (01-28-2013 04:19 PM)soup Wrote:  

Always ask "why" .

The power of asking why is undoubtedly one of the most effective and easiest methods to keeping a girls attention and attraction up.

A humble gentleman's blog about pussy, cigars, and game.

LATEST POST:
The Problem With Nightclubs

Also check out my blog for cigar discussion and reviews.

It sounds obvious but always have your own answer when she bounces the question back to you.
Extra points if it makes her laugh.

Quote: (01-29-2013 05:21 PM)RouteBackwards Wrote:  

Always ask "why" .

The power of asking why is undoubtedly one of the most effective and easiest methods to keeping a girls attention and attraction up.

I always ask this simply because 9/10 times what a girl says doesnt make any fucking sense to me. So i ALWAYS ask "why?" or "what do you mean?", just so that I get what shes saying and not let my mind fill in the blanks.

I always go for the "What do your first see when you look at a guy?" Then I usually wait a second, look her in the eyes and say "Don't tell me it's his eyes, because I know it's his ass"

“No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.”
-Socrates

Always ask "why" .

I can't remember who I got it off of on here but "what makes you say that?" is fucking A.

Hotwheels A Number One question he goes to the well on often;

"Why do you say that?"

Works when you're selling your dick or a $50k truck.

When you're casually chatting up a girl for the first time, before getting her number — "So do you date?" It's a great qualifier. If she says yes, then you say "Awesome. Well, why don't you give me your number and we can go on date sometime?" If she says no, "Excuse me, I just remembered that I have to go return some video tapes."

"If you live among wolves you have to act like a wolf." - Nikita Khrushchev

"Are you a good kisser?" has been bloody good to me.

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

Quote: (01-29-2013 05:33 PM)w00t Wrote:  

Quote: (01-29-2013 05:21 PM)RouteBackwards Wrote:  

Always ask "why" .

I always ask this simply because 9/10 times what a girl says doesnt make any fucking sense to me. So i ALWAYS ask "why?" or "what do you mean?", just so that I get what shes saying and not let my mind fill in the blanks.

This. So often girls speak in sound bites. The shit coming out of their mouth could be lifted from a Cosmo magazine article verbatim, spoken in vagaries and obscure terms they're not even comfortable using.

A good, "What do you mean by that?" keeps them off guard and in a state of qualifying themselves. You gotta balance this with some warmth, but yeah, that shit is golden.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

"How did you end up here?"

http://dangerandplay.com/2013/02/21/100-...k-the-ice/

Some threads should be "stickied" in the newbs forum, such as this one: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-12422.html and a few others with good information