rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

It's all about location

It's all about location

In real estate there is a saying, “Location, location, location.” It means that the value of property is almost entirely based on its location. And so it is with women. Your ability to get women is most influence by your location. Recently Roosh wrote about the Approachable Girl Metric and while he has taken this concept to within a venue and made it highly specific it is still very much the single most important factor. I came to realize just how important location was yesterday after two events hit me one after the other. First, I attempted to implement the Gunwitch method in the day as suggested. The only problem was I couldn’t find any attractive women that were alone in the places I went to. Without any targets it does not matter how good your game is or how much effort you are willing to put into it. Later that night I met up with G-Trooper at an area in Miami called Downtown Brickell. The girls demographic in this area is about 100% Hispanic with 95% of them in the 4 – 7 range. You do see some 8s but they are almost always with a guy. Since Hispanic girls are not that attracted to me, I’ve develop a similar attraction level to them also. Looking around I saw a lot of large groups of these girls and based on Roosh own Approach metric the place was maybe a 2. And those available girls I did not find particularly attractive since they were in the 6 range. G-Trooper showed up and scanned the room and announced that it looked pretty good! G-Trooper and Rational love this area because they love Latin girls and Latin girls find them attractive because of their American good looks. For them, this is a good location to hunt but for me it requires extra effort for a kill I am not that crazy about to begin with. Now, put me in a European country and all I practically need to do is just approach and say Hello [Image: smile.gif] Europe works for me because of my exotic looks. And also because I grew up there so I am more in sync with European girls.

In both of these instances my game and effort did not matter because I didn’t have any targets to use it on. As the number of potential targets increases in any given location while the number of guys remain the same the amount of game and effort you will need will decrease. At some point if the women keep increasing you won’t need any game or effort at all. You would just need to show up. For someone like me, Miami is not an ideal location with its heavy concentration of Latin girls. Just going up to the next city Ft. Lauderdale allows me to do much better with less work. The further North I go in Florida the easier it gets. Just because American girls find me more attractive than Latin girls.

While your game skills and effort can help IF you are working in a bad location then it’s a deficit that ultimately you cannot overcome. If you walk into a bar and there are no available women in it, it doesn’t matter how good your game is. The logically conclusion to this is that finding a location that works in your favor should be of paramount and primary importance. You have to find a location where the girls find you somewhat attractive. The more attractive they find you the better! It doesn’t matter how attractive you think the girls are, if they don’t find you attractive then you are going to need all the game and dedication you can muster to just get something acceptable.

Out of the three factors at work here: location, game, and effort - location is the most important one. Without a decent location, a least one that is not working against you, you are looking at a serious grind just to get something - anything.

It's all about location

Don't really agree with this. The reason I moved here was purely logistical. By no means is Miami a paradise for me, its still taken me some time to figure out how things work here, and what buttons to press on the women in what situation(s).

Maybe it seems like I'm killing it, but that's because I'm operating at a higher level than most, and putting in more work.

Also, The flaking here is pretty regular. I attribute it to girls simply being incredibly busy (with god knows what) or simply having a better offer that day/night.

Yesterday I day banged a Peruvian I have in rotation after a pool date, and closed an Argentinian I had on backburner last night. Double dipping? I may have seen you at Lolita for a sec. There was some talent there, and it was hard to stay focused...

Requiring extra effort? Hell I actually like it when I have to step up my game with some of the talent here.

Maybe it's just me, but when I'm running good and spitting silk, getting the doe eyes and compliments, its sometimes more of a stroke to me than the actual scoop. Was this beta?

As to loving Latin girls? Not really, my preference is Russian and Eastern European women actually.

But don't get me wrong, a Colombian with a great body and cute face gets me everytime...

Fort Lauderdale has a higher concentration of American girls which of lately I'm tired with. Their insatiable attention spans tire me out after awhile.

It's all about location

I'd also like to share a story that is dispositive of how things roll here.

I was at this musical event on Sobe, (the stadium/arena next to Lincoln Road) it might have been the Philharmonic... Anyways, its intermission and I'm doing my thing. I spot a cutie at the bar by herself and I make my way over there after a few quick hellos.

Mind you I'm suited up looking fresh and have a decent buzz at this point.

Me: "Hey can you do me a favor? The bartender's been incredibly busy tonight, I bet you can get his attention a bit quicker than I can..." <smile>

Her: "Fuck you, I'm not getting you shit" <bitchface>

Me: "Excuse me?"

Her: "Yeah fuck you, who are you to ask me for anything?!"

At this point she's getting louder and people are staring. I stare at her for a second, laugh and turn my back on her. She keeps going rambling about something but my buddy just came back from his seat and I'm talking to him now. The girls friends come to me apparently witnessing the whole thing and start apologizing.

I tell them politely their friend has serious issues and to keep her away from me, and to enjoy their night. The grace with which I'm handling the situation apparently had some effect on one of their friends because I find myself with a drink from her and in conversation. I number close and eject because my buddy and I had plans to meet up with a few Salvadorians later.

On my way out the chick who chewed me out grabs my ass. No joke.

I have to deal with the same attitude everyone else does on here, its nights like these where I appreciate genuine interactions instead of these type situations. And this is at a classy event no less!

It's all about location

I have no doubt you are putting in the work. If we all worked as hard as you I am sure our results would improve markedly. (Unfortunately, I just can't afford the time and energy right now.) But it doesn't change my reality that most Latin girls don't find me that attractive and so I have to work more than twice as hard to get the same results I would with Europeans girls.

The point I am making here is the while you always have to work, your location can make a big difference in the amount of work required per girl. In Europe, I practically don't have to work at all. In Miami, I have to really put in some serious time and effort. As I go to other parts of the country it decreases. Basically, as the girls attraction level to you increases the amount of effort you have to put into getting them decreases. Now, can game change that initial level of attraction? That's a good question.

As for Lolita, there was only one girl in there that I found really attractive last night. I went for it and got flat out rejected. She was with four other people and just flat out refused to even talk to me: she literally turned her back on me. It's very rare for me to be rejected like that by an American or European girl, even the 8s and above.

The fact that Roosh is there and not here is proof enough of this. But it also applies within a city to specific venues and he talks about this in his book: about scouting for good locations.

It's all about location

"Also, The flaking here is pretty regular."

Yep, it's at the point that you are surprised when it doesn't happen. I think Smart Phones are creating some kind of ADD epidemic.

It's all about location

It depends what your purpose is. Are you looking for straight bangs or are you looking to bang and maybe it transition to a cool bang buddy?

But yes, it takes energy and time to convert the numbers to bangs. I have numbers that I accumulated with going out with Nomad and I haven't called them or texted them cos they flaked a few times on responding.

Location does matter. The meat becomes sour if one has to chase it for too long (IMO).
I've been in venues where I've had a high knock it out the box rate and in other places where it's so diva'd out, it makes me want to toss my cookies.

The question is, what do you do?

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

It's all about location

Success = Location + Game + Effort

The more you have of those three factors the higher your success rate will be. You can compensate for a lack of one with more of the others. Take me, for example, I don't have the time to go out 3 - 4 nights a week so my effort is limited. My game is pretty decent BUT my locations or places I go to are terrible. Out of the three factors, the one I can improve the most thus increasing my chances of success, is location. Just going a little North of Downtown Brickell to Midtown Miami increases my chances by 100%. I have to try to find better venues and when I do go out, and at least go to locations I know I have a higher probability of being successful in.

A lot of people keep going to the same places out of sheer habit or because their friends go to these places and that's exactly what I was doing.

It's all about location

Quote: (01-27-2013 06:46 PM)rationalize_this Wrote:  

I'd also like to share a story that is dispositive of how things roll here.

I was at this musical event on Sobe, (the stadium/arena next to Lincoln Road) it might have been the Philharmonic... Anyways, its intermission and I'm doing my thing. I spot a cutie at the bar by herself and I make my way over there after a few quick hellos.

Mind you I'm suited up looking fresh and have a decent buzz at this point.

Me: "Hey can you do me a favor? The bartender's been incredibly busy tonight, I bet you can get his attention a bit quicker than I can..." <smile>

Her: "Fuck you, I'm not getting you shit" <bitchface>

Me: "Excuse me?"

Her: "Yeah fuck you, who are you to ask me for anything?!"

At this point she's getting louder and people are staring. I stare at her for a second, laugh and turn my back on her. She keeps going rambling about something but my buddy just came back from his seat and I'm talking to him now. The girls friends come to me apparently witnessing the whole thing and start apologizing.

I tell them politely their friend has serious issues and to keep her away from me, and to enjoy their night. The grace with which I'm handling the situation apparently had some effect on one of their friends because I find myself with a drink from her and in conversation. I number close and eject because my buddy and I had plans to meet up with a few Salvadorians later.

On my way out the chick who chewed me out grabs my ass. No joke.

I have to deal with the same attitude everyone else does on here, its nights like these where I appreciate genuine interactions instead of these type situations. And this is at a classy event no less!

Dude, great job laughing at her and turning your back. Anytime thats happened to me, its all I can do to not call them out on it. I'll bet she was the hottest one out of the group too. I see hot girls act like that a lot. Their less attractive friends are always the ones that are more friendly. Where I see it the most.. at bars after 10:00 when it gets really busy. Honestly I don't know if they're just shit testing guys that way or they really are that screwed up. I'm guessing in most cases its both..

It's all about location

Nomad, I'm curious as to why you think latina girls automatically aren't into you. I'm not asking you to reveal your race but I didnt think there was a criteria that would rule you out so fast with them.

It's all about location

Well, I am mixed, sort of Asian looking. For a Latin girl I would be a Chino. There is actually a small minority of Latin girls that do find me attractive BUT they an exception not the rule. The majority of Latin girls do not find Asian looking men particularly attractive. Want to insult a Latin girl? Just tell her she's Chino looking [Image: smile.gif]

In contrast Latin women No. 1 preference is white American or European men. Actually, it's the No. 1 preference for most women regardless of their race. Hell, even Asian girls prefer white guys. Notice, I am using the word preference. Doesn't mean they won't date or marry a black or Asian guy. As my grandmother use to say when you are Green (got money) everyone loves you [Image: smile.gif]

It's all about location

Having read past discussions about race and game, I'm not sure I can offer too much insight here. But, as an Asian American, I get Nomadd77's point about race as it relates to location. Still, if I were to generalize my experiences growing up in LA, I found Latin women pretty responsive. If anything, I found them to be more aggressive.

It's all about location

Well, we would need to get into the details...

What level of Latin girls are going after you? Do I have Latin girls in Miami going after me? Sure I do but they are usually 6s and below. We would also need to know how good looking you are, how tall, your socioeconomic status etc. The more you have of each of those they more likely ANY girl will go after you. Something else, when I go somewhere I go after the top tier girls in the place whether Latin or whatever. My game/fun is going after 8+ girls regardless of race. The one Latin girl I went after that night had a 9 body and a 7 face. Also the type of Latin girl makes a difference. Here in Miami there's a lot of Cuban girls. In LA you've got Mexicans. Mexicans girls in general are less hung up on race than other Latin girls. (Probably because they are looked down on by the other Latin countries.) Cubans on the other hand are pretty damn racist.

It's all about location

O ok. Yea those girls can be a little racist. Is that your home base? Have you looked into anywhere else that you've had better luck in?

It's all about location

I do better as I move North from Miami. I do better even with the Latin girls in NJ and NY. For me Miami is the most difficult place but unfortunately I'm stuck here.

It's all about location

I stumbled upon a fantastic apartment building this week. I'm in a fairly populous urban city and the apartment is right downtown across the street from a strip of 4 bars. Literally a 10 second walk. Going to try and move in there for the summer.

It's all about location

Here is a great post by Master Gio on Roosh that confirms and expands on this concept:

http://www.rooshv.com/the-fishbowl