rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

48 Hours in Kuala Lumpur
8 Hours in Kuala Lumpur
Just got back from a short weekend trip to Kuala Lumpur. While this is hardly enough time to “drop a data sheet” on a city with over 13 million people in the metro area I thought I would contribute my two cents and share my brief experiences. Much respect to LouieG and Hooligan Harry’s for their posts on KL.

I have been living in Jakarta for a while and every so often I have to go on a visa run to a neighboring country. For some reason I had not gotten around to Malaysia yet. Before the trip I read the above mentioned threads, booked a cheap hotel in the Bukit Bintang area and tried to pipeline a couple girls.

I know there are some real mixed feelings about pipelining out there. But after reading what LG and HH had to say about the girls not being easy in KL, I decided pipelining would give me the best chance to get my Malaysian flag. However pipelining was not going well. I used OKCupid and Date in Asia but there simply were not many cute girls living in KL on those sites. With only 4 days before my departure I get a positive response. The girl is Chinese, 5ft7 and 105 pounds; my kind of measurements. She sends me her number and tells me to call when I arrive.

I have a red eye out of Jakarta. Getting into Bukit Bintang is very easy via a cheap shuttle bus and monorail ride. Unfortunately, once I check in I am exhausted and fall asleep for 3 hours. When I wake up there is a monsoon outside. I had planned to day game the malls like LouieG recommended. My hotel was close to Berjaya Times Square so I head there first.

After only 5 minutes in this mall I am pretty disappointed. Not only are there no cute girls around but only a couple I would consider going for as a hail mary when a club is closing. Most of the Malay girls are wearing head scarves. Its just too hard for me to tell how cute a girl might be under the headscarf (I have the same problem in Jakarta). The Chinese girls were seriously busted. I am thinking Mao must have deported the fugliest of his subjects to Malaysia during the Cultural Revolution. I approach one decent Chinese girl to ask if she knows where a DVD store is. She gives me a curt “I don’t know” and walks away.

I give a call to my pipeline girl and set up a meeting at Pavilion mall. While I am waiting there I start to see some much improved talent. The Malay and Chinese girls here are much better than they were just a few hours ago at Times Square. My date arrives 40 minutes late. Despite the fact that she is wearing jeans and a girly version of a black v-neck t-shirt (basically what Roosh says he goes out in) she looks pretty good. Nice ass and some tits for being so tall and thin.

We walk around the mall talking about normal stuff before heading to Jalan Alor for some food. This street is incredible. Dozens of food stalls are all packed with people and serving fragrant Chinese and Indian dishes.

After a bowl of steaming pork noodle soup we make a quick turn to Jalan Changkat which has as many bars as Alor had food stalls. I am really into the atmosphere here with the dozens of open air bars spilling onto the streets. KL probably has a wider array of tourists than any other city I have seen in Asia. The diversity here is like New York. People from all parts of the world come here. I saw far more black guys in KL than any other city in Asia so far. They also seemed to be doing pretty well with the girls. My pipeline girl tells me that she used to date a black guy. I was happy to see my African brothers taking part in some yellow fever action. The racism that is usually exhibited against them by Asian girls in other cities is pretty depressing.

After one drink the pipeline girl is giving me lots of kino (excuse the Mystery term). After the 2nd beer she says the last time she had sex was too long ago. After the 3rd she shows me some pics of her tits on her camera phone to ask for my opinion. At this point I see no need in wasting any more money on the overpriced Tiger beer and suggest we head back to my hotel.

Once in my room I put on some Twin Shadow, take a drink of water and go in for a make out. She pushes me away. I am thinking “what the fuck?” How could she start showing me pictures of her tits and agree to come to my hotel room and just want to talk? As I sit there with a dumbfounded look on my face she bluntly asks “You want to fuck?” I am taken even further aback. All I do is reply “ummmm…yes?” “I only kiss my boyfriends. We can fuck but no kissing” she replies. Works for me.

We mechanically take off our clothes. I pull out my Lifestyles brand condoms which I had taken with me from my native NYC. She grabs the package from me and looks at is with a puzzled look. “Where is this from?” she asks. “America.” “No this says its made in Malaysia. I don’t trust anything made in Malaysia. I will only use a Durex condom.” I am sure I look pretty dumbfounded again. I reluctantly tell her that I have used these condoms many times before with no issues. I didn’t really want to imply that that I am banging several other girls but it was the best line of argumentation I could think of. She remains firm in her demand for Durex. I relent and pull on my clothes to walk down to the nearest 7-11. I feel like a beta supreme at this moment but I tell myself that I am so close to the Malaysian flag that it doesn’t matter right now. Thankfully there was a 7-11 a few doors down and I am back with a pack of Durex Featherlights in 5 minutes. We mechanically undress once again and finally bang.

Malaysian flag captured. She was actually pretty good in bed. Who needs kissing?

She heads back to her car at 4am and I am wiped out. The next day was uneventful. I did some tourist stuff after waking up at noon. Saw the National Mosque, Islamic Arts Museum and the Petaling Street Flea Market. Ate some amazing food, Asam Laksa being my favorite. People are not kidding when they say the food is the major draw here.

At night I wandered around Bukit Bintang again thinking about whether or not I felt like hitting up some clubs. I was put off by how much you have to pay for booze, had an early flight the next morning and was feeling lazy since I already had my flag. I decide to see if the pipeline girl wants to come over again. I call and shes game. We repeat the same odd yet satisfying sex from the previous night.

All in all KL is a pretty cool city. I had low expectations which helped contribute to my enjoyment. The girls were probably worse than every other Asian city I have been too besides Phnom Penh, but there are some quality ones out there. I got my flag, saw some interesting art and ate some great food. Not a bad weekend. I will definitely be back, this time without pipelining to check out some of the clubs LouieG recommended.
8 Hours in Kuala Lumpur
Quote: (01-27-2013 09:36 AM)Loveless Wrote:  

Once in my room I put on some Twin Shadow, take a drink of water and go in for a make out. She pushes me away. I am thinking “what the fuck?” How could she start showing me pictures of her tits and agree to come to my hotel room and just want to talk? As I sit there with a dumbfounded look on my face she bluntly asks “You want to fuck?” I am taken even further aback. All I do is reply “ummmm…yes?” “I only kiss my boyfriends. We can fuck but no kissing” she replies. Works for me.

HA HA! She treated you the way dudes treat hookers - NO KISSING. I find sex without kissing very strange. She was definitely a weird one, but some places are harder than others to get notches, so making the run for non-Malaysian manufactured condoms was a small price to pay. She gave you the ass, then bounced, so it's all good brother.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."
8 Hours in Kuala Lumpur
Quote: (01-27-2013 05:56 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

Quote: (01-27-2013 09:36 AM)Loveless Wrote:  

HA HA! She treated you the way dudes treat hookers - NO KISSING. I find sex without kissing very strange. She was definitely a weird one, but some places are harder than others to get notches, so making the run for non-Malaysian manufactured condoms was a small price to pay. She gave you the ass, then bounced, so it's all good brother.

It was definitely weird. But you don't need to kiss to get a flag. Now that I think about it, every Chinese girl I have banged had some sort of weird hangup about sex (afraid of cum, won't take bra off, etc.) I have no idea whats going on there but it wont stop me from chasing them.