rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Recreational drugs

Recreational drugs

Most of us have tried weed I'm sure. I've also tried salvia. Weed started out horribly but it's become quite nice. Salvia I tried once and it was a short and intense trip.

Now I'm thinking about some other recreational non-addictive drugs to try. I'm curious about shrooms, ecstacy, acid, along those lines. Any tips?

Recreational drugs

E - Ecstacy I did many many many times during my teens and 20's....some of the best fun times of my life, lots of memories happened, esp club nights...makes my balls tingle just thinking about it. haha.......way before I even knew about game..this shit makes you a legit mack!!! I went from being afraid to talk to girls to trying to finger girls on the dancefloor, no lie. But keep in mind there are different types of E, uppers and downers...each person also effects different.

Shrooms, did em once, bugged the fuck out...will neva do em again

K (ketmamine) - my favorite, makes you kinda out of it but still good shit....wouldnt recommend for game. unless your wit a club chic thats down with K and will hook up, obv.

Check out G's guide to drugs....really good explanations

Recreational drugs

Salvia, I've heard of it....whats that about??

Also, dont do anything just cuz your heard it cool or what not.....do it cuz u want to or you are actually really interested in it. All drugs are the same as coke, you like it, u will keep on doing it...more or less

ya dig

Recreational drugs

Ecstacy- A lot of fun, definitely recomend trying it at least once. But for game, I don't know how biz pulled it off. I can't game worth a fuck on E. I'm all good when I already have a girl in the bag, but picking up on cold approaches rolling, sucks ass for me. I just can't do it. Try to get molly if you can, it's much smoother.

Mushrooms- I've done them A LOT. Used to sell them. Not really my thing though. They are alright, and a lot of people like them, but I'm just not a big fan. They are a mental trip and sometimes they result in bad trips. I would stick to acid, which is more visual. Mushrooms are definitely not a drug to game on.

Acid- Awesome trip. Never had a bad trip on acid. I wouldn't recomend doing it very often. I know kids whos brains have gone to mush from that shit, but try it a couple of times. It's not bad for game either IMO.

Ketamine- What a trip. The first time I did it (This is all in one day) I hardly felt it. I could tell I was high on something, but it wasn't very intense. The second time got a little more intense, but I still held it together. The third time, I straight up got stuck, litterally. I was sitting with my friends, who were also high on K, we were standing around a computer, watching whatever. I litterally got stuck in one place to where I felt like I couldn't move for a good 4 or 5 minutes, and I was standing up. After that I was all good though. It's actually a lot of fun, but kinda weird when you get like that. I would recomend trying it, just don't do too much. We were doing a lot that night and I think it was pretty strong stuff. It was really weird because it was in crystal form, which none of us had seen, but we were positive it was K.

LSA- Kinda similar to acid, which makes sense because the chemical compound is very close. I hadn't even heard of it and some kid gave it to me in Brazil. They were seeds from some plant, I know you can get them from morning glories as well. I forgot all about the kid giving them to me. Then with about 5 days left of my trip, I felt something in my pants pocket and realized it was the seeds. Me and my rasta friend took those while his other two friends took some mushrooms we had picked form earlier that day. It was fun, and I recomend trying one time.

I haven't tried Salvia, but I hear it's pretty intense. My best friend tried it and didn't like it at all. He said he basically couldn't control himself. I don't really dig that.

Recreational drugs

I also wanted to add that the best type of drugs I've done for game were definitely opiates, the lighter ones being: Lortab, percocete, vikodin, which I would suggest more. The heavies are oxycontin, morphine heroin, and opium itself, to name a few, which none of these I recomend. I don't know what it is, but I can spit game like no ones business on opiates. Be careful though, when it gets time to get down and dirty, it's going to be super hard to blast your load. Good because you are going to fuck like a god. I mean I have litterally banged for 4 or 5 hours on these things and not busted. But downside, you don't bust.

Recreational drugs

Quote:Quote:

But downside, you don't bust.

Yeah that's a bit of a downside

Recreational drugs

Quote: (05-08-2010 06:13 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

But downside, you don't bust.

Yeah that's a bit of a downside

You bust, but after like 2-4 hours. But guaranteed the girls going to call you back after you bang her out like that.

Recreational drugs

You bust, but after like 2-4 hours.

I think I just found a suitable replacement for P90X.

Salvia is pretty interesting, and the best part is it's completely legal. I recommend at least trying it, you can buy it at any pipe shop. It's a little more out of control but it only lasts a minute. What's weird is that here in Argentina you can buy it at the grocery store as a spice. Havent tried smoking it here though.

Recreational drugs

Yeah, I hear salvia lasts about ten minutes but it's super intense. I've actually tried it, but it was the weak stuff and I didn't really feel it.

My old roomate, who does amazing amounts of drugs. I don't even understand how he does it. You will be having an awesome, rational conversation with him and at the end of it he will tell you he is rollin on ecstacy and tripping on acid. He did DMT though and told me if the trip lasted any longer than 10 minutes, he didn't think he would be able to handle it. Not sure if I want to mess with that stuff. Haven't done Mescaline either. Those are the 3 psychadelics I haven't dabbled with. I would probably try Mescaline though. Not sure if I want to touche the Salvia again though, at least not trip on it. It tasted pretty nasty too.

Recreational drugs

salvia can be sorta fun, definitely intense. I had the 20x stuff and took a huge rip off of a bowl, and I entered into a dream-state as I was exhaling. It was pretty nuts. I don't even remember the whole trip, which lasted only 15 minutes. It made me sweat a lot, too, which was strange to me.

I used to be a huge weed head, but don't smoke anymore. Not a huge fan of alcohol. I've dabbled very lightly in opiates and coke, but didn't really like the effects of either. Good thing because those can get pretty pricey. Tried mushrooms too, which was fun. I'd definitely do that again, but I don't really know people who are into that.

I think salvia became illegal in the last year or so. I remember seeing something on the news, but I didn't pay too much attention to it.

Recreational drugs

I also think savlia has become illegal. I know they were trying to make it illegal.

Another drug that kills my game, weed. I used to be a huge pot head, and then stopped smoking as much. Now I just feel like I can't mantaine my hi like I used to. I used to be able to do everything stoned, but man, now I get all quiet and just can't talk to women. I never smoke before I go out to meet girls.

Recreational drugs

Quote: (05-08-2010 09:51 PM)Brandon E Wrote:  

I also think savlia has become illegal. I know they were trying to make it illegal.

Another drug that kills my game, weed. I used to be a huge pot head, and then stopped smoking as much. Now I just feel like I can't mantaine my hi like I used to. I used to be able to do everything stoned, but man, now I get all quiet and just can't talk to women. I never smoke before I go out to meet girls.

I think it just depends on the strain. Sativas like super silver haze make me energetic and want to do stuff and talk. Heavy indicas make me just want to sit and watch a movie. I haven't smoked in years, but when I did smoke, I was a weed nerd.

Recreational drugs

Not to prop myself, but best data sheet on the subject:

Doing Drugs and Picking Up Girls http://www.thegmanifesto.com/2009/09/doi...girls.html

Recreational drugs

Quote: (05-08-2010 10:17 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Not to prop myself, but best data sheet on the subject:

Doing Drugs and Picking Up Girls http://www.thegmanifesto.com/2009/09/doi...girls.html

Agreed palsy...told OP to check it out

Recreational drugs

Weed - Started over ten years ago, went heavy blazing for about seven of them but was tired of being out of all the time it so I cut back hard. By 'heavy blazing' I mean I'd wake up, smoke a bong, go to school and meet my friends before class for a spliff, come out after class for another spliff, hit some B's at lunch, smoke more B's when I get home, go out to meet friends for a spliff after dinner, smoke some bongs before bed, and smoke more if I can't sleep, it was excessive, but since I was chopping I got most of it for free.

Now I only smoke on weekends and maybe once or twice during the week when I have people coming by. I went from going through a half-ounce a week two years ago to buying about a 20-bag a week, if I even grab. I'm less groggy and tired, and it's more 'special' when I blaze now, and isn't that what recreational drug use is all about?

Still though, while I love it it's a fine line. I'm off the bongs (get too high and don't want to do anything) and just smoke pipes and jays now (just get you kind of goofy, good for picking up).

Hash - Really how different is hash from weed? I like it, but it's not too easy to come by these days and more pricey. Still will get some if I come across it.

Mushrooms - I try to stay away because I'm allergic to Penicillin, but I did have a few good trips in my much younger days (before that one bad one...). I haven't eaten mushrooms in over five years.

Salvia - Both times I tried it it didn't react with me. I've heard that this sometimes happens. Hallucinogens don't really do it for me, no skin off my pecker.

E-Tabs - When I used to club as a younger man I popped them like candy. They're horrible for you; they mess your back up something terrible and that 'sketched out' next-day feeling stays with you for a whole weekend. You can shower 6 times and it still doesn't go away.

But I will say, not much in this world is better than railing a tall, big-breasted blonde who has a bluebird tattoo with 'Marcie' written under it on her ass for 5 hours while flying on E's.

I try to avoid it now, but if the right situation emerges (such as banging a hottie for 5 hours) I'm game, I popped one a few weekends back for this very reason. The night was well worth the shitty feeling that followed me the next few days.

The Yeyo - I didn't try it until I was 20, by the time I was 22 I had an $80/day habit, and I was clean by 23. It's fun, I'm more of an angry Snow Leopard than a talkative one, but it did keep me nice and on an even keel. I will still indulge the odd time, but like with the E's, I just hate the day after feel of it.

That's about it. I've never done K, Oxys, Acid or Speed, and I never would do Crystal Meth, Heroin or Crack.

These days I mostly stick to my three drinks (beer, red wine and Rye) and jays, but I will indulge the odd time in some of the harder stuff. It's risk-reward; I'm not the young man I once was and I know it, but if I know a good time will be had and my schedule is clear the day after, then hell yeah, pass me one of those E's, cut me up one of those leans, let's fucking party.

NP

Recreational drugs

I tend to do drugs alone, since most of the ones i take make me extremely introverted, or relegated to a listener.

My drug of choice would be K. Every time i fly on K i have a massive spiritual experience, and feel like i learned something about the universe. On my heaviest binge in a dark room staring at the WMP graphics, i some how managed to see how everything is connected to everything else. It was just amazing.

For relaxing tho, ill do some weed once in a long while. I get a really annoying persistent cough after even just a few hits that lasts for like a week or so. Never tired eating it, but i might.

E is fun to a point. The issue i had with E was the fact that i felt too amped up alot of the time. And then usally followed by some wicked paranoia during the comedown.

Speed isnt anything to me, i would get it if i could find it, but not for getting high, i was an ADD kid, and right now i could really use the concentration boosts for work and life in general.

I will never touch meth again. The one time i tried meth ended me up naked in a city 400 miles away from where i last took it, in a police station. I was totally trashed at a club, and woke up in a house of like 4 chicks, and they were cooking breakfast for me. Then they started the meth bong with redbull, and i started freaking out, since i never tried it before, and the chicks kept hiving me more and more hits. Everyone just though i was drunk. The no sleep for 6 days sucked, but the psychosis is what really fucked me up. I mean i think i was talking to god, and the most insane ideas just seemed like messages from up high. Nothing scared me as much as prbly ODing on meth, not while it was happening, but looking back on how totally fucked i was. On the plus side i lost about 15-20 pounds on it, but totally not worth it. Thanks to meth i apparently am banned from a city in china now. Oh yes, and sometimes i get the occasional heart palpitations.

Other drugs i would try in a more controlled environment. You only live once, might as well try as much as you can.

Recreational drugs

Props to everybody for the amazing info!

Any tips on how to acquire these drugs abroad?

Recreational drugs

Gringoed,

I'm happy to hear you're so interested in hallucinogens.

It would be great to read about the next model photoshoot party you threw... This time on Acid!

If I were you, I'd start out with shrooms, though. They're just a way easy first trip.

I don't know how old you are, but I'm 33, and shrooms are the only of the trippy drugs that don't make me feel like complete shit the next day. Ecstacy, especially just kills me, so I rarely do it.

Whatever you do, start small.

Aloha!

Recreational drugs

Quote: (05-12-2010 06:26 AM)AlphaQup2nite Wrote:  

I will never touch meth again. The one time i tried meth ended me up naked in a city 400 miles away from where i last took it, in a police station. I was totally trashed at a club, and woke up in a house of like 4 chicks, and they were cooking breakfast for me. Then they started the meth bong with redbull, and i started freaking out, since i never tried it before, and the chicks kept hiving me more and more hits. Everyone just though i was drunk. The no sleep for 6 days sucked, but the psychosis is what really fucked me up. I mean i think i was talking to god, and the most insane ideas just seemed like messages from up high. Nothing scared me as much as prbly ODing on meth, not while it was happening, but looking back on how totally fucked i was. On the plus side i lost about 15-20 pounds on it, but totally not worth it. Thanks to meth i apparently am banned from a city in china now. Oh yes, and sometimes i get the occasional heart palpitations.

That was all in China? I wouldnt assume that to be a drug to be found there so easily, but I dont know much about China either. Those were chinese girls? Thats a crazy story...

Recreational drugs

Gringoed, some interesting responses here, but take it from a trained professional, a lot of these drugs you don't want to bother with. I'm always one to keep an open mind, but I would definitely recommend you stay away from all prescription drugs (oxycotin, adderal, zanex, etc.), "special K", and the obvious stuff like crack, heroin, meth, etc. Coke is an interesting one, because some people have the best times of their lives on it and are able to keep the use under their complete control, but I for one am not a fan. I have only tried "yayo" a few times and didn't like the high, it just felt like a "dirty" drug, both physically/mentally, I didn't get any great euphoric effects, and I've seen one too many people get addicted to the shit and turn into total douche bags.

Ecstasy is probably the most fun drug you can do, I only tried it a few times when it was still really popular in the late 90's/early 2000's... Some people say that Molly is waaay better, Molly being pure MDMA, while most ecstasy is cut with speed/opiates. The one time I "tried" Molly I think I got ripped off and sold some other drug (most likely 2CI or 2CB), which are strange chemical drugs that produce a weird trip, Molly is supposed to be a euphoric blast, I had a weird trip similar to DXM, if anyone out here has tried that. So for me and what I know, E pills are more fun if you get a good pill, but I am slightly ignorant on the Molly vs. E pill debate. That said, ecstasy is not a drug you want to do very often at all, it is bad for your brain and drains serotonin levels, so often people who have done lot's of ecstasy are prone to being moody and depressed. One also develops a tolerance to it, and during the peak of the ecstasy fad, a lot of people were taking like 5 pills a night to get high. So basically, if you haven't tried E save it for a special occassion, like a rave club in Ibiza, when you are macking on a perfect 10 (by the way it does give you some matrix style game abilities).

The most powerful substance I have tried thus far are mushrooms. Mushrooms are great, but must be taken at the right place, at the right time, with the right people. If you take shrooms and walk around New York City, you will probably have a very bad trip, if you take them and hike around the redwoods, or chill under a waterfall in Brazil, you will feel amazing. Shrooms are not necessarily a recreational drug, although you can have a good time on them. For me they are meant for psycho-spiritual evolution, every time I try mushrooms I have great revelations, and catch glimpses of enlightenment, in other words I feel like the Buddha. They can enhance experiences, for example a few years ago, I took mushroom chocolates that I got here in NorCal, and took them with me to Morocco, where I ate them in the Sahara desert. Now imagine riding a camel into the largest sand dunes in the world, past oasis with palm trees, bedoin tents, hiking to the top of a huge dune and watching the sun set, with all the crazy colors, while on shrooms (a mind blowing experience, and one of the pinacles of my life.)

Acid is another drug, that is worth trying, but I would be way more careful and weary when trying. Back in the day (60's and 70's) there was great acid floating around, when the government hadn't made it public enemy number one, and there were legit chemists brewing it right. Nowadays most acid you will find is "dirty" and will most likely give you a shitty trip. Acid is also a drug that I have known to cause people to wig out in a seriously bad way. A lot of people who like acid will say it's bullshit or propoganda, but I personally know people who have taken lot's of bad acid and lost their minds and seriously "spun out into the universe", and never quite returned. So I'd say try it if you have a trusted source, but only take a small dose your first time, be in the right environment, and let someone you know/trust that you are taking it, so they can help keep you in check.

Opium is a fantastic drug, but nowadays, unless you are chilling in Afganistan/Pakistan, or Thailand/Cambodia, chances are you won't be able to find it, or you will be sold a synthetic bunk version, or black tar heroin. In my "baby G" days I was lucky to come across some small weight of real Afghan opium, and it was amazing. The high is one that is Euphoric, soaring, and comes with a great body high. Opium is not as addictive as people say, and the best way to smoke it is always with weed, in a blunt, bong, pipe, etc. It's hard to nail the high down, but I love to say that I feel like I'm the fool Aladdin in the disney cartoon flick, when he's flying around on the magic carpet ride with his girl. You are euphoric with a great body high that makes you feel like you're flying. If anyone got's any hooks on the Op, holler at your boy!

Finally, I will drop thoughts on a few other things. Weed is great, but like many have said it can cause you to be lazy, intraverted, and anti-social, I have dealt with this for years, because I am an OG head that has been burning high grade ganja for over a decade. With herbs, try to find more sativa strains and smoke it in the right situations, always take quality over quantity and remember "sharing is caring". I want to try peyote and ayahuasca, but there are not "recreational" drugs, in fact they are not fun at at all (esp. ayahuasca), but are used for psycho-spiritual evolution, so the things you will discover about yourself, life, the world, etc. are worth it in my opinion. I have tried an organic extract of DMT, which came from some serious hippies, who derived it from an acacia bark. It was a good spiritual trip, involving visual images, that were related to many of the spirtual traditions that I study and try to incorporate into my life. The trip lasted only 10 mins., but when you enter that space, time doesn't exist as we know it.

Hope this helps, anyone got anything to add, challenge, or question, feel free.

Recreational drugs

Quote: (05-12-2010 09:19 PM)hydrogonian Wrote:  

Quote: (05-12-2010 06:26 AM)AlphaQup2nite Wrote:  

That was all in China? I wouldnt assume that to be a drug to be found there so easily, but I dont know much about China either. Those were chinese girls? Thats a crazy story...

I was a bar manager for a while, i could find anything at that time. Less so now, but i can make some phonecalls to find almost of the chemical types. Shrooms, LSD i cant find worth a damn tho. Drugs arent out in the open like the US, but its all at Home Parties and After Parties. Few places where people did drugs in public, atleast in my home city. I can find them in most bars tho if i look hard enough.

Recreational drugs

I had to consult urbandictionary for Nonpareil's reply

Recreational drugs

Quote: (05-12-2010 09:42 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

Ecstasy...(by the way it does give you some matrix style game abilities).

Interesting post. I'm not a big drug guy. But, Ecstasy is the reason I read this forum. I did it once about 10 years ago. At a club in Vegas, My Game was strong at the time but after I popped an "E tab" my Game reached the "Matrix" level.

It wasn't confidence. It was waaaaaaay beyond confidence. It wasn't even belief in myself. It was waaaaaay more then that. It was like I was using 100% of my brain , when usually I only use 20%. I was an experience on drugs, i know. But you guys know what I'm saying.

Ever since that night, I made it my mission if life to get back to that "mindspace". I never did "E" again because I want to be able to do it "organically". I don't want to rely on the drugs. I started studying the power of the mind, etc. I started studying the pyschology of women. I started studying "NLP", and whatever I could get my hands on. If it made my mind and my confidence more powerful I wanted it.

I have come a long way with this. I have never quite gotten back to where I was that night in Vegas but I am getting closer and closer to just "being" a "supremely confident" man with "No Doubt" at all. That is one of main things that I have learned. I don't doubt myself at all. People can "feel" this. Women respond to it. All my jobs/success/money/relationships have come from this UNTOUCHABLE SELF BELIEF.

One day I was studying the Psychology of Women and I came across "The G Manifesto", which led to me discovering Roosh. And here I am.

This all stems from my experience on Ecstasy.

Recreational drugs

Quote: (05-12-2010 08:06 PM)gringoed Wrote:  

Props to everybody for the amazing info!

Any tips on how to acquire these drugs abroad?

Only know a little about Mexico and Brazil...

Brazil, most things you are going to find in the favelas if you are in SP or Rio. Coke, acid, X or weed. You probably don't want to go in the favela yourself, so your next best bet is walking around the entrance of the favela. There should be someone out there looking to be a runner and go to get the product for you. A lot of times it's going to be a little kid as young as 7 or 8. They usually pocket R$10, but that's fine because you will pay double at the beach. Be careful for cops. I don't even recomend really doing this unless you are with a local. For the local boys there is maybe a 25% chance the kid won't come back with anything, who knows what a gringos odds are. The cheapest ways to score are in this order: Going into the favela yourself, finding someone outside the favela, on the beach in Copa (expensive and bad quality). One more way to score is in a club. More techno type clubs are going to have better odds. One place I noticed had a decent amount of fun stuff was D-Edge in Sao Paulo.

In other cities I went it was similar to scoring in the US. Usually you know someone or have a friend who knows someone who sells and you pick up from them.

As far as mushrooms, from what I've been told, people don't buy them. If you want them, you just go to a cow field and pick them. You have to know what to look for though. They are going to be white with a black ring right bellow the cap on the stem. The time to find them is after it rains and then the sun comes out. They taste pretty horrible too, more so than the ones I've had in the US. We went out to a farm one day and told the owner we were doing a project for college and that we needed to gather different types of mushrooms. He was happy to let us on his farm. Its kind of weird though, from what I heard and saw, a lot of people don't mind eating acid, but are deathly affraid of mushrooms. Everyone I talked to about them had a story about how one of their friends went insane on them perminantely. I've never really heard anything like that, just people having bad trips.

Mexico, I feel like drugs shouldn't be hard to come by. I know mostly that you can get xanex, Soma, Valume, Ketamine, Steroids, and a load of other drugs in pharmacies.

Recreational drugs

Best drug is Test Prop/Tren/Var.