rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Central Asia and the Caucasus

It's a bit of a long shot... but has anyone got a angle on picking-up in Central Asia or the Caucasus? Armenian/Georgian girls look gorgeous.
[Image: heart.gif]

No experience in this part of the world, but I've been reading a lot of good things about Baku, Azerbaijan (and its nightlife and women). Sounds like it's worth a stop if you're in the area.

Dubai is great, but crazy overpriced and touristy. Also a lot competitions based off money in the girls game. I wouldn't be able to go on my own tab, but when the company is sending me out there for training, its an awesome place to kick back and do whatever the hell you want.
Pretty much every single girl in the bar is a tourist if she is white, and they are all easy.

haven't been there myself but know that a lot of the locals in those countries resent russians for a number of reasons. because most white people in those countries are russian, any white person is automatically assumed to be russian as well and hence not treated well/looked down upon. this could make it difficult to chase local talent.

like i said, haven't experienced this myself but something to take into consideration

Detective Rust Cohle: "All the dick swagger you roll, you can't spot crazy pussy?"

naughtynomad - In other words, better wear a t-shirt with a big Irish flag on it when you go there.

Do a Tbilsi + Yerevan + Baku trip and report back with your findings!

A friend of mine just returned from Tashkent, Uzbekistan and he had a total blast. Women are beautiful there, feminine and know how to treat a man like a king and to top things off, it is dirt cheap. I'll ask him if to register here and post a report or two about Uzbekistan. From what I've heard from him, this is a little gold mine. Only problem is that it takes too long to get there. I've seen some of picks of some girls he hooked up with and they were hot hot hot!

Quote: (05-07-2010 09:39 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

A friend of mine just returned from Tashkent, Uzbekistan and he had a total blast. Women are beautiful there, feminine and know how to treat a man like a king and to top things off, it is dirt cheap. I'll ask him if to register here and post a report or two about Uzbekistan. From what I've heard from him, this is a little gold mine. Only problem is that it takes too long to get there. I've seen some of picks of some girls he hooked up with and they were hot hot hot!

Utzbekistan.. whoa, this forum is really widening one's horizonts! Doesn't sound too bad for me as I'm european ;-)

Looking forward for that report!

Ps. Kazakstan is also "a bit" different in real world if you compare it to the image given in Borat. Haven't been there but saw a really fancy promotional video. Too bad I couldn't really find it anymore. Anyone has any experience?

Tashkent : This thread was actually true : http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-693.html

All the girls around the bars in the diskoteques will be semi-pros. Sitting at tables are usually more normal people. Day game on local russian girls is a piece of cake. I didn't care for the local uzbeks but my friend liked them, they're pretty conservative.

Friendliest country I've ever visited.

I found good local wingmen and it helped alot to cut through the bullshit.

damn. I checked hotwire.com for flights to almaty from my local international airport and it was over 4 g's. Not going there any time soon unless there is a sick job waiting for me there. From what I've read online, though, Kazakhstan is the most sexually liberal country in that region and the economy is doing well because of it's oil reserves.

Uzbekistan is much more conservative. There are basically two types of girls: Ones that they marry and ones that they use as whores. I read (not sure if it was tongue in cheek) that after consumation of the marriage, the blood-stained sheets are shown off to prove the bride was a virgin. Weird, and I'm still not sure if it was a joke.

You need a visa to enter both countries. There are more fruitful countries to visit. I'd hit up eastern europe and parts of russia, first.

This is great guys. Cheap flights to Central Asia with Air Baltic..
Any info on Georgia/Armenia?

Managed to pick up my Kazakhstan flag here in London the other night. Yay!
Anyway this chick told me that Almaty has a ridiculous amount of hot girls of all types (Asian looking, Russian looking, Persian looking) and a real shortage of dudes. She even said she doesn't like going home because the competition is really intense between girls that they practically fight over each other to get a high quality male.

This chick was Asian looking although somehow different - hard to explain. I know she has been out of the country a few years but she is very very sexually liberal - claims to swing both ways and everything.

Someone needs to be a jetsetter and report back on these places - looking in your direction NN!

Quote: (05-07-2010 02:04 AM)AlphaQup2nite Wrote:  

Dubai is great, but crazy overpriced and touristy. Also a lot competitions based off money in the girls game. I wouldn't be able to go on my own tab, but when the company is sending me out there for training, its an awesome place to kick back and do whatever the hell you want.
Pretty much every single girl in the bar is a tourist if she is white, and they are all easy.

That's great but do you have any information on Central Asia and the Caucasus rather than Dubai?

Quote: (10-16-2011 06:17 AM)Nudge Wrote:  

Anyway this chick told me that Almaty has a ridiculous amount of hot girls of all types (Asian looking, Russian looking, Persian looking) and a real shortage of dudes. She even said she doesn't like going home because the competition is really intense between girls that they practically fight over each other to get a high quality male.

This chick was Asian looking although somehow different - hard to explain. I know she has been out of the country a few years but she is very very sexually liberal - claims to swing both ways and everything.

Someone needs to be a jetsetter and report back on these places - looking in your direction NN!

I am VERY VERY VERY tempted to go to Almaty...I may very well do it in the next month or two...

Long way to go, I would imagine the sex industry is pretty healthy there what with all the expats working in the Oil and Gas Industry.

Best thing would be to test the water with the Russian equivalent of Facebook http://www.vkontakte.ru. There is also love.mail.ru(also goes under the name of Mamba) which is a bit more geared towards dating/shagging.

Maybe we should send out a load of messages to all the 'stan countries and see which yields the most results [Image: smile.gif]

I spent about two months travelling in Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan. To sum it up, Almaty in Kazakhstan has some of the hottest girls you'll ever see. I only spent about 5 days there but from what I could tell it's hard to pull there. You definitely need to speak Russian or Kazakh. And tons of money- there are TONS of rich people there. The clubs can be hard to get into if you have a penis because they have "face control". There are LOADS of prostitutes in some of the bars and clubs. Accommodation is expensive there and you have to register with the police if you stay longer than five days, which will be a bureaucratic nightmare (that I avoided by leaving).

Bishkek in Kyrgyzstan has some decent night life but it's not great. The girls are okay but nothing like in Almaty. Again, lots of pros. It's a somewhat more conservative culture so kinda felt like the local girls aren't too interested in foreigners. Also, the local dudes can be violent, they don't like foreigners, sorta like Mongolia. Every tourist season a few tourists get the shit beat out of them, sometimes by the cops. During summer though there are a good number of travellers, almost all of whom are interesting. Sometimes you can score with travelling chicks, though its not worth going just for that. Lots of French, I got my French flag there.

Tajikistan's only night life is in the capital Dushanbe, but apparently it's all prostitutes. I didn't go out there, it's not a country for meeting girls. It's a little more conservative Muslim than elsewhere in Central Asia. It's great though for outdoor stuff (travelling the Pamir Highway).

Overall, Central Asia is one of my favourite areas for travelling- the stuff you see outdoors is amazing and you can easily stay in the tents of nomads. It is the shit, but don't go there for the night life, except for Almaty, but I think it would be hard to bang a non pro there without language skills.

Quote: (05-07-2010 02:56 AM)zanetti Wrote:  

haven't been there myself but know that a lot of the locals in those countries resent russians for a number of reasons. because most white people in those countries are russian, any white person is automatically assumed to be russian as well and hence not treated well/looked down upon. this could make it difficult to chase local talent.

like i said, haven't experienced this myself but something to take into consideration

I disagree with your statement, perhaps in some of the poorer countries (Uzbekistan/Tajikistan) or one's that had conflict (Georgia) there might be some discrimination towards Russian's however I am talking now with a chick from Astana, Kazakhstan and she mentions that Russian's are treated almost as equal there and that almost all commerce is still done in Russian. Also, I do agree with the other posters who mentioned that chicks are awesome looking there and competition is stiff due to a lack of "quality guys".

Paradoxically, I think in Kazakhstan there may be the type of super-hot chick they have in Hawaii --almost directly on the other side of the globe-- but would be much harder to get there or in Asia where they will be upper middle or upper class.

They're called Hapa in Hawaii, it's just awesome.

In Hawaii they have the rep of being good sexually-- submissive like Asians, but with stronger drives like a white chick.

I found this photo labelled as a Kazakhstani woman, don't even know if it's really true but if so she's probably Russian-Kazakh hybrid, pure Kazakhs don't look like this, more like
Mongolians.

Anyway this chick told me that Almaty has a ridiculous amount of hot girls of all types (Asian looking, Russian looking, Persian looking) and a real shortage of dudes.

She is right. Did you ask her how many of those girls speak any English?

^^

Nah didn't think to ask that. Probably not many I would assume - she said Russian is the first language though.

Quote: (10-17-2011 12:37 AM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

Paradoxically, I think in Kazakhstan there may be the type of super-hot chick they have in Hawaii --almost directly on the other side of the globe-- but would be much harder to get there or in Asia where they will be upper middle or upper class.

They're called Hapa in Hawaii, it's just awesome.

In Hawaii they have the rep of being good sexually-- submissive like Asians, but with stronger drives like a white chick.

I found this photo labelled as a Kazakhstani woman, don't even know if it's really true but if so she's probably Russian-Kazakh hybrid, pure Kazakhs don't look like this, more like
Mongolians.

Actually quite a few Kazakh's look very Asian. Kazakhstan has a HUGE Korean community which has been there for decades.

Quote: (10-17-2011 07:40 AM)Nudge Wrote:  

Nah didn't think to ask that. Probably not many I would assume - she said Russian is the first language though.

Your assumption is correct. This is why your success there may be quite limited.
Another thing to consider that this is still quite traditional society, and while the girls are indeed competing fiercely for good guys, they're not competing for marriage, not for having one night stands with them. The problem is the same as in Russia - guys who're in good shape (i.e. middle-aged, not drunkards, make money, get their shit together) have no problem fucking 20yo's and see no reason to settle and get married at all. Which makes it significantly harder for women to get into the relationship.

Quote: (10-18-2011 08:35 AM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

Your assumption is correct. This is why your success there may be quite limited.
Another thing to consider that this is still quite traditional society, and while the girls are indeed competing fiercely for good guys, they're not competing for marriage, not for having one night stands with them. The problem is the same as in Russia - guys who're in good shape (i.e. middle-aged, not drunkards, make money, get their shit together) have no problem fucking 20yo's and see no reason to settle and get married at all. Which makes it significantly harder for women to get into the relationship.

Yeah fair call. I just got excited when I was told this - If I actually sat down and worked out the logistics of a trip there it probably wouldn't be worth it. Seems flights are expensive and there is a whole lot of red tape bullshit to get through. Plus I have way to many other places to check off the list first but who knows in the future.

Damn. I'll volunteer for the mission. Let me see how I can squeeze it in my Euro2012 tour starting in January.

Mixx

Tons of central asian and caucuses ppl in Moscow. Though I haven't been able to figure out how to target them specifically. And if they're in Moscow then being a Westerner isn't as exotic to them as being a westerner in Central Asia.

Can anybody help with a Russian visa question?

I plan to cross from Georgia into North Ossetia using the Military Highway in early February. I just contacted the Russian visa agency I use and they told me that North Ossetia is a restricted zone for foreigners and hence my visa application will take over 2 weeks to process since they need special permission from Vladikavkaz. I don't have that amount of time to wait. So my question is,if I put Moscow as my point of entry will the border guards let me in if I try getting in elsewhere or do you have to enter where you say you will on your visa application.

I thought Chechnya and Dagestan would be the trickiest places on my trip to get into but it seems the relatively safe North Ossetia is the place giving me the most problems.