rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Rachel Maddow Proves Long Hair Works

Inspired by this thread and the broad with a hurt face at the center of it, here's another example of long hair distracting from a bad face (or how short hair emphasizes sharp features).

[Image: rachel-maddows-yearbook-picture2070910.jpg]

Here she is now, all dyked out.

[Image: rachel_maddow_a_p.jpg]

In the second one, all I see is nose and chin. In the first, she looks much less hatchet faced.

great post. its like they are two different people.

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

Quote: (01-21-2013 05:38 PM)bacon Wrote:  

great post. its like they are two different people.

You read my mind. On the first pic she looks like a broad you'd met in a club and bang. On the second pic she looks like a middle aged Jewish guy that'll do your taxes.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

In the first picture she actually looks ok and in the seond picture she just looks terrible. I can't help but to wonder if she has some inner mental issues.

So much of a woman's appearance is based on changeable factors... With feminine hair, she's probably a high 6. Maybe even a 7 if she had a nice body (we can't see in the pic.) With her dyke short hair, she's a 3 at best -and that assumes a sexy, feminine body that's likely not there.

Rachel Maddow is a lesbian. She actually has a legitimate excuse to have a dikey haircut and wear lumberjack shirts. The crazy part is when supposedly regular-ass chicks have these stupid little cuts.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (01-21-2013 07:05 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Rachel Maddow is a lesbian. She actually has a legitimate excuse to have a dikey haircut and wear lumberjack shirts. The crazy part is when supposedly regular-ass chicks have these stupid little cuts.

yeah if they have any sense they grow it out when their youth fades.

Short hair while at their peak prime is some rebellious message I guess

While we're on the topic, long BLONDE hair.

The first picture says: I am a woman for a strong MAN to seduce me and exchange pleasure with him.

The second picture says: I am a confused masohistic piece of bad meat for the government machinery to use and abuse.

The bottom is a pretty bad picture, and the top is a touched-up yearbook photo. As far as lesbians go, she's actually not too bad-looking with her glasses off, even with the short hair.

Some women can rock out short hair while some others can't. Simple as that.

That looks like a senior picture....posed with great lighting, professional photographer, lots of pressure to look nice...and even then it may be retouched. Not sure how long ago it became the norm to do that.

The second picture is of a lesbian Rhodes scholar who probably wouldn't be taken seriously if she looked like a babe, and probably doesn't care what men think of her looks as long as she looks professional. It looks to be a still image from a video, so she wasn't smiling at a camera as in the first.

Mad respect for Rachel Maddow. Whether you like her or not, it's hard to deny that she's bright.

Quote: (01-21-2013 08:13 PM)FretDancer Wrote:  

Some women can rock out short hair while some others can't. Simple as that.

Though I usually prefer long hair, I agree that some women can pull it off because they're just pretty, and have the face/head shape. If I find a chick attractive, short hair doesn't turn me off.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

I've never found Rachel Maddow to be unattractive. Once chicks come out of the closet, they make it a point to look un-feminine. Even dyked-out, I don't find her to be ugly. The yearbook photo version of her can definitely get some dick.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

BREAKING: 6/10 WOULD BANG

There were no heterosexual celebrity examples out there?

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

Quote: (01-21-2013 09:13 PM)Goldin Boy Wrote:  

There were no heterosexual celebrity examples out there?

[Image: emma-watson-short-hair-2010.jpg]

[Image: Emma%20Watson.jpg]

Anne Hathaway and sexy-ass Lena Dunham recently cut their hair pretty short also...

[Image: attachment.jpg9637]   

Who is convincing these broads to cut their hair? It's definitely not straight men.

It's other women and gay men.

I honestly believe that women encourage other women they know to cut their hair short with the subconscious motivation of making them less attractive and desirable to men. And gay men subconsciously desire to masculinize women with short hair cuts for obvious reasons.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Quote: (01-21-2013 10:09 PM)scorpion Wrote:  

Who is convincing these broads to cut their hair? It's definitely not straight men.

I honestly believe that women encourage other women they know to cut their hair short with the subconscious motivation of making them less attractive and desirable to men. And gay men subconsciously desire to masculinize women with short hair cuts for obvious reasons.

I've been saying this--nearly verbatim--for the last couple of years. If I didn't know better, I'd say the scorpion and Tuthmosis accounts were the same person.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

I feel like punching Lena Dunham whenever someone posts a picture of her lol. I don't get off on that shit but something about her face annoys the hell out of me.

I've ALWAYS had a thing for shorter hair on girls. I remember being a kid and getting turned on by it. I mean hair like this though, not anything like the pictures posted in this thread.
[Image: Short+Bob+Hairstyles.jpg]
Unfortunately, I hardly ever see it.

Quote: (01-21-2013 09:35 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

Anne Hathaway and sexy-ass Lena Dunham recently cut their hair pretty short also...

Please tell me you're joking about Lena Dunham being sexy, LOL. [Image: icon_eek.gif]

Quote: (01-21-2013 10:15 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

Quote: (01-21-2013 09:35 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

Please tell me you're joking about Lena Dunham being sexy, LOL. [Image: icon_eek.gif]
I missed that part.
[Image: wee-bey-oh-shit.gif]

Quote: (01-21-2013 10:12 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Quote: (01-21-2013 10:09 PM)scorpion Wrote:  

I've been saying this--nearly verbatim--for the last couple of years. If I didn't know better, I'd say the scorpion and Tuthmosis accounts were the same person.

Great minds

[Image: nod.gif]

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Quote: (01-21-2013 07:05 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Rachel Maddow is a lesbian. She actually has a legitimate excuse to have a dikey haircut and wear lumberjack shirts.

Why do lesbians try so hard to look like men?