rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Places where black Americans do well with Afro-Latinas?

Hey bros, this is open for all to comment on even though it mi ght be viewed as a "black" topic. I am a black american and wanna know where the black american men are well recieved by afro-latinas (including mulatas or girls with obvious "black bloodlines"). Lemme know your thoughts, anecdotes, intel, advice, et al. on this. Good look yall.

Brazil, DR, Colombia, Venezuela, etc...

The U.S.A.

Basically anywhere you find them.....AfroLatinas are the easiest latinas for black americans for obvious reasons. Hell, most of the time the girls won't be able to tell the difference based off visuals alone. With the mulattas, mestizas and "white" latinas it might be a little trickier but all are doable.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

[Image: smiley_beat_dead_horse2.gif]

Use the search button, my man. The "where do black guys do best" topic has been discussed endlessly.

Quote: (01-22-2013 03:34 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Use the search button, my man. The "where do black guys do best" topic has been discussed endlessly.

yeah, I have read those threads, or at least a few, but they go into "brother friendly countries/cities" and that's good. But I specifically wanted to know how and where a good place in latin america/ south america/central america where the black americans do well with the black latinas b/c I had heard that a lot of them want to get with white or lighter skinned gringoes if they date or mess with one.

Quote: (01-22-2013 03:41 AM)Prince X Wrote:  

yeah, I have read those threads, or at least a few, but they go into "brother friendly countries/cities" and that's good. But I specifically wanted to know how and where a good place in latin america/ south america/central america where the black americans do well with the black latinas b/c I had heard that a lot of them want to get with white or lighter skinned gringoes if they date or mess with one.

I've never heard of that being much an issue. If you are the same race as them, then I think it just becomes about status. If Diddy rolled down to Colombia or the Domincan, he'd have no worries swooping Afro-Latinas.

Post a pic of the kind of the kind of black latina your looking for and I'll tell you where to find them. If your interested in sistas the color of kerry washington or darker, your race shouldn't even be a question. In many places black latina women will throw it at african american brothas.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

San Luis (de Cañete) in Perú is predominately Black and crawling with Afro-Latinas or you can go to Colombia.
The month of May is Afro-Colombian Heritage Month to promote black awareness. Cali, the Afro-Colombian capital offers a variety of cultural agendas to commemorate this event; social gatherings, music performances, fashion shows, Afro-Colombian cuisine, and artifacts[Image: banana.gif]

Quote: (01-06-2015 04:37 AM)Kingsley Davis Wrote:  
You can bring broads to logic but you can't force them to think.

Quote: (01-22-2013 10:05 AM)urbannomad Wrote:  

San Luis (de Cañete) in Perú is predominately Black and crawling with Afro-Latinas

Same with Esmeraldas in Ecuador. Great beaches. The discrimination they often face is sickening.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro-Ecuadorian_people
http://www.galapagos-islands-tourguide.c...aldas.html

Quote: (01-22-2013 03:56 AM)azulsombra Wrote:  

Post a pic of the kind of the kind of black latina your looking for and I'll tell you where to find them. If your interested in sistas the color of kerry washington or darker, your race shouldn't even be a question. In many places black latina women will throw it at african american brothas.

Yeah, the Kerry Washington type and darker is good as well as the lighter mulata types too. Hue of skin doesn't matter to me that much but the darker ones really catch my eye. So you know spots/countries/cities/areas/events where these type go for black americans? Lemme know. Thanks bro.

Quote: (01-22-2013 12:07 PM)46. Wrote:  

San Luis (de Cañete) in Perú is predominately Black and crawling with Afro-Latinas

Same with Esmeraldas in Ecuador. Great beaches. The discrimination they often face is sickening.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro-Ecuadorian_people
http://www.galapagos-islands-tourguide.c...aldas.html

Great info comrade, keep it coming as you come across more. thanks

San Luis (de Cañete) in Perú is predominately Black and crawling with Afro-Latinas or you can go to Colombia.
The month of May is Afro-Colombian Heritage Month to promote black awareness. Cali, the Afro-Colombian capital offers a variety of cultural agendas to commemorate this event; social gatherings, music performances, fashion shows, Afro-Colombian cuisine, and artifacts[Image: banana.gif]

Ok, that's what's up man-great stuff for me to look into my brother, 'preciate that.

New York City

Quote: (01-23-2013 01:58 AM)Sonsowey Wrote:  

New York City

It can be kind of hit and miss with Boricuas and Dominicanas. But it's definitely doable.

WIA

Quote: (01-23-2013 02:12 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

New York City

It can be kind of hit and miss with Boricuas and Dominicanas. But it's definitely doable.

WIA

Ok I hear a lot about NYC, what parts of New Yawk should I hit up for them Dominicanas?

Quote: (01-23-2013 02:12 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

New York City

WIA

I wouldn't say Black dudes getting with Boricuas is hit or miss, it's mostly hit, they are well-known for getting with Black men.

Quote: (01-23-2013 03:04 AM)Prince X Wrote:  

Ok I hear a lot about NYC, what parts of New Yawk should I hit up for them Dominicanas?

Although it's not what it used to be, Washington Heights is still the hub for NYC Dominicans, outside of NYC, you'd have to check out places like Bridgeport, CT and Lawrence, MA.

Hmm, maybe Latin countries with Africans!

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Does anyone have any info on the afro-hondurian population?(NO GOOGLE INFO PLEASE) I met two during my time in DC. It was like finding fuckin diamonds. Both were bad as fuck. One was so sweet, and she sent her friend to ask me "IF I AM WILLING" to dance.(I had danced with alot of chick that night). But, I had brought a an Australian chick with me that night, and ended up banging her.

The second was an absolute strong 9. We met in a latin club. Danced, exchanged numbers(this was before I knew to elevate quickly). Text back and forth but my girlfriend status kinda cockblocked me(lond story)....didnt bang ...smh. I really want one of those chicks SMH. Any info is appreciated.

"All My Bitches love me....I love all my bitches,
but its like soon as I cum... I come to my senses."

Quote: (01-25-2013 12:43 AM)elabayarde Wrote:  

Does anyone have any info on the afro-hondurian population?(NO GOOGLE INFO PLEASE) I met two during my time in DC. It was like finding fuckin diamonds. Both were bad as fuck. One was so sweet, and she sent her friend to ask me "IF I AM WILLING" to dance.(I had danced with alot of chick that night). But, I had brought a an Australian chick with me that night, and ended up banging her.

The second was an absolute strong 9. We met in a latin club. Danced, exchanged numbers(this was before I knew to elevate quickly). Text back and forth but my girlfriend status kinda cockblocked me(lond story)....didnt bang ...smh. I really want one of those chicks SMH. Any info is appreciated.

Damn, got my interest piqued in that too. If you find out anything, lemme know on that. I hear the afro-ecuadorians are tight too. Are there any afro-latinas you meet at the latin clubs from your area from other nations?

Yeah, But not in masses. you get lucky... and meet a couple.
I've met girl from Panama, PR, Venezuela, Honduras, and of coarse DR, that would be classified as black in the US.

"All My Bitches love me....I love all my bitches,
but its like soon as I cum... I come to my senses."

Quote: (01-20-2013 01:23 AM)Prince X Wrote:  

Hey bros, this is open for all to comment on even though it mi ght be viewed as a "black" topic. I am a black american and wanna know where the black american men are well recieved by afro-latinas (including mulatas or girls with obvious "black bloodlines"). Lemme know your thoughts, anecdotes, intel, advice, et al. on this. Good look yall.

New York City

Quote: (01-25-2013 01:30 AM)elabayarde Wrote:  

Yeah, But not in masses. you get lucky... and meet a couple.
I've met girl from Panama, PR, Venezuela, Honduras, and of coarse DR, that would be classified as black in the US.

tight, so what about the mulatas, morenas out there in your area?

Quote: (01-25-2013 12:43 AM)elabayarde Wrote:  

Garifuna?