rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Beta uses Facebook 'likes' to get out of the friendzone

[Image: xlarge.jpg]

Taking his cue from the kids who convinced their parents to give them a puppy after getting 1 million likes on Facebook, Petter Kverneng of Norway got his high school crush Catherine to agree to sleep with him if he secured as many Facebook likes himself.

"It was meant as a joke for our group of friends," Kverneng, 20, told the local press.

Joke or not, the "status upgrade" soon hit 4chan's /b/ imageboard, where users naturally felt compelled to help Kverneng out.

Within a matter of hours, the solicitation gained over 900,000 likes, and is presently steamrolling ahead to the 1 million mark.

Kverneng, who has been friendzoned by Catherine for years, told Norway's Nettavisen that the two plan to "keep what we promised."

His only concern now, he said, is that her father might find out.

If This Dude Get One Million Facebook Likes, His High School Crush Will Sleep With Him

[Image: 97400_2dp17p.gif]

Block her straight, blonde hair with your index finger and then rate her 1-10.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Should've at least pushed for anal.

He could redeem himself by rejecting her after the million mark and tell her he's on to better things.

... That could happen??

Right guys?

[Image: 1286855201213.jpg]

A humble gentleman's blog about pussy, cigars, and game.

LATEST POST:
The Problem With Nightclubs

Also check out my blog for cigar discussion and reviews.

Quote: (01-18-2013 09:00 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Block her straight, blonde hair with your index finger and then rate her 1-10.

Looks like Will Forte:

[Image: NEIdlIUoBEBXMO_1_1.jpg]

He gets 1m likes, she refuses to bang. Feminist hordes amass and brand him a rapist .

Leading the charge:

[Image: dykes-on-bikes-774056.jpg]

4chan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Reddit.

If it works, 1 million facebook "like" game? He should write a book.

Really facebook likes.. I give him credit for being original I guess

Bitch is beat - strait up, and a classic case of Blonde inflation. If she was a brunette she would be no better than a wet dog, my Viking bredren can do better.

If he shoots her down after she gobbles on his cock ill raise my glass to the dude. If he nuts in her eye he's a G'.

I remember gassing my friend zone bitches. I though they were all so fine till I found game and they all turned fat and got thirsty for me when they could sniff that backbone.

Looking at the above posts, I doubt he'll have the stones to turn her down after getting a million likes. This dude has no self-respect or dignity. I understand he's young but no man should ever be jumping through so many hoops and making a spectacle of himself while hoping some girl will sleep with him after completing certain tasks. Thats just sad and on top of that who's to say she will follow through with the deal, bitches lie all the time. She's just using this guy to satisfy her attention whoring needs.

Look on the bright side: there's no way this stunt isn't going to change this pathetic kid for the better. You can't get a million likes without one of those chicks going on your profile and putting a smiley face or writing on your wall or whatever the fuck it's called that "your cute" (misspelling intentional, fuckers, just in case). Some shit is going to go down.

Not to mention that his coverage in the web helps him too. That big-chinned blonde chick probably wants to bang him for DHV alone. As long as he doesn't catch one-itis (which he will), he could ride this wave to 10 or 15 notches easy.

Oh, and by the way, I already figured out what excuse she's going to use to renege on the deal.

Quote: (01-18-2013 08:55 PM)Enigma Wrote:  

His only concern now, he said, is that her father might find out.

Big-Chin Blonde Girl: Sorry, Petter, my dad found out and he's furious. He says if I go through with it I'm a slut and he will not pay for XYZ (not college, because that shit free up there, but something).

[click]

[Image: discussionclosed.gif]

You guys don't even wanna know what Tuth will do if he get a million here on his Roosh page. [Image: banana.gif]

@tuthmosis- Yeah, the kid pretty much shot himself in the foot by already providing a plausible excuse for her. You're right about the bangs. He could easily get some notches from this current coverage. However, he would have to act quickly due to his lack of game and strike while the iron's hot because the longer he lets time pass, the harder it will be. Another possibility that could hit him with other future women is that since he pulled this stunt with the blonde they could easily demand he do the same for them as well but that's just my opinion.

Even if she goes through with it, imagine how terrible sex would be with someone who not only isn't sexually attracted to you but also doesn't respect you because of your record-setting thirstiness and is only allowing you to fuck them because you won a bet. I don't want women to "let" me have sex with them. If you thought women were lazy in bed before, wait until you see this shit.

On a side note, what if you got a girl in on this, got the publicity and likes, recorded the sex, and sold it? If you could get 5% of that million to buy the video online for $2 a pop that's 100k right there.

Did he spell her name wrong, or is 'Cathrine' just that trashy? Probably the latter, a good male orbiter would be horrified if he spelled her name wrong. Reminds me or 'latrine.'

Let's pile on this weak kid some more.

Did you notice how he put sparkly marks around the word "sex" in his sign? That seems to suggest that sex is a huge deal for this guy--in general, not just with the chick. I'm guessing he's, on top of being beta, a virgin.

This kid doesn't need a million likes, he needs the forum.

[Image: attachment.jpg9579]   

This is all kinds of pitiful. To see a dude so willing to open himself up to ridicule - to publicly beg a mediocre-looking chick for sex, and all of the enablers giving him the likes so he can meet this "goal" saddens me even more. He needs someone to deliver a cyber-pimp slap. Just blow his pitiful ass up on Facebook.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

It doesn't matter how ugly she looks to our standards. If she's his crush, then she's probably a 8-9/10 in his eyes. And hey, sex with your crush for getting "likes" sounds like a good deal to me!

If this broad pulls the daddy card, he must shame her throughout fb. She'll do it.

While he tags her, take some pics he can throw up on his wall to cash in on the notoriety he will bring.

And then parlay this fame into some more bangs.

Disgusting

Quote: (01-18-2013 09:48 PM)kosko Wrote:  

Bitch is beat - strait up, and a classic case of Blonde inflation.

Blonde inflation. That's a great term I'll have to start using. I get so sick of dudes fawning over anything blonde. Even chics with busted faces. Miss Piggy is even hot to them.

I've also seen Asian inflation amongst their sycophants, though not nearly to the same extent.

Quote: (01-19-2013 12:28 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Quote: (01-18-2013 09:48 PM)kosko Wrote:  

Bitch is beat - strait up, and a classic case of Blonde inflation.

Blonde inflation. That's a great term I'll have to start using. I get so sick of dudes fawning over anything blonde. Even chics with busted faces. Miss Piggy is even hot to them.

I've also seen Asian inflation amongst their sycophants, though not nearly to the same extent.

Some kind of inflation going on there, blond or not. I don't use the HB 1-10 scale, but whatever she is, she's fugly. Would not bang.

She's not ugly; face is symmetric, not fat. She's just very mannish. That's how Scandi girls from the countryside pretty much look like - bred by millennia of back breaking farm work. The men are also equally huge. The place they are from is 100% bumblefuck. She's most likely a 7 in his town.

Was done as a joke though - just to get attention. They have 500,000 likes. Props to actually pulling that off, regardless.

Dude's got a similar facial type to the one I used to have: good but ruined by being overweight. If he put the effort he's putting into one round of unfulfilling sex with this girl into working out, he could be getting all kinds of pussy.