rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anyone Been to Spain?

Anyone Been to Spain?

I'm planning a trip to Ibiza (party capital of the world now) and Madrid for May. But I want to know if women there are gamable and how much is a typical stay for 2 weeks?

Anyone Been to Spain?

Quote: (01-18-2013 03:29 AM)julbez Wrote:  

I'm planning a trip to Ibiza (party capital of the world now) and Madrid for May. But I want to know if women there are gamable and how much is a typical stay for 2 weeks?

Is Ibiza still as good as it was 10 years ago? If so, then go during the mid-summer months. It's almost impossible to not get laid there. High covers and high drink prices in basically all of the biggest clubs. When I went in the early 2000's it was 12 euro for a vodka and red bull. Cover was ranging from 30 to 50 euro. A lot of the main clubs don't even open until the last week of May.

Maybe I was getting ripped off, though. I went with a tour group.

Anyone Been to Spain?

Quote: (01-18-2013 03:47 AM)UgSlayer Wrote:  

Quote: (01-18-2013 03:29 AM)julbez Wrote:  

Is Ibiza still as good as it was 10 years ago? If so, then go during the mid-summer months. It's almost impossible to not get laid there. High covers and high drink prices in basically all of the biggest clubs. When I went in the early 2000's it was 12 euro for a vodka and red bull. Cover was ranging from 30 to 50 euro. A lot of the main clubs don't even open until the last week of May.

Maybe I was getting ripped off, though. I went with a tour group.

Ibiza is still amazing! I went last June with a group of guys from my ERASMUS exchange as a kind of going away thing and we had an absolute blast! The quality of girls is amazing and the clubs are second to none! The only problem with your plan is that May is off-season in Ibiza, this is good in a couple ways (less crowded beaches, lower prices) but at the same time you won't get the true Ibiza experience, and as Ugslayer said a lot of the clubs like Space and Amnesia might not even be open. You should seriously consider Barcelona for a short visit (check my data sheet) http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-19173.html

As for price, its well known that Ibiza is extremely expensive, and if price is an issue for you maybe you should consider going to a different Island (Mallorca, Gran Canaria) which also has good nightlife at a much nicer price. We were in Ibiza for 5 days and our whole package (Accomodation, Boat to and from Barcelona, 2 Club entries [Pacha and Space] ) was €325. The girls are extremely gameable, especially the foreign ones who are there visiting. Locals might be a different story, but I found that they were very similar to Catalan girls (check barcelona data sheet for more info on them). If you have the money to spend, go to Ibiza, you won't regret it. It was probably the craziest 5 days of my life and I got my Colombian and French flags there [Image: biggrin.gif]

Anyone Been to Spain?

Are there alo t of african girls there?

Anyone Been to Spain?

I wouldn't say a lot, but there are some yeah.

Anyone Been to Spain?

Probably about every single member from Europe has been to spain.

Anyone Been to Spain?

How do they look?

Anyone Been to Spain?

I've been, it's dangerous. Be careful.

Anyone Been to Spain?

Its not dangerous in the slightest

Anyone Been to Spain?

Quote: (02-14-2019 07:35 PM)internetprince Wrote:  

Yeah watch out bro, you may eat too much jamon iberico and end up taking really long siestas. VERY DANGEROUS

Anyone Been to Spain?

Quote: (02-15-2019 06:55 AM)TwinTurbo Wrote:  

Quote: (02-14-2019 07:35 PM)internetprince Wrote:  

Yeah watch out bro, you may eat too much jamon iberico and end up taking really long siestas. VERY DANGEROUS

Yes, #TrueNews right here. Especially in Barcelona. Might end up napping on the beach with two slimfit latinas.

Anyone Been to Spain?

It´s not dangerous. You just have to not be a retard. A lot of morrocan migrants will try to scam you, or even rob you but without you even knowing.

Be careful if you´re going out at night around tourist traps. They also make the typical european scam schemes in the big cities (Barcelona, Madrid, Valencia), trying to make you pay 10 euros for shitty bracelets or for you to donate to a fake ONG.

Madrid is the best city around Spain. Barcelona is fucking overrated and expensive.

Anyone Been to Spain?

Quote: (02-16-2019 10:28 AM)joecolombia Wrote:  

It´s not dangerous. You just have to not be a retard. A lot of morrocan migrants will try to scam you, or even rob you but without you even knowing.

Be careful if you´re going out at night around tourist traps. They also make the typical european scam schemes in the big cities (Barcelona, Madrid, Valencia), trying to make you pay 10 euros for shitty bracelets or for you to donate to a fake ONG.

Madrid is the best city around Spain. Barcelona is fucking overrated and expensive.

What makes Madrid so great?

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Anyone Been to Spain?

Quote: (04-30-2019 07:51 PM)azulsombra Wrote:  

I'm guessing Madrid is not overwhelmed with tourists when compared to Barcelona:

Quote:Quote:

As a Spanish citizen who has lived in Barcelona for six years, I’ve seen the huge increase in tourism and witnessed the growing counter-movement driven by locals, which is starting to get referred to as “tourism-phobia”. I first saw this kind of graffiti about three years ago, as I waited for a traffic light to turn green on my way to work. Right in front of me, sprayed on a pedestrian crossing next to Sagrada Família, I read the words “Tourist go home”. This was just the tip of the iceberg – angry graffiti and passive-aggressive messages started appearing all over the city. Recently, anti-tourist protests have hit headlines. But why all the hate? Isn’t this backlash way over the top?

On one hand, the answer is yes, it is. But on the other hand, it’s a reaction that has been triggered by the swelling numbers of tourists, creating massive overcrowding – the city has been stretched to breaking point. Barcelona is the twentieth most visited city in the world, and it keeps breaking its record number of visitors each year, going from 27 million tourists in 2012 to more than 34 million in 2016. That’s an increase of over 25 per cent in four years.

Low-cost flights, as well as the popularisation of home-sharing platforms such as AirBnB and Homeaway, which tend to be cheaper and more convenient than hotels, have contributed to the growing number of sightseers. In turn, investors are speculating and buying entire buildings – some where families have lived for decades – to cater for this growing industry. Landlords are seeing an opportunity to gain up to four times as much as they would for renting to long-term local tenants, and 40 per cent of Barcelona’s tourist apartments are illegal. This is leading to a shortage of housing for those who live and work here and driving up rents, which increased by 16.5 per cent in 2016.

Anyone Been to Spain?

Quote: (04-30-2019 07:58 PM)Heuristics Wrote:  

Quote: (04-30-2019 07:51 PM)azulsombra Wrote:  

I'm guessing Madrid is not overwhelmed with tourists when compared to Barcelona:

Quote:Quote:

As a Spanish citizen who has lived in Barcelona for six years, I’ve seen the huge increase in tourism and witnessed the growing counter-movement driven by locals, which is starting to get referred to as “tourism-phobia”. I first saw this kind of graffiti about three years ago, as I waited for a traffic light to turn green on my way to work. Right in front of me, sprayed on a pedestrian crossing next to Sagrada Família, I read the words “Tourist go home”. This was just the tip of the iceberg – angry graffiti and passive-aggressive messages started appearing all over the city. Recently, anti-tourist protests have hit headlines. But why all the hate? Isn’t this backlash way over the top?

On one hand, the answer is yes, it is. But on the other hand, it’s a reaction that has been triggered by the swelling numbers of tourists, creating massive overcrowding – the city has been stretched to breaking point. Barcelona is the twentieth most visited city in the world, and it keeps breaking its record number of visitors each year, going from 27 million tourists in 2012 to more than 34 million in 2016. That’s an increase of over 25 per cent in four years.

Low-cost flights, as well as the popularisation of home-sharing platforms such as AirBnB and Homeaway, which tend to be cheaper and more convenient than hotels, have contributed to the growing number of sightseers. In turn, investors are speculating and buying entire buildings – some where families have lived for decades – to cater for this growing industry. Landlords are seeing an opportunity to gain up to four times as much as they would for renting to long-term local tenants, and 40 per cent of Barcelona’s tourist apartments are illegal. This is leading to a shortage of housing for those who live and work here and driving up rents, which increased by 16.5 per cent in 2016.

I don't see how more tourists is necessarily a bad thing for a guy looking to bang in Spain. Female tourists and foreigners in vacation mode typically blow away the local women in Spain when it comes to attractiveness and ease to bang. But I see how it can drive up prices if you don't already have some housing on lockdown there.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Anyone Been to Spain?

Yes, #TrueNews right here. Especially in Barcelona. Might end up napping on the beach with two slimfit latinas.
[/quote]

Bro im not sure if you know this but don't ever call a Spaniard Latino/Latina.. they are not. Thats a quick way to piss them off.. Latinos are Spanish speaking countries in the Western Hemisphere (Central and South and Caribbean Islands) just my 2 cents.

Anyone Been to Spain?

It's more bad thing for your overall experience, not that it has any effect on the women situation.

Anyone Been to Spain?

Forget about gaming on Spain if you are a foreigner unless you are a super hot viking, most girls are only into locals and good luck communicating as we arent popular for being good english speakers.

Really, dont come to Spain hoping to get pussy if you are just average or above average, you will be disappointed.

Anyone Been to Spain?

Yeah I'm spanish (but lived abroad for 10 years now) and even I can't figure out who actually does consistently well there. (besides looking like Adonis with an 8-pack + level 99 game). Status and intelligence is also not really something that chicks care about in my experience, and the vast majority of people live at home with their parents for fucking ever - until they get married usually. Even when in a relationship, a lot of people barely get it in because sex motels can be expensive - so a lot of couples resort to banging in their cars. There's even a website dedicated on finding the best places to park and have sex in your car: https://mispicaderos.com/

From my experience, Spanish women will rather waste 10 years with their high school boyfriend, than go out and date interesting men. Comfort is a huge part of their attraction, hence why social game is really THE only way. If you must do Spain for a while, you better turn into a super social butterfly and make friends with every guy and girl you can.

From talking to my friends that live there, it just sounds like the only way to guarantee steady sex is to get a serious gf. Fuck that shit.
I go back every year or so and Tinder/etc didn't make matters easier either.

But thankfully for us playas, any major city in Spain has plenty of immigrants (latinas, africans and chinese mainly) and sexy tourists - a lot of them solo travelers even. That should be your focus

Anyone Been to Spain?

I agree with pretty much everything TwinTurbo says, especially the bit about hooking up with foreigners, either immigrants or tourists. Many of the visitors are there because they have some degree of interest in Spain and therefore they want to know more about the country and culture, there’s a big exception to this: usually English girls only go to Spain to get wasted, puke everywhere and get fucked by random dudes every night. Really, the type of English girls we get in Spain is the worst of the worst. I'd like to think that classy English girls go elsewhere. I once had a GF from the UK, posh girl, but the majority of the English girls will be there just to get shitfaced.

Other than the looks, I’d say in Spain it’s really important to be sociable, to be able to talk to girls and people in general, to have a good sense of humor, too, shy guys are not going to do very well and I’d say the same goes for reserved guys. To break into a group of girls in a bar or club you’ll have to talk to many of the people in there and if you don’t come across as a nice guy your chances will decrease.

The exotic/foreign factor is still there, but definitely not in cities like Barcelona, Madrid, Valencia, Mallorca, all the party islands like Ibiza, Tenerife and so on. I know some guys who went on Erasmus to Spain and had a blast, they got laid with plenty of girls but most of the girls would've been foreign. As a piece of advice to anyone who goes to Spain and wants to hook up with the local chicas I'd say try to keep it quiet because probably she cares about her reputation, if you can isolate that will definitely help, online might be okay but I kinda think if a traveler it's just passing by that won't help much, better to say you're moving to Spain or at least are going to spend some weeks there. This is just my perspective.

Anyone Been to Spain?

Quote: (05-06-2019 01:27 PM)TwinTurbo Wrote:  

Yeah I'm spanish (but lived abroad for 10 years now) and even I can't figure out who actually does consistently well there. (besides looking like Adonis with an 8-pack + level 99 game). Status and intelligence is also not really something that chicks care about in my experience, and the vast majority of people live at home with their parents for fucking ever - until they get married usually. Even when in a relationship, a lot of people barely get it in because sex motels can be expensive - so a lot of couples resort to banging in their cars. There's even a website dedicated on finding the best places to park and have sex in your car: https://mispicaderos.com/

From my experience, Spanish women will rather waste 10 years with their high school boyfriend, than go out and date interesting men. Comfort is a huge part of their attraction, hence why social game is really THE only way. If you must do Spain for a while, you better turn into a super social butterfly and make friends with every guy and girl you can.

From talking to my friends that live there, it just sounds like the only way to guarantee steady sex is to get a serious gf. Fuck that shit.
I go back every year or so and Tinder/etc didn't make matters easier either.

But thankfully for us playas, any major city in Spain has plenty of immigrants (latinas, africans and chinese mainly) and sexy tourists - a lot of them solo travelers even. That should be your focus

I'm also spanish and I have to say that this dude is totally right. You can come to Spain to visit our fantastic land, but take into account this piece of advice, as realistic expectations are key.

Anyone Been to Spain?

I'm Spanish too, and just "Don't Bang Spain" (better try your luck with foreign tourists, probably more pleasant, feminine, easy going...). Actually, if there are more Spanish readers or members in the forum, I wouldn't be surprised if one of them opens such thread.

Anyone Been to Spain?

Spain has one of the hardest walls. The difference between women 18-29 and 30-50+ is dramatic.

There are few well-preserved wall survivors.
I don't know if it's the sun, smoking, boozing, genetic heritage or all of the above.

Anyone Been to Spain?

Quote: (05-06-2019 10:21 PM)Polero Wrote:  

I agree with pretty much everything TwinTurbo says, especially the bit about hooking up with foreigners, either immigrants or tourists. Many of the visitors are there because they have some degree of interest in Spain and therefore they want to know more about the country and culture, there’s a big exception to this: usually English girls only go to Spain to get wasted, puke everywhere and get fucked by random dudes every night. Really, the type of English girls we get in Spain is the worst of the worst. I'd like to think that classy English girls go elsewhere. I once had a GF from the UK, posh girl, but the majority of the English girls will be there just to get shitfaced.

Indeed.. the English girls that come down to Spain are usually from the bottom of the barrel, specially in cheap coastal towns like magaluf or benidorm. Mainly the trashy type, wearing way too much make up, drinking whiskey from the bottle and after midnight you'll see them walking around the club barefeet, with her heels in her hands because her feet hurt haha.

When I'm back in Madrid, I usually day game around centro for asian travelers since I'm one of the very few "locals" that can speak english + well traveled, probably been to their country. This gives me a huge advantage over the average Jose.

Same for other travelers, specially American ones which are usually on some sort of "eurotrip!!" and wouldn't mind sampling the local cock. Basically I hang out in places where foreigners go to find the targets - and then bounce them to local spots so they can "get a real local experience"

Y ostias no sabia que hay tantos españoles por aqui tambien jaja, la proxima vez quedamos a tomar unas cañas no? (si estais por madrid)

Anyone Been to Spain?

Quote: (05-09-2019 07:58 AM)Sp5 Wrote:  

Spain has one of the hardest walls. The difference between women 18-29 and 30-50+ is dramatic.

There are few well-preserved wall survivors.
I don't know if it's the sun, smoking, boozing, genetic heritage or all of the above.

I totally disagree with this statement. Plenty of MiLFs in Andaluzia at least.

As for the rest of the thread, yes, Spanish girls are annoying as fuck nowadays. Feminist and a pain to get one out of their group of friends.

10 years ago, the normal reaction would be "Carmen, this guy is cool, go with him". Nowadays they come and pull Carmen out of your sight.