rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Website lets you anonymously notify partners about STDs

http://www.sotheycanknow.org

Quote:Quote:

So They Can Know is a free resource to help you notify your sexual partners that they may have been exposed to a sexually transmitted disease (STD). We provide resources for partners as well.

There's also an crowdfunding campaign. Maybe Roosh can use all the proceeds from Bang Ukraine to raise awareness and get a pair of these sweet boxers as well.

[Image: Undies.png]

[Image: Pinklovesconsent.png]

Who the fuck would wear that?

I'm not surprised there are no larger sizes shown, knowing that that would be their main market.

This could be very useful for prank emails, if one were so inclined. Send your buddy, or perhaps the girl whom you caught going through your phone, an anonymous email suggesting that it would be a good idea for them to get checked out for chlamydia. Sure to brighten anyone's morning!

How does this work? I can't tell you how many girls I'd love to see get std freakouts.

Their target audience is black couples and gay men. Look at their website.

The male boxers with "Do not enter" are particularly funny!

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before