rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best Cities/Countries for Latin guys (who love blondes)??

I have spent the last 10 years traveling every corner of Latin America, and even though I have a good time in South America, I am just another Latino walking the streets - nothing exotic about me when walking the streets of Colombia or Brazil, as I can pass for either Latino or Brazilian. =(

So, what cities would be best for a tan Skinned, black hair, brown eyes latino?

1. Latvia -- I love blonde women, so I am seriously giving Riga some consideration.
2. Poland -- I hear girls are too conservative here, and SNL are difficult. (??)
3. Iceland -- Lots of paety girls who do not see latinos at all?
4. Estonia -- Abundance of beautiful women, but will my Latino looks be a novelty?
5. Russia, in particular, Ukraine or Minsk.

Which if these 5 do I spend an entire month in? Keep in mind I LOVE blonde women! I need to give Latinas a rest and try something different.

Appreciate your feedback fellas...

Mix

I know a Latino guy that went to study in Sweden during college and said he cleaned house up there and that dudes with dark skin can do quite well. Personally though I don't care for the tall barbie doll look.

should add in the avg. cost of country too. ^^^^ Sweden is suppose to be expensive as fuck . Not the best country for us cheap travelers.

I have a rough route of Europe , i wanna do on a budget trip. Im dark hair, dark eyes , tann skin guy , looking to hook up with blonds.

Anyone have any info on these country's ?
Estonia ,Latvia,Belarus,Ukraine,Romania, Bulgaria , Macedonia , Albania and finish in Croatia or Greece.

Hi MiXX, I'm latin too, Spaniard/Mexican a little bit morish looking, fit, dark hair, tan skin, hairy...

Well, i like all kind of women but I prefer latin/spaniard(Sara Carbonero,) and every women with a good ass.

So, you're really well traveled, let's make a list for the best places to go for Latin guys, I read in another thread that you say Israel?

Is not being jewish a problem?

Thanks.

Quote: (08-12-2010 09:26 AM)bars Wrote:  

Hi MiXX, I'm latin too, Spaniard/Mexican a little bit morish looking, fit, dark hair, tan skin, hairy...

Well, i like all kind of women but I prefer latin/spaniard(Sara Carbonero,) and every women with a good ass.

So, you're really well traveled, let's make a list for the best places to go for Latin guys, I read in another thread that you say Israel?

Thanks.

There is actually a post made by another member describing the automatic high value of Latino men in Israel and Middle East in general. Just google Salsa Israel, and go to YOUtube and query salsa israel for some fine-ass jewish women trying to dance salsa [Image: smile.gif]

Not being jewish is a problem for marriage only, not for random sex acts and one night stands she'll never tell her future Jewish husband about.

Do a search on the forum for a thread on "Israel".

Another place where being latino got me laid very easily is Canada! That's right, those French-canadian girls wet their panties when they saw me and instantly guessed I was a latin man - one girl even sent a bottle of champagne to my table with a note to join her for a drink. Whisper something in her ear to a French-Canadian girl in spanish, and she will run to the bathroom to masturbate practically!

This forum does not have a lot of latino travelers to give us a better field study, but trust me, I am working my tail-off exploring the world for the best places a latin man can get laid with little effort or automatic attention just for being latinos. Much like the white boys in South America or the brodas in Germany and Sweden.

And, if it motivates you any, Natalie Portman is Jewish - que mamacita!! [Image: smile.gif]

Mixx

Glad to hear there is a Latino guy out there paving the way for us up n comers. Keep it up Mixx. I need to know where to go for my next trip and capitalize on my Latino blood.

Rob

Mixx, I think you can go in all the places you mentionned and you'll be succesfull.
Just a word for Poland, I don't think girls are too conservative and if you go in a place like Krackovia (very student place) you'll find out some amazing chicks! I personnally have a crush for girls from Poland.
Oh and I would also try Sweden if I were you [Image: smile.gif]
Suerte xa tu viaje !

I have been seriously researching Israel, in Particular Tel-aviv. Much to my surprise, Hebrew women are fucking slutty as hell. I read a post about a clubbed called "Galia" in the old port of Tel Aviv where it is literally a hook-up for sex quick bar! Then, I got in contact with a guy who sent sent me a cell phone captured video, of how he just randomly tapped on a girls shoulder at a bar, she liked him and smiled...they whispered for a few minutes, and directly to the bathroom to fuck for a good 7 minutes (she was NOT a hooker)! It seems this is NORMAL!!!!! It gets better, when you come out of the bathroom, everyone knows you hooked up and everyone starts cheering and clapping both you and the girl!!! Word on the street is that Latino men are highly sought after by local Israel women for casual sex, and trophies on their own notch belt.....[Image: undecided.gif]

Can anyone with experience in tel-aviv confirm this is the way it is in a club called Galia?

Ok, then to top things off, I watched an Israel movie this weekend on Netflix, just to get a "feel: for the vibe, and I would hear women cursing in spanish!! When they toast, its common to hear (in actual spanish) "salud, dinero y amor"...wtf!~!!!!

I must go and see for myself if Israel is indeed the "Miami of the Middle East"!

Mixx

Quote: (08-17-2010 01:32 PM)MiXXmaster27 Wrote:  

I have been seriously researching Israel, in Particular Tel-aviv. Much to my surprise, Hebrew women are fucking slutty as hell. I read a post about a clubbed called "Galia" in the old port of Tel Aviv where it is literally a hook-up for sex quick bar! Then, I got in contact with a guy who sent sent me a cell phone captured video, of how he just randomly tapped on a girls shoulder at a bar, she liked him and smiled...they whispered for a few minutes, and directly to the bathroom to fuck for a good 7 minutes (she was NOT a hooker)! It seems this is NORMAL!!!!! It gets better, when you come out of the bathroom, everyone knows you hooked up and everyone starts cheering and clapping both you and the girl!!! Word on the street is that Latino men are highly sought after by local Israel women for casual sex, and trophies on their own notch belt.....[Image: undecided.gif]

Can anyone with experience in tel-aviv confirm this is the way it is in a club called Galia?

Ok, then to top things off, I watched an Israel movie this weekend on Netflix, just to get a "feel: for the vibe, and I would hear women cursing in spanish!! When they toast, its common to hear (in actual spanish) "salud, dinero y amor"...wtf!~!!!!

I must go and see for myself if Israel is indeed the "Miami of the Middle East"!

Mixx

Wow...

Quote: (08-17-2010 01:32 PM)MiXXmaster27 Wrote:  

Mixx

Which Israeli movie? Was it good?

I've been seriously considering heading to Tel Aviv as well. Swoop some chicks while I try out a half decent Krav Maga training facility. All the ones in the US have been thoroughly pussified.

Hey Mixx,

I would not be surprised if that was true. Although I haven't been to that club in Tel Aviv, I can tell you the women there are not only beautiful but very open sexually. Unlike most parts of Israel, Tel Aviv is very liberal and secular.

Quote: (08-17-2010 03:50 PM)brosenthal91 Wrote:  

Hey Mixx,

I would not be surprised if that was true. Although I haven't been to that club in Tel Aviv, I can tell you the women there are not only beautiful but very open sexually. Unlike most parts of Israel, Tel Aviv is very liberal and secular.

hey man...break this down for us! Gives us your take on the pick up scene as you know it first-hand in tel Aviv or other cities in Israel. [Image: smile.gif]

Data Sheet please!

Mixx

Quote: (08-17-2010 09:30 AM)loosewin Wrote:  

Glad to hear there is a Latino guy out there paving the way for us up n comers.

Co-sign on this, props for all the reporting, Mixx.

Quote: (05-02-2010 05:34 PM)MiXXmaster27 Wrote:  

I have spent the last 10 years traveling every corner of Latin America, and even though I have a good time in South America, I am just another Latino walking the streets - nothing exotic about me when walking the streets of Colombia or Brazil, as I can pass for either Latino or Brazilian. =(

So, what cities would be best for a tan Skinned, black hair, brown eyes latino?

1. Latvia -- I love blonde women, so I am seriously giving Riga some consideration.
2. Poland -- I hear girls are too conservative here, and SNL are difficult. (??)
3. Iceland -- Lots of paety girls who do not see latinos at all?
4. Estonia -- Abundance of beautiful women, but will my Latino looks be a novelty?
5. Russia, in particular, Ukraine or Minsk.

Which if these 5 do I spend an entire month in? Keep in mind I LOVE blonde women! I need to give Latinas a rest and try something different.

Appreciate your feedback fellas...

Mix

Hey Mixx,

I know this is not on your list, but I think Australia is a solid option. Australians in general are laid back. Aussies like Americans and American culture. They don't have many Latin guys so you would be a novelty and attractive, especially if you have a nice tan. And the north is warm & tropical. From Brisbane to Cairns would be a sweet spot, although Sydney is cool and cosmopolitan.

E

Quote: (08-12-2010 09:40 AM)MiXXmaster27 Wrote:  

Thanks.

There is actually a post made by another member describing the automatic high value of Latino men in Israel and Middle East in general. Just google Salsa Israel, and go to YOUtube and query salsa israel for some fine-ass jewish women trying to dance salsa [Image: smile.gif]

Not being jewish is a problem for marriage only, not for random sex acts and one night stands she'll never tell her future Jewish husband about.

Another place where being latino got me laid very easily is Canada! That's right, those French-canadian girls wet their panties when they saw me and instantly guessed I was a latin man - one girl even sent a bottle of champagne to my table with a note to join her for a drink. Whisper something in her ear to a French-Canadian girl in spanish, and she will run to the bathroom to masturbate practically!

This forum does not have a lot of latino travelers to give us a better field study, but trust me, I am working my tail-off exploring the world for the best places a latin man can get laid with little effort or automatic attention just for being latinos. Much like the white boys in South America or the brodas in Germany and Sweden.

And, if it motivates you any, Natalie Portman is Jewish - que mamacita!! [Image: smile.gif]

Mixx

So many stupid posts on here. Latino men in the Middle East? Huh? Did you know that the country with the greatest number of Lebanese was Brazil? Brazil and Argentina also have millions of Jews. Yes, a Lebanese guy in Brazil is Latin...Just like the many millions of Germans and Polish I have seen in Brazil. The Mexican in the USA IS NOT LATIN!!! He is a mix of Indian and a bit of Spanish who is American.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDhMeWDBUjo
There you go. 8% of Brazil is Arabic. Over a million Lebanese in Sao Paulo. Hardly rare. The mayor and the governor are Lebanese. Hell, most of the money in Brazil is Lebanese or Jewish money. Just look at the banks and businesses.

White boys in South America? You never visited Brazil, Argentina, or Uruguay! I know you did not. I have spent a lot of time in Southern Brazil and Sao Paulo. I see more whites and more natural blondes than I do in America or Canada. Stunning number of Japanese as well. Over 1.5 million people of Japanese descent in Sao Paulo alone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFErPSDWitM
When Brazilians say they are mixed they mean that the cultures of immigrants come together. Most don't walk around wanting special treatment because they are darker than another person.

Argentina? Uh, that country is more European than America. Over 90% of Uruguay has PURE European blood.

A Latin is someone who speaks a Latin language. It is not a look. Americans are pretty slow it seems.

As far as Spanish in Tel Aviv. Uh, maybe they come from Argentina or Mexico? Millions of Jews are native Spanish speakers. They travel to Israel. About 150,000 Jews in Buenos Aires alone. Do your research.

Quote: (08-23-2010 06:50 PM)PinkElephant Wrote:  

Quote: (08-12-2010 09:40 AM)MiXXmaster27 Wrote:  

Thanks.

Mixx

So many stupid posts on here. Latino men in the Middle East? Huh? Did you know that the country with the greatest number of Lebanese was Brazil? Brazil and Argentina also have millions of Jews. Yes, a Lebanese guy in Brazil is Latin...Just like the many millions of Germans and Polish I have seen in Brazil. The Mexican in the USA IS NOT LATIN!!! He is a mix of Indian and a bit of Spanish who is American.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDhMeWDBUjo
There you go. 8% of Brazil is Arabic. Over a million Lebanese in Sao Paulo. Hardly rare. The mayor and the governor are Lebanese. Hell, most of the money in Brazil is Lebanese or Jewish money. Just look at the banks and businesses.

White boys in South America? You never visited Brazil, Argentina, or Uruguay! I know you did not. I have spent a lot of time in Southern Brazil and Sao Paulo. I see more whites and more natural blondes than I do in America or Canada. Stunning number of Japanese as well. Over 1.5 million people of Japanese descent in Sao Paulo alone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFErPSDWitM
When Brazilians say they are mixed they mean that the cultures of immigrants come together. Most don't walk around wanting special treatment because they are darker than another person.

Argentina? Uh, that country is more European than America. Over 90% of Uruguay has PURE European blood.

A Latin is someone who speaks a Latin language. It is not a look. Americans are pretty slow it seems.

As far as Spanish in Tel Aviv. Uh, maybe they come from Argentina or Mexico? Millions of Jews are native Spanish speakers. They travel to Israel. About 150,000 Jews in Buenos Aires alone. Do your research.

[Image: calm-down.jpg]

Quote: (08-23-2010 06:50 PM)PinkElephant Wrote:  

So many stupid posts on here. Latino men in the Middle East? Huh? Did you know that the country with the greatest number of Lebanese was Brazil?

Somebody ban this guy and put him out of his misery. He posts the same crap in all the threads. I don't even bother reading his posts. Does this board have an ignore function? It would be useful in this case.

Quote:Quote:

A Latin is someone who speaks a Latin language. It is not a look.

I agree with this.

Also, the best place to find tall blonds is the Netherlands. Forget other Countries.

Quote: (08-23-2010 09:10 PM)Badstuber Wrote:  

I agree with this.

Also, the best place to find tall blonds is the Netherlands. Forget other Countries.

Agree with both.
Actually, i fight this US mistake of calling "latino" to soo many people with more native, aboriginal indian blood of the Americas, as latin.

dutch women, specially from the south, smaller cities like Tilburg or Eindhoven are just statuesque beauties. Another city I see more fine ass/faces than you could dream of is Utrecht.

Generally speaking, in many places, a tanned guy will do good, but in Europe, the olive skinned with Middle East features are less desirable in the North, although they will always find a niche, people are open over those countries.
Darker, more indian blooded will do good in some places, in most, probably not (NEurope)

Quote: (08-23-2010 09:28 PM)lilactag Wrote:  

Generally speaking, in many places, a tanned guy will do good, but in Europe, the olive skinned with Middle East features are less desirable in the North, although they will always find a niche, people are open over those countries.
Darker, more indian blooded will do good in some places, in most, probably not (NEurope)

If you look like these guys:

[Image: 1059999992_5_4IKf_2.jpeg]

Far right and far left:

[Image: 902245841_5_wORN_3.jpeg]

You won't be as successful in the Netherlands like this guy is:

[Image: 203485610_5_Kt4u.jpeg]

Darker guys from Suriname and the Dutch Antilles are cleaning up shop in the Netherlands. All white girls there are looking for these type of dudes.

I agree with this.

I'm in Amsterdam now and can confirm this. I've been traveling around EE for the past two months and I see a significantly higher number of tall blonde Amazon women types here - and tall women in general. They're not all hot but I've seen some fine women here & there. They look cute riding their bicycles around but it looks like a hard life during winter - holding their umbrellas while biking in freezing rain or snow.

Quote: (09-08-2010 06:28 AM)exe Wrote:  

I agree with this.

I'm in Amsterdam now and can confirm this. I've been traveling around EE for the past two months and I see a significantly higher number of tall blonde Amazon women types here - and tall women in general. They're not all hot but I've seen some fine women here & there. They look cute riding their bicycles around but it looks like a hard life during winter - holding their umbrellas while biking in freezing rain or snow.

LOL. They even ride their bike in the snow while holding their umbrella.

If you're looking for easier girls you should travel to The Hague or Leiden (college town)

Most
don't walk around wanting special
treatment because they are darker
than another person. Argentina? Uh, that country is more
European than America. Over 90%
of Uruguay has PURE European
blood.

Not this shit again, Someone from Stornfront.com is going to believe him and actually fly to Brazil and have the shock of his life.

Quote: (09-08-2010 07:16 AM)Badstuber Wrote:  

I agree with this.

If you're looking for easier girls you should travel to The Hague or Leiden (college town)

I'm planning to go to Utrecht tonight for a day or so. I heard it's also a college town.. any difference between it and Leiden? And The Hague is along the way there. Also, what would be the game plan: social, indirect game or direct? I'm not from Suriname or Dutch Antilles but I've got a nice tan from hitting the beach towns of EE, Croatia and Greece for the past 2 months..

Quote: (09-08-2010 09:22 AM)exe Wrote:  

Quote: (09-08-2010 07:16 AM)Badstuber Wrote:  

I agree with this.

I'm planning to go to Utrecht tonight for a day or so. I heard it's also a college town.. any difference between it and Leiden? And The Hague is along the way there. Also, what would be the game plan: social, indirect game or direct? I'm not from Suriname or Dutch Antilles but I've got a nice tan from hitting the beach towns of EE, Croatia and Greece for the past 2 months..

Utrecht is nice too, I prefer Leiden because it's a bit smaller than Utrecht. I live in The Hague and I recommend it if you like clubbing etc.
I have found girls from Rotterdam to be hot also, but I'd go to Leiden or Hoofddorp.
As long as you're not Muslim and speak fluent English you'll be fine.
If you want you can sign up at http://www.hyves.nl (Dutch facebook, also in English) and check out girls.

Another good option is Zoetermeer, you'll really stand out because there aren't many tourists.