rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gorilla

Gorilla

There's this guy that I've known for years and years. But In the last 10 years I've only seen him once. I don't keep in contact with him because although he's a good guy in general he's very weak, flakey, and so much more.

But anyway. A mutual friend, who I do keep in contact with, has been telling me for a few months now how he (our friend) has been shacking up with a really ugly, obnoxious, bossy, horrible woman. Our friend is 36 and she I believe is 40 or probably 41 by now. She has 2 kids and apparently they're out of control and she's a really bad parent.

I've been saying for ages how he should walk away. He has been saying that he wants to leave, but because he's such a doormat, and so easygoing, he hasn't done so.

He has a brother who is a very bad influence on him. By contrast, his other brother seems to have his shit together, but our friend has always spent more time with his deadbeat brother. They smoke weed and talk shit all day. His brother also dates scum and he has a couple of kids.

Our friend is a plumber, but he isn't doing very well. He's good at the job but he's slow, flakey and unreliable. Recently he had the opportunity to do some work on his house and he even had the opportunity to get lots of work if he proved himself but he failed so he was dropped from the job. He has a car but he has so little money that he either uses public transport or he insures his car for the day when he has a job. He was even offered to be picked up and fed, but he fucked up by being flakey.

That's some background.

But now, the gorilla that he's with is pregnant. He's fucked. I've suggested to our mutual friend who told me all this that he should tell him to get a DNA test just in case it's not his. If it's not, he should just walk away. And even if it is, he should still walk away, pay for the kid if he must, but at least not live in the gorilla household. Or, maybe, he could just do a runner altogether and disappear.

His whole attitude is very nonchalant. He must know how fucked he is but from what I'm told he acts very easygoing about it. He's a total pussy.

What do you think?

Gorilla

I thought this was going to be a thread teaching you how to do Gorilla Pimping.

Gorilla Pimpin:
To pimp with an aggressive style. Instead of persuading his tricks with drugs, a Gorilla Pimp would beat his hoes. Gorilla Pimps use violence and intimidation rather than promise of money, stability or protection to make a prostitute do what they want.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.ph...%20pimpin'

Gorilla

Im with Gmanifesto here, I thought this was going to be a thread teaching some Super Caveman Game, oh well. As for your "friend", it seems like he is beyond help. At 36 years old with plumbing skills he should have his shit together but it seems like he's still living the lifestyle of a teenage boy. He has no responsibility and doesnt care about his living conditions. Don't even waste your time trying to help him.

Gorilla

I think your friend is a lost soul, he's a doormat yet he's not willing to seek help from his friends, unfortunately in circumstances like these it's difficult to get through to someone who is so deeply entrenched in pussy pedestalisation.

My cousin was a heroin addict for 16 years, he was destroying his life, stealing from his family and despite saying he wanted to come off the drug, never really made the effort. Me and other members of our family practically kidnapped him, placed him in a house for a month with no access to a phone, plenty of food and warm water and no way of leaving the house. He agreed to these conditions and went cold turkey on his addiction, but it needed our coercion and forcefulness to help him break this habit (we offered him two options, either he went cold turkey in the house or we'd break his legs and he'd go cold turkey with broken legs in a hospital). We practically saved his life, 2 years he's been clean, he earns £150 a day now in a good job and has a happy life.

There's no parallel with my story and yours, but there's a truth behind the circumstances of each individual. Your friend is like my cousin, he needs to be forced to do something for his "own good". They are like children who need to be woken up in the day, told they must go to school, told to do their homework, all of these things they need to be coerced into until they can do them of their own accord. His weaknesses of 'doormat and easygoing' are ingrained into him, same as my cousins addiction was ingrained into him. Both leave the person without responsibility and leave them as weak human beings. It's how at one point you may have been blue pill, you may have pedestalised pussy, this is due to you being told this and practicising it for the majority of your life.

Aristotle - "Moral virtue comes about as result of practice, Just as a builder gets better by building and a lyre player improves by playing so too we become just by doing just acts, temperate by doing temperate acts, brave by doing brave acts"

I'm going to add a touch of hypocrisy here but I really believe that having game and not having game really defines whether your friends/family are doing 'whats best for you'. Blue pill people will recommend 'whats best for you' because the majority of the time they don't want to saunter off into the distance and achieve a higher status and value than them, they want you to be at the same level as them and do the same things as they do. A red pill friend/family will want 'what's best for you' because they value you as a friend and want to raise your value/status to a level equal to or higher than themselves.

Force, you're gonna have to use force. There's no point telling him, there's no point having him listen to a whole big monologue, there's no point using logic and telling him how it is, there's only showing him

Lao-tzu - “If you tell me, I will listen. If you show me, I will see. But if you let me experience, I will learn.”

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Gorilla

Bojangles,

The thing is, she looks like a gorilla (I've never seen her but this is the description that I've been told), and she's really obnoxious and bossy. So I don't understand why he'd want to stick around. It was bad enough before, but now that she's going to have a kid he's fucked. Assuming it's his of course. It probably is, but you never know.

As I say he does want to leave, but he's too much of a pussy. But I don't get it. All he has to do is find another flat, get housing benefit if necessary (help with the rent), put all his shit in his car, get it insured for the day, and drive away.

Forcing him to do anything isn't an option. I haven't seen him for years, and besides, you know it wouldn't make any difference. To be honest I'm not really bothered. I'm just posting this because it's so ridiculous. It would be good if he sorted himself out though. I just find it fascinating how people get themselves in these situations. If anything, let this be a warning.

Gorilla

Quote: (01-17-2013 07:28 AM)Alpha Hunter Zero Wrote:  

Im with Gmanifesto here, I thought this was going to be a thread teaching some Super Caveman Game, oh well. As for your "friend", it seems like he is beyond help. At 36 years old with plumbing skills he should have his shit together but it seems like he's still living the lifestyle of a teenage boy. He has no responsibility and doesnt care about his living conditions. Don't even waste your time trying to help him.

Yes, he still acts like he did when we were 18. I'm glad I don't hang around with him. I don't think I could stand it. It's funny really, he has 2 brothers. One is the deadbeat that I mentioned, but the other (who is the deadbeats twin) is the opposite. And his dad (who is no longer around) was a pretty serious, no nonsense guy. So that's 2 positive male role models and he chose the 1 really bad influence. I used to smoke weed too, we all did, and if someone offered me a joint I guess I'd take it, but he goes out of his way to do it. I feel sorry for him but he's his own worst enemy.

Gorilla

Quote: (01-17-2013 08:14 AM)Johnny1975 Wrote:  

Bojangles,

The thing is, she looks like a gorilla (I've never seen her but this is the description that I've been told), and she's really obnoxious and bossy. So I don't understand why he'd want to stick around. It was bad enough before, but now that she's going to have a kid he's fucked. Assuming it's his of course. It probably is, but you never know.

As I say he does want to leave, but he's too much of a pussy. But I don't get it. All he has to do is find another flat, get housing benefit if necessary (help with the rent), put all his shit in his car, get it insured for the day, and drive away.

Forcing him to do anything isn't an option. I haven't seen him for years, and besides, you know it wouldn't make any difference. To be honest I'm not really bothered. I'm just posting this because it's so ridiculous. It would be good if he sorted himself out though. I just find it fascinating how people get themselves in these situations. If anything, let this be a warning.

ah mate, then words are wasted on your friend and time, just forget him.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos