rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Somebody has obviously...

...being reading 'The 4-Hour Work Week'

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/timsta...st-moment/

It is my dream that one day we will all be able to do this.

If I could make a passive £50k a year passive income I'd be very fucking happy. I don't know why I chose that figure, but it just seems the minimum to live a fantastic lifestyle. What I always wonder is, does Roosh (or any other person in his position) pay taxes? If so, to which country?

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Yeah - I guess what Roosh does is similar to alot of what Timothy Ferris taught in his first book.

I've got that book (4 hr work week?) but its on my ever growing list of 'read nexts'!

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

It is an interesting book. And I love his attitude on my life. But - the outlook really only applies to people who are self-employed. Or who are senior enough at work, to be able to work from home.

Still - I love his determination to try and find loopholes in the system. It is a real inspiration.

My ideal passive income would be 7 figures or more. At that point I would not me motivated to do anything but have hookers and personal chefs pamper daily with 24 hr blow jobs and gourmet meals respectively lol.

Said she only fucked like 4 or 5 niggas so you know you gotta multiply by three

Quote: (01-16-2013 05:16 PM)cardguy Wrote:  

It is an interesting book. And I love his attitude on my life. But - the outlook really only applies to people who are self-employed. Or who are senior enough at work, to be able to work from home.

Still - I love his determination to try and find loopholes in the system. It is a real inspiration.

Not neccessarily.
Started a new job in November last year and after 2 weeks convinced my boss to work from home. First I had to come into the office weekly, then bi-weekly, now i just call in every monday for an update whats going on that week. 100% location independent income. Later this year Ill move to thailand and take my job with me. Without the 4 hour workweek I propably wouldnt have dared even thinking about doing something like this.

Quote: (01-16-2013 04:31 PM)cardguy Wrote:  

...being reading 'The 4-Hour Work Week'

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/timsta...st-moment/

It is my dream that one day we will all be able to do this.

I can't believe the man went through all that effort to watch cat videos and read reddit.

That's so lame.

He could have networked his way up through the company with all his free time, he could have been promoted out of his job before he was even caught.

People, life is short, and time that is gone can never be reclaimed. Use your time wisely.

Quote: (01-17-2013 02:06 AM)Thomas the Rhymer Wrote:  

I can't believe the man went through all that effort to watch cat videos and read reddit.

That's so lame.

He could have networked his way up through the company with all his free time, he could have been promoted out of his job before he was even caught.

People, life is short, and time that is gone can never be reclaimed. Use your time wisely.

He is really the perfect candidate for a managing position, I bet if he had really strong connections with the higher ups they would have promoted him.
I would promote him after this!

The only mistakes he really did were
A) Not using his time wisely
B) He allowed the outsourced people access the company's servers, if he was smart he would have made his own server to act as a middle man.

My working weeks output is more or less the same as this guys, I just haven't outsourced yet.