rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to Use Money?

How to Use Money?

I hear guys says if they had money then they could get many women. Yeah, if they had a billion dollars then they could hire Roosh, Hugh Hefner, and Paris Hilton to throw lavish parties on a yacht.

There are plenty of guys in techy professions who wouldn't miss an extra $10K or $100K. How should they use it to enhance their love-lives?

How to Use Money?

How much extra funny money per week and how much downstroke? I'm going to assume this person has no problem spending money otherwise doesn't care much if dinner costs 50 or 250.

How to Use Money?

Quote: (01-15-2013 05:25 PM)Divorco Wrote:  

I hear guys says if they had money then they could get many women. Yeah, if they had a billion dollars then they could hire Roosh, Hugh Hefner, and Paris Hilton to throw lavish parties on a yacht.

There are plenty of guys in techy professions who wouldn't miss an extra $10K or $100K. How should they use it to enhance their love-lives?

Assuming an average tech guy with $2k/month more than his expenses require. First, I'd upgrade his wardrobe. He probably doesn't have any sense of style so he should hire a style consultant. Second, I'd upgrade his apartment and/or decorations. He might need a consultant for that too. Beyond those two things, the typical chump should concentrate on improving his game because money does nothing if you can't even get a girl out on a date.

I've got the dick so I make the rules.
-Project Pat

How to Use Money?

I don't think Ali or Fisto have a billion dollars, but they managed to enhance their love lives by going to the DR. The real problem, if you have an office type job, is time, not money.

How to Use Money?

1. Travel- Extra cash means plane tickets. Go somewhere where pussy is easier. Plus you get to experience other cultures.

2. Wardrobe- Doesn't take much if you know how to shop.

3. Fitness- Pay someone to wear your ass out. If you need some confidence boost, go find some of those survival boot camps, like the one in Israel that teaches Krav Maga, and you get to run around the country on trails, shoot guns, flirt with bishes, and get trained by certified killers. That's a 2 for 1 with travel.

4. Gyros- Particle meat makes you a man.

How to Use Money?

Quote: (01-15-2013 05:38 PM)Menace Wrote:  

I don't think Ali or Fisto have a billion dollars, but they managed to enhance their love lives by going to the DR. The real problem, if you have an office type job, is time, not money.

Bolded times a million.

$10K or 100K isn't going to do anything (long-term).

Short term you can just quit your job for a year and use the 100K to work on nothing but your game.

The problem is most guys who make "good" but not "great" money get sucked into life style inflation and never get the "trick" which is that your centrally located apartment is about all you need.

If someone asked me what to do with $50K and get girls? I would say hire absolutely no one, read any general game book, and approach like a monster in multiple cities world wide. The strongest game is self made from your own experiences.

Game is just the ability to relate to a vast array of people. If you can game a hood rat to a stuck up wealthy girl... You're set.

Time of course, is the big trade off.

How to Use Money?

Start a business that young woman have to come work for you.

Here in Philly its not uncommon for me to walk into a Retail store/SuperMarket/Office/etc and see a SMOKING HOT CHIC working there for minimum wage or not much more. How many times have you guys walked into a retail store/restaurant and saw a smoking hot chic and didnt realize she was probably making minimum wage

And think about it, minimum wage here in Philly is 7.50 after taxes its like 6 bucks...so basically you can hire a smoking hot chick to work for less than 250 per week.

So if you are going to blow 100K on finding hot women. Just employ them...and the fun thing is you can either take it as a loss or get lucky and actually profit which is the best of both worlds.

Lets break down what it would cost for an Office type job like a staffing agency or something similiar
Rent would cost you 1500/mo, utilities 500/mo, internet 200/mo (guesstimate) office supplies/computers/etc initial investment maybe like 20K TOPS and to pay each girl 40 hours/wk would be 300/wk (rounded) so if you employ 5 hot chicks that would be 6k per month you could split their shifts in two and employ 10 girls and still fire and hire as you see fit you could possibly have a rotation of 50 -100 girls hiring/firing and rotating throughout a calendar year. that can be done with 100k or less. or less than 10k per month.

How to Use Money?

Quote: (01-15-2013 07:00 PM)PhilE Wrote:  

Start a business that young woman have to come work for you.

that can be done with 100k or less. or less than 10k per month.

This is the fantasy thinking that bugs me. Young guys think $100K is a lot. A business would cost more than $100K to acquire. Guys with extra money have jobs, and don't have time to run businesses.

I knew an older guy who ran a resume job placement service for women. He would hire and date younger immigrant women who would work on the weekends. It caused a little friction with the "real" women employees who worked during the week. But he didn't care.

How to Use Money?

Well, women are attracted to high value males. The more money you have..the more status. Tho you'd have less time available to game, i reckon the lifestyle associated with riches would attract hotter women, it's what some call passive game.

How to Use Money?

Quote: (01-15-2013 05:25 PM)Divorco Wrote:  

This is an evergreen topic.

Short answer is to go to a country where a good provider is more valued than an alpha bad boy.

The real problem with the tech guys isn't money or not knowing how to spend it right, it's their outlook on bagging chicks.

WIA

How to Use Money?

Throwing yacht parties wont necessarily get you laid. You will also need to have a good social circle to have so many hot women coming to your party. How would they know that you are having a yacht party? And why would any girl be so interested in coming to your yacht party?

If you like latina women (i find it funny that many guys on here say ''latino'' women) you should go to latin america and you will save way more money and have access to top notch women.

Let me rewind this. If you want to learn game, you probably want to practice game in north america or europe where women are harder to crack. If you can ''hire'' someone to teach you game (actually no need to hire, you can just pm one forum member to hang out with you), it will make things easier for you.

I believe what made my game so strong was hanging out with these two guys who dedicated their life to game 24/7. I felt like i was in the training camp. I always kinda approached girls but these guys really understood all that game stuff without never reading it and took it to a next level. They knew how to neg, how to escalate, how to be cold, they just never understood how to be global. They have no idea how many hotter girls they could be banging if they left London today and move to latin america (actually they have that idea but cant be bothered to move there).

So yeah soon as you have the money and game, move to a place where women are easier and game over. Go to a local university, hire one popular chick from the uni to help you organising parties (pay minimum money, you can actually put an ad on their local newspaper for this). Rent a luxury house to have all these parties. When these girls arrive, tell the promoters to introduce you to ALL girls coming to your party. These girls now see your super house, you are super dressed, your monster car in the garage, game over. These girls will rape you.