rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The enemy of real men is Equalism not Feminism.

We all love our Mothers, despite what we say about women, we all do, unequivocally. That said, I was having a discussion with mine about feminism. We're very close so we have often had political debates through the years without any hard feeling (spare me the pun!). She's an academic...but not a leftist (something apparently so rare she has to hide her true Libertarian beliefs from her colleagues in fear of reprisal). However, she's recently become quite alarmed at the level of red-pill thinking I've been espousing, as has my brother...Although, he's a Cambridge undergraduate so he is adept at arguing, and with me so often it drives me insane as it's hard to win against someone so verbally dexterous. However, he has actually applied a few game techniques to gain advantage in his LTR. Specifically, some of the 'The Sixteen Commandments Of Poon'. [Image: banana.gif]

Anyway, despite my best efforts of explaining feminism/entitlement attitude/beta-hatred to them, they either dismiss it or, in the worst case, like the other day, call me a "nutcase" or words to that effect. Just because I argue with passion and with a supreme confidence that what I say is factually and logically accurate. I do get heated, but not to the point of frenzy or anything remotely like that.

However, one or two things she said are true. She said what I was deeming feminism wasn't feminism but just vapid individualism, and the loss of masculinity a product of global-capitalism as men's jobs had been stripped away and sent off-shore... She had some great points. I still think a lot of it IS feminism, at least modern feminism, but I do think some of the things we attribute to feminism are actually a product of 'equalism'. Yes, they are all born out of the same leftist idealism, as is cultural marxism, multiculturalism (apart from its globalist 'benefits') et al.

However, the way feminists, and girls in general, always say to betas "Be yourself, don't change" etc is, in my thinking now, a product not of feminism per se, but one of 'liberal equalism'. The 'equalitists' hate the notion of personal responsibility, so to actually advocate changing oneself, whether to betas or to fatties, is to betray the very ideology they purport to believe in. This also ties into their belief of cultural relativism, where everyone is indeed a special and unique snowflake and that every culture is magical and surely better than Western civilization pre-1960. To change oneself is to betray that ideal. It's heresy... oh the irony.

Ironically, they seek to change everything else BUT themselves. They seek to change demographics of Western countries. They want to establish feminism worldwide, yet don't condemn the burka, for doing so would contradict their cultural relativism. That is just one example of the utter contradiction that this brand of cultural leftism exemplifies. They want men to be weak and supplicating, yet deem the proud men of X 'wonderful' and the feminine women of Y 'exotically alluring'.

It is hypocrisy in its purest form. Do as we say, not as they do so wonderfully.

We see this equalism all the time, whether its in the examples above, or in giving all kids a medal at sports day even if they were too fat to compete. "He/She is special, in his/her own way, everybody is. Regardless of their achievements" This gives rise to entitlement and a level of self-worth utterly unbecoming in regards to it being attained worth through striving or ambition.

Anyway, apologies for the long post, just thought I'd share it to see what you think.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Equalism was pretty much the result of higher-ups trying to win the extra votes from minority groups that would get them the power that they wanted.

Feminism is basically the same monster in a snarky, overweight disguise - often left unwashed and unkempt. Early feminism was more about actually getting equality in terms of rights etc, but modern feminism just aims to weaken men and turn the power over to women. This is done under the guise of equality, but really it's a different story.

Yeah it is complicated, but it is all cultural-leftism underneath its various guises IMO. You're right though, minority groups rule in a democracy funnily enough.

As far as feminism is concerned, I think my Mum thinks feminists still just want to 'get out of the kitchen' so to speak, I don't think she'd find many appealing qualities in those monsters on Jezebel, who are disgusting examples of what Western decadence can produce if it lets itself fall far enough.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Quote: (01-15-2013 05:22 PM)Architekt Wrote:  

Equalism was pretty much the result of higher-ups trying to win the extra votes from minority groups that would get them the power that they wanted.

Feminism is basically the same monster in a snarky, overweight disguise
- often left unwashed and unkempt. Early feminism was more about actually getting equality in terms of rights etc, but modern feminism just aims to weaken men and turn the power over to women. This is done under the guise of equality, but really it's a different story.

Slick metaphor

My mother is so pro feminist that i simply would not have serious discussion with her about feminism/red pill/game, At least not until i am a few years older. I basically need to hide my true beliefs when i am around her and my pump and dump lifestyle.
I am often asked "why haven't you got a girlfriend" and other annoying questions. I cant imagine how much of a pathetic beta i would have become had i not discovered game three years ago.

Girls should be an ornament to the eye, not an ache in the ear.

A lot of the first post stands on shaky factual grounds to say at the least.

First of all "Equalism" is not a real term but in this thread it's seems to be used as a mix of Egalitarianism and gender quality. These two in their true sense have nothing to do with what the OP is talking about. Equality has a vast minority of negatives as opposed to its positives. No matter what way you cut it equality produces better functioning societies and thus more stable nations.

What is being discussed I would say is nothing but the same old situational feminism that we all know and revile, equality when it suits the purposes of the feminists.

If I just mention anything about feminism or women and their entitlement I get called a misogynist or "woman hater". Of course, this is not limited to family but even happens on this forum quite a bit... Disagree with female = misogynist

My problem with the community is that they don't seem to have a good understanding of the women point of view. You can't argue successfully with a woman if the conclusion of the argument will lead to the woman being a cunt.

I want things to get back to normal : men being men, women being women. We need to get aggressive and destroy a lot of man hating ideologies, but in the long run we need to propose something that is fair to the women too, like a modified patriarchy where some of them can work (ie : flower seller).

Quote: (01-15-2013 06:47 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

A lot of the first post stands on shaky factual grounds to say at the least.

First of all "Equalism" is not a real term but in this thread it's seems to be used as a mix of Egalitarianism and gender quality. These two in their true sense have nothing to do with what the OP is talking about. Equality has a vast minority of negatives as opposed to its positives. No matter what way you cut it equality produces better functioning societies and thus more stable nations.

What is being discussed I would say is nothing but the same old situational feminism that we all know and revile, equality when it suits the purposes of the feminists.

Yeah I know some of my terms are a bit shaky to say the least, but I think you understood what I was getting at. I was trying to point out that equality of opportunity is not enforced equality of outcome which is what happens in society, in schools (everyone gets a medal etc) and so on and so on.

Quote: (01-16-2013 07:57 AM)Teedub Wrote:  

Yeah I know some of my terms are a bit shaky to say the least, but I think you understood what I was getting at. I was trying to point out that equality of opportunity is not enforced equality of outcome which is what happens in society, in schools (everyone gets a medal etc) and so on and so on.

I re read your post and I think you're touching on something important here. But I think feminism and equalism goes hand in hand. They correlate with women values and strengths.

If everyone gets a medal, and nobody is better than anyone else, how do you get social recognition? How do you get respect and success? How do you achieve something? These questions only make sense to men, because women don't care as much about success and power.

I work in an environment where everyone gets a medal, where performance doesn't matter, where even if you suck at your job it doesn't matter. These are women values. In fact the place is ran by women : the director is a woman, the bosses are women. I can't tell you if it's less productive than other places, but what I can say is I fucking hate it. You have to be nice, you have to kiss ass, you have to be manipulative, because your work doesn't get you anywhere.

I think feminism has been hijacked by certain sub groups and is now being used by them to put pressure on society to change for them. If a large chunk of the population is weak, fat, undisciplined, not qualified, then they will love an ideology that tells them it's not what matters in life.

Quote: (01-16-2013 11:30 AM)Pappy Wrote:  

I think feminism been hijacked by certain sub groups and is now being used by them to put pressure on society to change for them. If a large chunk of the population is weak, fat, undisciplined, not qualified, then they will love an ideology that tells them it's not what matters in life.

Very accurate, but feminism in of itself is still a huge problem don't forget! We've just got to contend with both issues! Yep, I agree with the previous stuff in your post about 'women values' - basically, 'don't try and excel at anything because then you won't be part of the group'. That is how women operate.