rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Feminists demand my twitter be suspended!

I just had an email informing me my twitter has been suspended until I agree to certain rules which basically amount to curtailing my freedom of speech. This just so happens to have happened about 5 minutes after I sent ONE negative tweet, rather tame and humorous in nature, to some of the monsters featured in everyone's favorite list. I agreed to the rules as I enjoy twitter, but all my followers and follows are now zero so its given me some stress...Cheers femicunts.

On a lighter note, I had to laugh at their supposedly 'liberal' views being quite clearly cast aside to ask for me to be banned. Its not exactly like I have a large audience...I had about 10 followers!

No reason nor logic with women. JUST emotion.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

What tweet did you send?

Quote: (01-15-2013 03:29 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

What tweet did you send?

"@KateHarding @JessicaValenti @thelindywest @AmandaMarcotte @jennifurret Thanks for the huge traffic waddling into ROK!"

Very tame.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

ROK?

Lol, that's pretty ridiculous. Kind of reinforces that they lack the ability to actually do anything themselves. Their power lays in their ability to cry to the real people in charge

Quote: (01-15-2013 04:02 PM)jammer Wrote:  

ROK?

Check the link near the top of the page

Quote: (01-15-2013 04:06 PM)Architekt Wrote:  

Lol, that's pretty ridiculous. Kind of reinforces that they lack the ability to actually do anything themselves. Their power lays in their ability to cry to the real people in charge

That's essentially what feminism is all about I'm afraid. Can't blame them for doing it when it works. Wouldn't work either if dumb ass men didn't let them do it.

Don't worry guys they are strong and independent women I'm sure they are going to personally email the twitter admins to make sure your post is put back there so they can refute it with their elite grasp of debate and understanding of human nature.

Then all their fans will dismiss your opinions as illogical based as irrational thinking, and men will see how powerful women are at being reasonable enlightened beings and they we will let them run the world and there will be peace and harmony and we can all share everything without fighting and nobody will be mean to each other anymore.

Quote: (01-15-2013 04:32 PM)Kitsune Wrote:  

Don't worry guys they are strong and independent women I'm sure they are going to personally email the twitter admins to make sure your post is put back there so they can refute it with their elite grasp of debate and understanding of human nature.

Then all their fans will dismiss your opinions as illogical based as irrational thinking, and men will see how powerful women are at being reasonable enlightened beings and they we will let them run the world and there will be peace and harmony and we can all share everything without fighting and nobody will be mean to each other anymore.

Very subtle. 10/10, would troll again

If you only had ten followers, kill the account, start a new one and let the REAL nasty posts fly.

It doesn't surprise me someone got "suspended" for something to do with this, because suspensions are things we used to deal with in school --- and feminists are like the schoolmarms of life, always punishing people for petty BS and disagreements.

If they could get you suspended for that, then you should be able to get them suspended for some of the garbage they tweet. Get the cunts suspended.

I've got the dick so I make the rules.
-Project Pat

Quote: (01-15-2013 05:49 PM)ElBorrachoInfamoso Wrote:  

If they could get you suspended for that, then you should be able to get them suspended for some of the garbage they tweet. Get the cunts suspended.

If it doesn't work, file a lawsuit against twitter for discrimination for lulz

Quote: (01-15-2013 05:40 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

If you only had ten followers, kill the account, start a new one and let the REAL nasty posts fly.

It doesn't surprise me someone got "suspended" for something to do with this, because suspensions are things we used to deal with in school --- and feminists are like the schoolmarms of life, always punishing people for petty BS and disagreements.

I can't be bothered to do that as I want to eventually start a blog and a business from that twitter page. I get your point though. Its just the twitter name is perfect for my future plans and something as small as sacrificing that is an obstacle for me.

Quote: (01-15-2013 05:54 PM)Architekt Wrote:  

Quote: (01-15-2013 05:49 PM)ElBorrachoInfamoso Wrote:  

If it doesn't work, file a lawsuit against twitter for discrimination for lulz

Then it just becomes a war or attrition. I'd rather just hold stead and see how it plays out.

Quote: (01-15-2013 04:17 PM)esperar Wrote:  

Quote: (01-15-2013 04:06 PM)Architekt Wrote:  

That's essentially what feminism is all about I'm afraid. Can't blame them for doing it when it works. Wouldn't work either if dumb ass men didn't let them do it.

As I said before, feminine power rests primarily in the hands of male acquiescence. This is a reality they cannot escape.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

It's funny how women want to be strong and independent yet are the first ones to try and get you in trouble when they don't like something or you piss them off.

Send them Dick pics.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Twitter is fucked. You can have nonces posting nasty pictures up but as soon as you call them a nonce, you're the one that gets suspended.

I don't see what the big deal is here