rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Music Lounge

Music Lounge

A lot of posts about music popping up lately. Here's a thread for music.

Music Lounge

I love walking around dressed like Patrick Bateman and blasting some slayer or any type of death metal.

[Image: 394902d1348264134-any-audiophiles-here-p...teman2.png]

Puts me in the best mood because they probably think I'm listening to huey lewis and the news when really I'm listening to some evil shit.

Music Lounge

I never listen to music on the subway anymore because I'm too busy running subway-game.

Music Lounge

Music Lounge

Quote: (01-14-2013 02:44 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

I love walking around dressed like Patrick Bateman and blasting some slayer or any type of death metal.

[Image: 394902d1348264134-any-audiophiles-here-p...teman2.png]

Puts me in the best mood because they probably think I'm listening to huey lewis and the news when really I'm listening to some evil shit.

Western C - You Canadian Psycho !

First time I saw Slayer live was 930 club in DC back in 1998!! Angel of Death always pumps me up

Music Lounge

This movie is my go-to PUA background movie. It's like a giant music video and the music is awesome with very little speaking:

Here's some power metal, WARNING DO NOT PUT THIS ON IF YOU HAVE A GIRL OVER:

Music Lounge

For those who like classical music goes metal:

Music Lounge

This is an epic classical/metal crossover

Music Lounge

There other genres besides metal:

My favourite song at the moment, 'He's a rebel' by The Crystals:

Shirley Bassey can make anything drip with soul:

I imagine myself shrugging this question off with a grin:

Music Lounge

Is this thread to post up our favorite songs?

I really like The Buzzcocks. I think they started the whole "pop punk" genre. Anyone know if they're well known in England? I've never met anyone who knows about them unless they're older or into old punk.

Music Lounge

I don't think my videos worked last time: Let me try again:

Music Lounge

Yeah, just turned up white squares.

I love it

EDIT: And this

Music Lounge

Architekt: Do you know what guitar is that with the lights on the fretboard? (Classical Medley video)

Music Lounge

I vaguely remember looking it up a while back. I'm pretty sure it was just a standard mid-range Jackson or Ibanez with some LEDs or fiber optic cables or some shit thrown in the fretboard from memory, but this was a long time ago now. If you're interested, I know a few people have experimented with that shit in the gear building/customisation section over at the ultimate-guitar forums, so you can check it out there.

Music Lounge

Here's some of my favorite classical pieces. Press play, dim your screen, and lay in a dark room and listen with intent:

This one's for Caligula (first piece I ever really got into. The dude playing has a goofy game face but he's 21 and has incredible dynamics. Gonna be a superstar if he isn't already):

Tchaikovky's 6th. Incredibly haunting and sad theme. Shit still gets me choked up:

Mendelssohn's octet. Mofo wrote this when he was 16. Sync is a little off in the vid.

Great video of the madman Glenn Gould. One of the more controversial and eccentric (and greatest) performers of the 20th century. A true monster mind. His understanding of Bach was unmatched.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Music Lounge

Listening to Grimes's album while enjoying some pre-job interview lol'ing at the feminist reaction to Roosh's ROK post.

Music Lounge

My bro got me a ticket to see Action Bronson tonight

Music Lounge

Been listening to this track on repeat for the past week. So smooth and a stylish video:

Music Lounge

I like to listen to Motorhead while smoking cigarettes. The feeling is so awesome!

Check out my thread Essential android tools for modern players and alphas to find out how to make your android phone your wingman, or click here and scroll down if you only need to root it.

Want sound that puts iPods and iPhones to shame? I got you covered!

Music Lounge

heard the song Hess Is More: Yes Boss on a video i was watching, sounds relaxing

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Music Lounge

ok on the above, it's actually fucking brilliant

"i think you're gonna have to work a little harder baby"
"yes boss I'm trying to give you what you like"

added to sex songs list

Vid's confirmed that for me

foreplay talk

there's like an explicit video somewhere, cant look at work as youtube is barred

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Music Lounge

Quote: (01-17-2013 04:09 AM)Architekt Wrote:  

My bro got me a ticket to see Action Bronson tonight

That was actually rhe sickest gig I've been to in my life

Music Lounge

Enjoy, guys and get in the mood for some action tonight....

Her pussy tastes like Pepsi Cola...

Music Lounge

this song is way away from what I normally listen too, but I like it a lot.

No, I don't drink fucking Heineken.

Music Lounge

Motorhead rule. I can't decide if I like that or not Hotwheels...

I like Lily Allen a lot. I don't know why but I do.