rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ease of Lay on a scale of 1-10 In South and Central America

In this thread I would like to get everyone's input on the Ease of Lay for Gringos who are fluent in Spanish in South and Central America by Country. 1 being really easy and 10 being Very Difficult.

The two Countries I really have experience in are Argentina which I lived in for almost two years and Chile for nearly a year.

Argentina- Level of difficulty 8
When I moved to Argentina spoke no spanish and certainly was an infant
in terms of game. As my spanish got better and I built a Social Circle I was able to get a few lays but no girls really ever threw themselves at me and it was a lot of work. After a year in Argentina I really started Cold approaching like a maniac in discotecas and was able to get a shit ton of numbers some of which resulted in dates and a whole bunch of flakes. Never once in my whole time there was I able to get a SNL with a girl I met in a club. I think alot of this was due to all the girls living with their parents, the clubs staying open til 6 and being located way the fuck outside of town. I mean you almost lose your motivation to bang when its so late. Overall I would say it is about 2 points more difficult than the united states. Argentina is a Country so pridefull that you seem to get very little initial interest from being a foreigner unless you meet girls through language groups.

Chile Level of difficulty- 4

My first night out in Chile I was really kicking myself for living in Argentina for so long. As I stepped into the Club I instantly noticed I was getting I contact from hotties on whole new level compared to Argentina. First girl I talked to was a Local Vinamarina hb 9 and only 18 years old. After about a 30 minutes of dancing and beasting on escalation she finally relented and made out with me. I went to find my friend and when I came back she was gone. Later I go up to another floor and see this girl making out with another dude. So I got I decided I would find another prospect. We went back down stairs and I proceeded to make out with 2 more chicks granted they were not as hot as the first but all I was using was drunk gringo game. My time in chile was great as I racked up alot of same night lays I never knew were possible after my time in Argentina. Also on the beach in chile is a great place to do daygame and set up meetups with all the girls visiting from santiago for Vacations.

Anyone who has traveled to south or central America Please Share your
experiences with a level of difficulty attached. I am very interesting in hearing from anyone who has traveled to panama as I am going to be living there as of this coming week and how it compares to other countries on the Scale.

Where did you go in chile? Bells vista in santiago is good, and I heared vina is good, overall I think chile is easier than Argentina but hearing you telling girls also make out a lot might mean its difficult too.

redacted

This is my scale

Brazil - 3.5 (2 for mulatto women, 5 for white women).
Colombia - 3
Venezuela - 4
Chile - 8 (Chilean women can be very obnoxious when they mean it)
Argentina - 10 (Don't you waste your time. My 2 Argentinian flags were captured in Mexico)

With God's help, I'll conquer this terrible affliction.

By way of deception, thou shalt game women.

Diaboli virtus in lumbar est -The Devil's virtue is in his loins.

Quote: (01-13-2013 10:08 PM)east and west Wrote:  

Where did you go in chile? Bells vista in santiago is good, and I heared vina is good, overall I think chile is easier than Argentina but hearing you telling girls also make out a lot might mean its difficult too.

I did go out in bella vista and did pretty well there but most of my nights out during my year there were in the Vina and Valpo area. Overall it is waaay easier than Argentina. You don't necessarily make out with that many chicks that easy, I was approaching a shit ton. That said if you do get a make out and the logistics are good and her friends don't cockblock you got a good chance of banging that night in Chile.

Ecuador 2

Quote: (01-13-2013 10:28 PM)Luvianka Wrote:  

This is my scale

Colombia - 3
Venezuela - 4
Argentina - 10 (Don't you waste your time. My 2 Argentinian flags were captured in Mexico)

Have you been to any of those countries?

You don't have them on your country list.

Quote:Quote:

Countries Visited:
Brazil
Cuba
Denmark
France
Netherlands
Russian Federation
Spain
Sweden
Switzerland
Ukraine
http://www.rooshvforum.network/user-5859.html

Or are you going off of those girls you met in other countries?

This is my scale

Colombia - 3
Venezuela - 4

If you rank Chile as an 8 in level of Difficulty, I hope that means I am in for a pleasant surprise of easyness when I get to panama next week[Image: banana.gif]???????????
I can't imagine it being tougher than colombia, even though I have never been. I would prefer if my job did let me go to colombia but it does not[Image: dodgy.gif]

Some countries you can generalize, but it really would help to break it down by city.

Manaus, Brazil- 1

In my experience, one of the last remaining pussy paradises left on the planet.

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil- 4

After coming from Manaus, the attitude towards gringos was night and day.

Santo Domingo, DR- 3

I got the flag first night, but being a gringo isn't that special here.

San Jose, CR- 3

I also got the flag first night after a lot of approaching.

Guanajuato, Mexico- 2

I only spent two nights here. If Montezuma's revenge hadn't struck me low on the second, I would have gone two for two.

Manaus they really like gringos then? I didn't see much party tourism at all though compared to rio. Maybe foreigners don't like Manaus for some reason

In my experience so far I would say it gets easier on the scale the more brown the General population is in the country. I certainly hope that trend continues when I go to panama next week.

I am looking forward to dipping into a lot of chocolate pudding[Image: banana.gif]

I'll have to wait a little bit and let you know about Colombia, but I'll break it down by city in Brazil. I was too young when I went to mexico to be able to tell you....

Vitoria:
If you speak Portuguese 4, no Portuguese 9 because almost no one speaks english.

Juiz De Fora:
With Portuguese 3, without 8

Rio:

Florianopolis:

Sao Paulo:
3 and if you're in Itaim Bibi, shouldn't have any problem not speaking Portuguese. Obviously it does limit you to only english speakers, but there are a lot of english speakers in that area

Interior of Sao Paulo (I was in Braganca Paulista and Campinas, but mostly braganca):
3, Portuguese is spoken more widely here than Vitoria or Juiz De Fora, but still, it's gonna be a 5 or 6 if you don't speak.

Quote: (01-14-2013 12:38 AM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

I'll have to wait a little bit and let you know about Colombia, but I'll break it down by city in Brazil. I was too young when I went to mexico to be able to tell you....

Vitoria:
If you speak Portuguese 4, no Portuguese 9 because almost no one speaks english.

Juiz De Fora:

Rio:

Florianopolis:

Sao Paulo:
3 and if you're in Itaim Bibi, shouldn't have any problem not speaking Portuguese. Obviously it does limit you to only english speakers, but there are a lot of english speakers in that area

Interior of Sao Paulo (I was in Braganca Paulista and Campinas, but mostly braganca):
3, Portuguese is spoken more widely here than Vitoria or Juiz De Fora, but still, it's gonna be a 5 or 6 if you don't speak.

IP, I would give Belo Horizonte a 6 or 7, even with decent portuguese (more than 2 yrs ago so things might have changed).

Didnt go to Juiz de Fora, but I`m surprised that a smaller and less cosmopolitan city in Minas would be easier.

Same with Vittoria......Roosh made it sound pretty difficult.

Did you have a solid social circle in these 2 cities?

Most of these ratings should be based on the assumption that most travelers dont have the time, energy or the language skills to build a social circle.

I.E. Buenos Aires for most of us is an 8 or 9, but for someone with a solid social circle and spanish it could seem like a 5.

Quote: (01-14-2013 01:55 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Quote: (01-14-2013 12:38 AM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

Vitoria:

Juiz De Fora:

Rio:

Florianopolis:

Sao Paulo:

IP, I would give Belo Horizonte a 6 or 7, even with decent portuguese (more than 2 yrs ago so things might have changed).

Didnt go to Juiz de Fora, but I`m surprised that a smaller and less cosmopolitan city in Minas would be easier.

Same with Vittoria......Roosh made it sound pretty difficult.

Did you have a solid social circle in these 2 cities?

Most of these ratings should be based on the assumption that most travelers dont have the time, energy or the language skills to build a social circle.

I.E. Buenos Aires for most of us is an 8 or 9, but for someone with a solid social circle and spanish it could seem like a 5.

Yeah, I did have a pretty strong social circle, so I guess it's a little hard for me to say for the average traveler. I didn't really have a strong social circle in Juiz De Fora however, but I only spent a couple nights there, just made out, but I was also just gonna include the small little town I stayed in about 30 miles away from Juiz De Fora, didn't even bother to mention it because no one is gonna want to go there. I had a blast there, but I don't think it would be the greatest place to be if you didn't have a social circle. There is only one club in town and my friends dad owned it. But in Juiz De Fora I think it would probably be easier for a gringo who knows Portuguese because there really are no gringos there. You have the exotic effect. Though I'm sure in BH there probably aren't a ton of gringos either. I can't wait to go to BH. I hosted a friend of a friend in MIA while he was out, and he's from BH. The dude didn't speak english so only me and another brazilian friend could talk to him. I showed him the time of his life. I guess the guy is super rich and super connected. Every time he puts up pictures on fb, which is often, he's always with a big group of fine ass women. He keeps telling me to come out. I also already have a couple girls in BH that want me to come out as well.

Quote: (01-13-2013 11:14 PM)Bacchus Wrote:  

Guanajuato, Mexico- 2

I only spent two nights here. If Montezuma's revenge hadn't struck me low on the second, I would have gone two for two.

I've been reading and researching a bit on Guanajuato and it seems like it could be a real gem. Sounds like you didn't spend much time there, but could you drop some thoughts on it. From what I've read it's supposed to be a college town with good nightlife.

Remember to subtract .5 points if she's coming onto her oculation cycle and add .25 pounts if the stars are aligned to Venus.

Venezuela - 4
Where did you go? Merida? Caracas?

spent a few weeks in Panama City, didn't do very well, hooked up with a hot Peruvian and a very average Panamanian.

Not an expert on the place but in my limited time found Panamanians flakey like Colombains and they had zero sense of humor. Since my humor gets me laid I was doomed.

As anywhere if you stay longer you'll do better, most expat gringos I met there had attractive gfs

Quote: (01-15-2013 09:50 AM)redneckpunk Wrote:  

spent a few weeks in Panama City, didn't do very well, hooked up with a hot Peruvian and a very average Panamanian.

Not an expert on the place but in my limited time found Panamanians flakey like Colombains and they had zero sense of humor. Since my humor gets me laid I was doomed.

As anywhere if you stay longer you'll do better, most expat gringos I met there had attractive gfs

Quote of the month: "Since my humor gets me laid I was doomed" Fcuking hilarious.

From the man who brought you "Dash's Korean iPhone". Well done!

My Scale

Argentina 5
Colombia 6
Guatemala 1
Peru 6
Costa Rica 5
Mexico 2
Brazil 7
Ecuador 7
Chile 4
Panama 6
Nicaragua 6
Uruguay 8

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Thoughts on Paraguay?

RVF Fearless Coindogger Crew

Quote: (01-14-2013 12:05 AM)dirky13flush Wrote:  

In my experience so far I would say it gets easier on the scale the more brown the General population is in the country. I certainly hope that trend continues when I go to panama next week.

I am looking forward to dipping into a lot of chocolate pudding[Image: banana.gif]

The opposite might be true for be. Ofcourse I'm black American. Usually getting laid in brown countries for has been due to the "American" status since being black anywhere in Latin America is not seen as a good thing.

I see a lot of guys "rating" a bunch of countries, yet they have no Data Sheets on any of these places.

What gives?

Let's break it down a little with some hard Data.

Enough of these vague ratings that are meaningless.

Quote: (01-22-2013 03:41 AM)azulsombra Wrote:  

My Scale

Argentina 5
Colombia 6
Guatemala 1
Peru 6
Costa Rica 5
Mexico 2
Brazil 7
Ecuador 7
Chile 4
Panama 6
Nicaragua 6
Uruguay 8

You rank peru as harder than argentina? Could you maybe elaborate on why think that?

Quote: (01-22-2013 12:37 PM)Tenerife Wrote:  

Quote: (01-22-2013 03:41 AM)azulsombra Wrote:  

My Scale

Argentina 5
Colombia 6
Guatemala 1
Peru 6
Costa Rica 5
Mexico 2
Brazil 7
Ecuador 7
Chile 4
Panama 6
Nicaragua 6
Uruguay 8

You rank peru as harder than argentina? Could you maybe elaborate on why think that?

Personal experience. I'm a brotha so my experience is gonna be different in LatinAm than a white american. Brothas in Argentina are a rarity, and an African American who speaks spanish can do well in Argentina. I wrote about my experience there in some other threads.

This was the opposite of my experience in Peru, and the experience I had there was mirrored by other black travelers I met in the country.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"