rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is she a flake?

Is she a flake?

So I got this girl's number last Saturday, I didn't even ask her and she just gave it to me and I texted her Monday and asked how her schedule is like during the week and she said "busy lol why?" so I said I just wanted to know if she wanted to hang out on Tuesday or Wednesday.
she responded
"Haha yeah my schedule sucks. This week is so hectic so i'll let ya know! I have two papers due on thurs & friday so idk [Image: sad.gif]"

I tried to be non-needy as possible so I didn't send anything back but I really want to get with her

Is she a flake?
and would Friday night be okay to ask her again?

Is she a flake?

nah brah just chill for this week. This time of the semester is hella stressful for us students. Look on the bright side she Gave you her number so that means that she must want to hang out but just not when she stressed with papers.No worries just try her again next Monday( yes I said Monday, Friday is not a good day to ask for a meet up If you want to hit her up on a Sunday to get her schedule for the week).

Is she a flake?

Why would Friday be bad? I have a class with her on friday (how I actually got to talk to her) and was gonna ask what shes doing

Is she a flake?

If you have class with her on Friday, maybe an insta-date after class would be cool if she's done for the day. Otherwise, normally waiting until Sunday to call would be the best bet here.... but yeah, talk to her in class by all means.

Is she a flake?

Its seems pretty obvious that she didn't call you back because she knows she would see you in class...This is basic girl game.

Before all this PUA stuff started confusing guys...

If a girl didn't return your phone call, we would say ..."i guess she just wasn't that into me". Or..."she must have a boyfriend".

If a strong connection was made and she still didn't call back, we would say..."shes playing hard to get"

If you knew she liked you but she still made you work for it like a dog chasing a treat...

We called that........."THE GAME"!

How can i get the treat without running around like a dum dog???

Trying to analyze women is impossible. They are illogical, irrational, counter-intuitive, and a little crazy.

Even they don't know why they do the shit they do. Ask them.

What does it matter if shes flakey or not? Flakey chicks like to fuck too. Your job is to turn her on. If you can do that I bet she'll call you back.

Which girls do you call back? THE ONES YOU LIKE! And which girls do you flake on? THE ONES YOU DON'T LIKE! Its that simple. If she's not returning your call, she doesn't like you enough. Get over it or step your game up.

Is she a flake?

Quote: (04-27-2010 10:33 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Its seems pretty obvious that she didn't call you back because she knows she would see you in class...This is basic girl game.

Before all this PUA stuff started confusing guys...

If a girl didn't return your phone call, we would say ..."i guess she just wasn't that into me". Or..."she must have a boyfriend".

If a strong connection was made and she still didn't call back, we would say..."shes playing hard to get"

If you knew she liked you but she still made you work for it like a dog chasing a treat...

We called that........."THE GAME"!

How can i get the treat without running around like a dum dog???

Trying to analyze women is impossible. They are illogical, irrational, counter-intuitive, and a little crazy.

Even they don't know why they do the shit they do. Ask them.

What does it matter if shes flakey or not? Flakey chicks like to fuck too. Your job is to turn her on. If you can do that I bet she'll call you back.

Which girls do you call back? THE ONES YOU LIKE! And which girls do you flake on? THE ONES YOU DON'T LIKE! Its that simple. If she's not returning your call, she doesn't like you enough. Get over it or step your game up.

But I didn't mention anything about calling???????

Is she a flake?

the point is..you would,t be here and telling us that you are acting non needy if you were really not a needy....to be honest..just dont give a shit..n let the things go on.

Is she a flake?

haha, well, just call her before to long and small talk about the papers, let it flow and then maybe ask her about hanging out in the end... you will know if she would like that or not... if she talks alot then probably yes...