rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Have You Seen This?

Have You Seen This?

Don't know if this is a dupe, but FUCK ME this shit gave me a hard-on for success.

A year from now you'll wish you started today

Have You Seen This?

Great find!

Have You Seen This?

All those years of hard work in the gym and overcoming obstacle and trying to be a successful body builder, transform his attitude, psychology towards life, where he learn the secret of success and how to deal with failure.

I can see how he became a successful Hollywood actor, he took those same attitude and apply it to a career in acting.

A true transformation.

Success happens when you are mentally tough like arnold, most people think of his body is tough, but his mind is what makes him tough and successful.

Have You Seen This?

Seriously, how many 18 year-olds have the guts to go AWOL in the military to stow-away on a 26hour freight train ride, in order to participate in a bodybuilding competition - that've you've been preparing for in boot camp?

It's mind-boggling.

A year from now you'll wish you started today

Have You Seen This?

[In Arnold voice] FANTASTIC!

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Have You Seen This?

Legend