rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Lighter Thread

The Lighter Thread

I need a slick new lighter for peacocking the bitches. Bics just don't do it. Any of you guys using a certain brand or style that strikes up conversations? Pun intended.

The Lighter Thread

Any Zippo will do.

The Lighter Thread

Zippo's are too old school, and everyone's seen them. Some girls don't like the stink. I have two but am looking for something new.

The Lighter Thread

I carry this to bars/clubs great for conversation
[attachment=9463]

The Lighter Thread

Quote: (01-10-2013 03:00 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

It matches your Flava Flave clock/necklace. I thought about getting one of these:

[Image: attachment.jpg9465]   

It would be fun to see the reaction of a girl when I whip this out in her face to light her smoke. But then I'd probably be calling emech or fisto to post bail.

How bout cigar lighers? The butane type. Anyone using those for lighting cigarettes?

The Lighter Thread

Did you run out of the eight-pack you bought before like these yet?
[attachment=9466]

The Lighter Thread

I used to use those windproof cigar lighters, but honestly they didn't impress much at all. really thin, in gunmetal and with a really strong flame. Its a collibri I believe. They have a bunch of nicer ones and they're not that much. http://www.colibri.com/en-zz/products/lighters

edit: actually this is the one I have but its gunmetal http://www.colibri.com/en-zz/collections...-ltr028112

I have a chrome Nat Sherman bic lighter that is pretty nice. If I were smoking alot, I'd probably get a classic Dunhill lighter though.

But I just have a ziplock bag of bics from random nights out. Some have stupid logos or are from a vegas hotel or something, which girls sometimes ask about.

The Lighter Thread

Quote: (01-10-2013 03:22 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I sent the rest to your tranny wing so he could light your cigs in the bar.

Damn POB, those Dunhill lighters are mad expensive. I'm willing to spend no more than $100.

I was looking at Colibri. You didn't get any comments from them?

The Lighter Thread

Lighter cufflinks:

[Image: attachment.jpg9468]   

Mad cool but I see myself getting drunk and catching my sleeve on fire trying to light a chicks cig.

Here's two I'm looking at:

[Image: attachment.jpg9469]   

[Image: attachment.jpg9470]   

The Lighter Thread

You put that in your inside coat pocket or front pocket?

The Lighter Thread

Obviously it's a watch that you wear around your wrist

The Lighter Thread

Quote: (01-10-2013 05:24 PM)UgSlayer Wrote:  

I have my driver carry it around behind me.

I ask "do you need a light or two know what time it may be?" and then make him come over with it and translate what I said into whatever language the girls speak I'm talking to.

The Lighter Thread

Lighters are beta. Alphas make fire by rubbing together whatever flammable materials are in the vicinity.

The Lighter Thread

Quote: (01-10-2013 05:33 PM)Menace Wrote:  

Lighters are beta. Alphas make fire by rubbing together whatever flammable materials are in the vicinity.

One of my openers is to pretend I don't have a light, then put an unlit smoke in my mouth. Then I stare at the girls smoking. They never catch on. Then I slap my hands together like Mr. Miyagi and start rubbing my real fast, then touch my palm to the end of the cig. After that they catch on and hand over some fire. Great way to start a conversation.

You can also reverse it when they ask for a light. Works in every language. Apparently everyone's seen Karate Kid.

The Lighter Thread

Quote: (01-10-2013 05:30 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (01-10-2013 05:24 PM)UgSlayer Wrote:  

I have my driver carry it around behind me.

I ask "do you need a light or two know what time it may be?" and then make him come over with it and translate what I said into whatever language the girls speak I'm talking to.

Overpaid servant game

The Lighter Thread

I used to carry this really neat switchblade lighter. It makes for some funny conversation at house parties and even led to a nickname I had for about twenty minutes. "Bond".

The Lighter Thread

Quote: (01-10-2013 03:40 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Quote: (01-10-2013 03:22 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I sent the rest to your tranny wing so he could light your cigs in the bar.

Damn POB, those Dunhill lighters are mad expensive. I'm willing to spend no more than $100.

I was looking at Colibri. You didn't get any comments from them?

not really. maybe a random comment here and there. I get more comments on my cigarette of choice (Dunhill Reds).

The Lighter Thread

Quote: (01-10-2013 05:33 PM)Menace Wrote:  

The Lighter Thread

LIGHTER GAME.

The Lighter Thread

bugatti torch

The Lighter Thread

[Image: Grenade-Shape-Cigarette-Lighter-Butane-L...587505.JPG]

Grenade

The Lighter Thread

If you are serious about the topic, there is only one lighter - S.T. Dupont. The others are for children.

[Image: 174px-Dupont_lighter.jpg]

Mannbibel - Meistgelesener Artikel: Dominiere deine Freundin im Bett
Die Rückkehr der Männlichkeit - a german blog written by Ray

The Lighter Thread

you could always use some good ole fashion matches.

The Lighter Thread

I carry a zippo that I carved the words "NO WAY OUT" into. At least its sorta unique, did it in HS and had it ever since. Then when I smoke, which is semi-rarely, I only carry Dunhill reds. Weird cigs the girl hasnt seen before is cooler than any lighter, IMO.

DISCLAIMER: I don't know what I'm talking about and my posts are opinion, not advice.

Quote:Gmac Wrote:
your time > her feelings

The Lighter Thread

Just use matches