rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hypergamy on Another Level

[Image: push-girls-whole.jpg]

A new series is running called 'push girls'. Now I have first-hand seen the level of damage and psychological trauma of being a paraplegic. Some of the most inspirational people I've encountered have been wheelchair-bound.

However, the fact that such a near-death experience doesn't humble them erks me. They continue to parade around with a false sense of entitlement. At 3:10 one of them even mentions she 'only dates able-bodied guys'. The life-changing event seems to have no lasting effect on their outlook, demeanour or personality. Instead of growing, their sole motivation appears to be able to lead a Kardashian lifestyle, with the show completely glossing over any meaningful hardship.

I suppose portraying true heroes like this wouldn't get ratings when we could be watching princesses in wheelchairs flirting with 'able-bodied' men.

If you're not growing, you're dying.

How many guys have given up in the club and said, "Fuck it, I'm going to approach that cripple over there. At least I'll get laid." And then he gets dissed like never before.

American reality TV 2023. Able-bodied men will vie for the attentions of "Extreme, obese paraplegic cheating cougar housewives."

This "push girls" message: females cannot be humbled by life and paraplegics have the same crap attitude as other American women. Imagine role reversal in this one? Impossible to imagine men in wheelchairs hitting on American women in clubs, blabbering about their fear of commitment and marriage.

"Equality may perhaps be a right, but no power on earth can ever turn it into a fact."

"Want him to be more of a man? Try being more of a woman!"

"It is easier to be a lover than a husband, for the same reason that it is more difficult to be witty every day, than to say bright things from time to time."

Balzac, Physiology of Marriage

These girls are a white knight's wet dream.

Wow.Not even a tragic life circumstance can humble these broads.Shits sad on a whole nother level

"Aeschylus said that wisdom comes through suffering."

[Image: xavier3.jpg]

"We only date able-bodied men. We still deserve the best because we're fabulous!"

[Image: push-girls-whole.jpg]

"..."

[Image: xavier3.jpg]

[Image: facepalm-captain-picard.jpg]

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

I don't get all the hate. The only one who seemed off was the one throwing up her hand wearing red in the picture above.

I wouldn't fuck them, but I wouldn't shit on them either.

Am I crazy or does the one on the far right bear an uncanny resemblance to Jamie-Lynn Sigler (Meadow Soprano)

Nothing wrong with aiming upwards, but just don't reject other 'crippled' dudes who approach. If they do then we can go full-out on them. Then again, with victim-status becoming sanctified in the West, its no surprise they feel the way they do.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Quote: (01-10-2013 03:25 PM)TheMachinist Wrote:  

Wow.Not even a tragic life circumstance can humble these broads.Shits sad on a whole nother level

Exactly!

An accident like this, one old think they would be humble and happy to be alive. Nothing wrong with having confidence, but they cross the line IMHO.

Female self esteem crisis:

https://theprivateman.wordpress.com/2011...em-crisis/

These girls demonstrate that not even an accident that takes away the use of their legs can stop these ladies from being solipsistic, masculine, "independent" (lulz), bad wives, attention whores, and delusional. There is simply nothing that American women can't do!

But really, the guys man. Take that Auti girl. She's a bitch, she doesn't like to cook, she needs even more care than a regular woman, and what does that guy get out of her? What does she bring to his life other than snatch? Dude is an attractive brother too. I think this makes me angrier than even the women....because they are what they are, but no one forced this dude to marry them!

From the video: "Push girls can overcome any obstacle."

Except stairs.

Any time I see a bitch in a wheelchair, I'm reminded of one of my favorite episodes of Curb Your Enthusiasm.

"All My Bitches love me....I love all my bitches,
but its like soon as I cum... I come to my senses."

Quote: (01-10-2013 07:31 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

How many guys have given up in the club and said, "Fuck it, I'm going to approach that cripple over there. At least I'll get laid." And then he gets dissed like never before.

I have done that successfully.

This has been my first post. Great to be here.

Quote: (01-10-2013 07:51 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

From the video: "Push girls can overcome any obstacle."

Except stairs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UL4PX0OlU8
[Image: angel.gif]

"All My Bitches love me....I love all my bitches,
but its like soon as I cum... I come to my senses."

Quote: (01-10-2013 08:59 PM)Collapseofman Wrote:  

Quote: (01-10-2013 07:31 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

I have done that successfully.

This has been my first post. Great to be here.

My opener: 'Hey, I'm an able-bodied male. You just stay seated for this one. Where do you find a push girl with no arms?...

Where you left her.

Cue: white knights

If you're not growing, you're dying.

What's disturbing about this show is not what it is but what it's not.

It's not about men who are overcoming disabilities, even though men outnumber women when it comes to such things. Men are more likely to be born with a disability and far more likely to be crippled by war.

Would a show about disabled male war veterans have stoked curiosity and sympathy in viewers? In my opinion, yes. There are a lot of Americans who would do virtually anything for war vets.

But a show about them wouldn't have given producers a chance to further their "Grrl Power!" agenda. It would have been a space for people to contemplate the horrors of war, not to drum up contrived TV drama and further "shame" men -- in this case the disabled men whom these women say they won't date. WTF?! Who would say a thing like that on national TV and be proud of it? And the show is asking us to admire these women?

Could they have possibly gone any lower than shaming disabled men? Even the school bullies knew to stay away from disabled kids.

Television used to be at least reasonably good. Look on YouTube. Even trashy shows like "Dallas" were at least clear-cut morality plays who let you know who the bad guys were. Once reality TV hit it all got confused and the anti-hero somehow became the "hero."

Why? How?

I hate to "go there" but it's worth saying that a woman invented reality TV (the one who came up with MTV's "Real World"). And this stuff is put out to appeal to women. Morality is skewed or at least relative when it comes to women. Read any romance novel --- it 's never the good guy who wins, but the "hawt" guy.

While men are the first ones to check out hot women, their stories throughout the ages have not made them heroines. Men's stories always had a moral code: "hawt" does not mean "winner" or "good person," even if the "hawt" in question is the hottest woman on the planet. Symbolically speaking, men know the difference between the Madonna and whore. Women don't seem to get that when it comes to the bad boy vs. nice guy (their version of Madonna and whore). Nor do women get it when it comes to other women. They'd just as soon root for the harridan as the sweet-natured gal, as epitomized by this show.

(By the same token, men don't vote for female politicians because they're "hawt." But studies have shown women will vote for male politicians for that very reason. Look at how women viewed Clinton and now Obama. But I digress.)

As a society, we are the stories we tell. And while we always had anti-heroes, we are now a society that calls the anti-hero a hero. Or heroine. This is why "Push Girls" elicits such a strong response. A story about obnoxious women in wheelchairs would make for an interesting contrast if paired with stories about men. But they didn't do that.

It's not who they put in the show that's the problem, it's who they left in the dust. We are a society that leaves our heroes behind to rot.